Web Analytics
buff slots - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

buff slots

Started by cristianvernal, October 23, 2009, 06:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ICantSee

you will just have to think about ur buff now instead of taking every buff under the sun  ;D

[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/uk/46/lemon][/url]

Dag

yep but for a fighter will be hard.
i mean mage got all +18% (why 18???? :D ) daamge boost

so now (as before) total m def buff is a must

total m def buff, total p def buff........ do we still have slot for boost also p atk-crit dmg?
it's just this....

btw hope to come back from work soon...need to test :D
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

our4n0s

Quote from: sany on October 23, 2009, 02:57:04 PM
If u don’t plan to change it back to what it was at least make potions not to be counted us buffs (for example make them in the debuff slots like was once in IT and increase debuff slots to 10).
+1
retired

oneandonly

Quote from: sany on October 23, 2009, 02:57:04 PM
If u don’t plan to change it back to what it was at least make potions not to be counted us buffs (for example make them in the debuff slots like was once in IT and increase debuff slots to 10).
+2 that would be nice ...

Pawciu

Quote from: TomekAlmighty on October 23, 2009, 09:46:57 AM
Awesome, finnally a good update here, congratz Track, good job!  :)

very good job!!  :D

Sali

Quote from: ICantSee on October 23, 2009, 02:36:46 PM
you will just have to think about ur buff now instead of taking every buff under the sun  ;D
ha-ha not rly dude, as Alex said above, update is totaly "unplaned"? 1st they boost mage dmg + decres resist for others (lets face that all prefer dw+focus over elemental and unholy....) so this update have no point at all for me. And even more, most of new skills like all counters are usless, and others like protection of rune, 1st got nerfed and now totaly usless.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

kuko

I can't get smth
This game got only archers and mages?
Why u all QQ for nerfing mage/archer class when there are more out there.
I'm really happy someone done smth to daggers,but there are few more.How much DA left on the server what do u think?
And with this buff bar u can't use all ressist but u can still crit like hell with IC+f (I'm talking for arches) but (once again) there are other class out there.

cthon

because of some low skill mages that have no clue how to buff and QQ-ed 24/7 on forum they got boosted... ok np with that they will hit a bit more.. the problem is with the buff bar cause now we won't be able to take not even elemental protection and let's not speak about unholy and other resists... and daggers and mages can get cop  windstorm very easy
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

our4n0s

Quote from: G4rro on October 23, 2009, 03:17:34 PM

We have facking HB not C4 , playing on a new chronicle but without using new skills bcoz of buff bar from C4 . PATHETIC
bullcrap man, you ll use HB skills, you just can't get all the buff u want anymore.
for instance, you could have told me (extrem example) when hb came up 'i need more buff slo, i can't use all new buffs with buff from c4 aka regeneration, poison resisttance, kiss of eva etc....' yeah what you said is just the same, with 3 buffbars you couldn't use all buff from c4 + bufs from HB, with 2 buff bars that's the same.... you gotta give up on some buffs, imo you don't need pdef/ mdef buffs, i would rather go for resists.... it was too easy before, everyone had the same buffs, there was no need to use ur brain and select them, now that matters and since lineage 2's base is about chosing the correct buffs it's allright with me
retired

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: our4n0s on October 23, 2009, 04:27:13 PM
bullcrap man, you ll use HB skills, you just can't get all the buff u want anymore.
for instance, you could have told me (extrem example) when hb came up 'i need more buff slo, i can't use all new buffs with buff from c4 aka regeneration, poison resisttance, kiss of eva etc....' yeah what you said is just the same, with 3 buffbars you couldn't use all buff from c4 + bufs from HB, with 2 buff bars that's the same.... you gotta give up on some buffs, imo you don't need pdef/ mdef buffs, i would rather go for resists.... it was too easy before, everyone had the same buffs, there was no need to use ur brain and select them, now that matters and since lineage 2's base is about chosing the correct buffs it's allright with me

And die oneshotted by mage with non-elemental attack. Leave ur opinions for urself ;d
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on October 23, 2009, 03:17:34 PM

We have facking HB not C4 , playing on a new chronicle but without using new skills bcoz of buff bar from C4 . PATHETIC
use improved buffs :P
  Nightmare 30x

Deavon

i suggest to ppl who cheering  for that to be more calmed   :P