server status - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

server status

Started by cthon, October 19, 2009, 12:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cristianvernal

Quote from: Overp0werd on October 22, 2009, 03:03:52 AM
To believe the 24/36 hour announcement, from the time posted it has been 30 hours. So best guess is that ETA is 6 hours from now...

If you want to factor in "Drake Time©" it might be Saturday.

u're optimist....

xmaaadx

felix23

Nm:  x30
He/wk
Temp 4ever...
Retired*

Dumbled0re

1       Servers / Announcements / Re: Announcements       on: October 20, 2009, 07:10:45 pm

Quote from: TrackZero on October 18, 2009, 10:14:03 pm
~ Server will stay down (24h from now << this is what is planed for now) for some maintenance and hopefully for some of updates i said in previous post.
As you can read in loader,we have extended the downtime for net 24-36h more because of some issues have pooped up unplanned and we want to make all things right without any pressure of time. Therefor have a bit more patience in order to make everything good.

About updates, we will do 2 major (very important) fixes that you wont see, and few in game fixes related to game (yes some of them are from the list i wrote UP, some yes and some not yet), so hold on and thank you for patience.
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE
"I feel so insulted with this common appearance of modernity"

GodFather

Never ever do both maintenance + fixes (updates) at the same time... it will complicate matters.  If system doesnt go up, u wont know whether it was caused by the new hardware (maintenance) or the updates. 

Chinawhite

I think they know this.
They know this, right? riiight???

Dumbled0re

Quote from: Chinawhite on October 22, 2009, 11:40:58 AM
I think they know this.
They know this, right? riiight???

They like to do it the hard way ! ^.-
ABSTINENCE-GREEDY-AVARICE-LUST-ANGER-ENVY-LAZY -/- PRIDE-SELFLESS-TEMPER-DILIGENCE-TOLERATE-CHARITY-HUMBLE

endona

24, 24/36 what ll be next? maybe 1/2 months, maybe 1/2 years :D
ppl take a rest and get RL for next few days

Chinawhite

noooooo
omg if when I login I don't find my Sid in good condition, if I there are pixels missing from him I'm gonna... I dunno what I'm gonna do.. but I'm gonna do something >:(

I want info from admin about server, please just say: "we need another nn hours to fix things", I promise I'll behave ;D

GodFather

lol.

I...need...*sniff*  *sniff*....to play....*sniff*...L2.

Chinawhite

I only need to open shop so I sell things and make adena so I can buy more stuff 8)

kuko

Quote from: Chinawhite on October 22, 2009, 11:58:12 AM
I only need to open shop so I sell things and make adena so I can buy more stuff 8)
Imo u need a huge breake from L2 u addicted girl.

Dumbled0re