Web Analytics
Shuttgart 24.10.2009

News:

Main Menu

Shuttgart 24.10.2009

Started by Shreed, October 24, 2009, 09:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shreed

Its all i wanna say in this topic .... really gf !

Pawciu

Sephiroth

Did The Infidels change side,once again?

Triuferkkk

i dont care who has castle, who had, who was on which side,
server is borring at least we had 2 hours of some pvp, gf

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

lFreak

Quote from: G4rro on October 25, 2009, 01:50:16 AM
the most funny thing is that they changed sides twice in one siege :D

when Temps killed OwnedDose they was licking their asses to keep the castle :D:D

No comment on this, if you know nothing just stop talking.
Nightmare
- FreaQ wc/bish - off
Phoenix
- FreaQ bd/se - off
Tarantula
- Freaak ol/wc - off
- Pawcik tk/sws - off
HellRaiser
- Freak - on

raymax

You know how best lick some ass. GF all and thx 4 fun.
InfiniteNightmare x20, Proud BA Member

AntonioPuerta
Milencia
Raymax  
DevilsNation always in my heart...
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/267/antoni10.jpg/][/URL]

jygh

Quote from: Shreed on October 24, 2009, 09:54:34 PM

Its all i wanna say in this topic .... really gf !
arent u licking cb ass? and u r jealous cuz we helped them on shutgart or smtihng ? lol come on be realisctic we dont had any clan registered to take it and this freakk clan helped us before so we decided to help them back . dont be jealous :)
  Nightmare 30x

Sephiroth

Quote from: jygh on October 25, 2009, 09:56:13 AM
arent u licking cb ass? and u r jealous cuz we helped them on shutgart or smtihng ? lol come on be realisctic we dont had any clan registered to take it and this freakk clan helped us before so we decided to help them back . dont be jealous :)

Maciek,it's not'bout that,TheInfidels have changed side many times.

Quote from: lFreak on October 25, 2009, 02:05:43 AM

No comment on this, if you know nothing just stop talking.

We just know that u'r a bad leader,a clan must choose an ally,and a side in this perma war,so that their members will establish a relationship with their ally friends,cooperation will be much better,and all the things that u should know.

jygh

Quote from: G4rro on October 25, 2009, 10:51:39 AM

PS. Nie ma to jak dobrze dobrac znajomosci ^^ Freak juz nizej nie mozesz upasc :D
jak to nie , zawsze moze byc z pro dn'ami lolz :))))

anway sephi i dont care what sides they were or smtihng . we came there to have fun . is not fun to go pvp vs temps when we have 2 pts vs 5-7 so we decided to go to shutagrt thats it ... same like cb wantedto get fun so they were with dn's . u guys r brainless or something to stand those facts?? kinda stupid...... so go qq more cuz dn alone cant killl a shit and act like omfg we r so good.. NOT
  Nightmare 30x

lFreak

Quote from: G4rro on October 25, 2009, 10:51:39 AM

stop talking about CB bcoz we had 4-5 of them only in our partys , & they came just for fun . RoFL

If Invalidels helped u before i will not comment that guys :) gl with that friendship , i want just notice that before 1 month there were same brothers with temps , even in yesterday siege they were fighting with them vs us ^^

PS. Nie ma to jak dobrze dobrac znajomosci ^^ Freak juz nizej nie mozesz upasc :D

Twoje myślenie jest dość proste jeśli myślisz że jesteśmy w kochającym sie sojuszuz z OD to Ci współczuje. Nie jesteśmy po żadnej stronie a to że nam pomogli to jednorazowa akcja ktora sie fajnie udała.
Nightmare
- FreaQ wc/bish - off
Phoenix
- FreaQ bd/se - off
Tarantula
- Freaak ol/wc - off
- Pawcik tk/sws - off
HellRaiser
- Freak - on

Sephiroth

Quote from: jygh on October 25, 2009, 11:24:10 AM
jak to nie , zawsze moze byc z pro dn'ami lolz :))))

anway sephi i dont care what sides they were or smtihng . we came there to have fun . is not fun to go pvp vs temps when we have 2 pts vs 5-7 so we decided to go to shutagrt thats it ... same like cb wantedto get fun so they were with dn's . u guys r brainless or something to stand those facts?? kinda stupid...... so go qq more cuz dn alone cant killl a shit and act like omfg we r so good.. NOT

I understand ur point,but,we,greenies,don't have good memories of'em,sooner or later it'll happen to u xD

jygh

Quote from: Sephiroth on October 25, 2009, 11:40:30 AM
I understand ur point,but,we,greenies,don't have good memories of'em,sooner or later it'll happen to u xD
but we r not in any pact with them . we just helped them with taking the castle... its better iff they ll have it than any temp clan or dn :) i still kill all of them when they have flag :P
  Nightmare 30x