Shuttgart 24.10.2009 - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Shuttgart 24.10.2009

Started by Shreed, October 24, 2009, 09:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deavon

Quote from: Sephiroth on October 29, 2009, 03:19:02 PM

The best and the true pro players r those ones that don't need to tell it,cos they show it with actions,not with words.

WoW ...hold ur  words my friend cause you talking non sense stuff...what more CB have to proove , since 6 months or more they are solo on server without any help vs whole server.They raping and killing everything on equal numbers or even double or 3x numbers(watch some of my videos will refresh ur memory) . For a while CB even had 3 castles at once .All that facts without any meatshields(ally) ,ah dont forget the 9vs9 pvp event that won into YOUR faces .

So you still calling CB big mouths and not PRO? I m sry but you are just jealous cause you are not one of US. You maybe got rejected or something .
I m not playing atm but  i would easily log in and rape ur faces ,i m not even CB anymore but CB will be always in my heart <3

And please let me laugh about jhy-something ,the guy who you claiming knows to play ,blowing from me with low stuff 4k-5k average every chronicle every buffbar .

And for the records ,i would like to know who is hiding behind ur nick on forum ,i think i have asked you again but i never took an answer . So who are you in game?

Sephiroth

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 29, 2009, 05:10:08 PM
Sephiroth
Count

Rec's: -168
[applaud] [smite]

Lonely

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Hi Mark
« Sent to: mark_elesse on: June 06, 2009, 08:16:49 am »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
Sup,since I've made my archer,PR,soon BD/PR,and Kris ( EwpSoldier ),have talked to me so good'bout CB,I wanna join.Ye,I know u'll tell me a big NO,cos of my senseless posts in forum,retarded flames,etc...
But,as I've told to some ppl that meet me IG,forum and game r 2 different things,at least for me.I know that some ppl in CB wouldn't accept me,I'd not fit there at 1st,but at least I wanna try,to have fun with ppl like Kris,and,to reach my best as archer,since it's been almost a year since I don't play one.
If everything go right,I'll stay,otherwise,I'll leave.After all it's urs,and CB ppl choice.
At least I've tried.U know I'll accept a big NO.

So? A friend of mine was inside and I wanted to play with him,any problem with that lol?.

As I've proved,noone understood my words,bunch of tards.

Sephiroth

Quote from: mark_elesse on October 29, 2009, 06:01:35 PM
what about my offer ? yes/no ?

Y,It seems u didn't understand my point.At the age of,25+? and still acting like a kid,and like that most of CBs,mi cool,mi rox,mi pwn.It's the same that if Stephen Hawking go everywhere "mi uber intelligent,u sux,mi better".The point,and I'm gonna tell u cos otherwise ur lil brain will never understand,is,that even if u'r better than somebody u musn't act like u,like kids do.

Deavon

Quote from: Deavon on October 29, 2009, 05:06:53 PM
WoW ...hold ur  words my friend cause you talking non sense stuff...what more CB have to proove , since 6 months or more they are solo on server without any help vs whole server.They raping and killing everything on equal numbers or even double or 3x numbers(watch some of my videos will refresh ur memory) . For a while CB even had 3 castles at once .All that facts without any meatshields(ally) ,ah dont forget the 9vs9 pvp event that won into YOUR faces .

So you still calling CB big mouths and not PRO? I m sry but you are just jealous cause you are not one of US. You maybe got rejected or something .
I m not playing atm but  i would easily log in and rape ur faces ,i m not even CB anymore but CB will be always in my heart <3

And please let me laugh about jhy-something ,the guy who you claiming knows to play ,blowing from me with low stuff 4k-5k average every chronicle every buffbar .

And for the records ,i would like to know who is hiding behind ur nick on forum ,i think i have asked you again but i never took an answer . So who are you in game?

Deavon

Quote from: Sephiroth on October 29, 2009, 06:18:41 PM
Y,It seems u didn't understand my point.At the age of,25+? and still acting like a kid,and like that most of CBs,mi cool,mi rox,mi pwn.It's the same that if Stephen Hawking go everywhere "mi uber intelligent,u sux,mi better".The point,and I'm gonna tell u cos otherwise ur lil brain will never understand,is,that even if u'r better than somebody u musn't act like u,like kids do.

You could just answer : No i m bullshit lover and i m coward.

Defoe

Quote from: Sephiroth on October 29, 2009, 05:29:51 PM
So? A friend of mine was inside and I wanted to play with him,any problem with that lol?.

As I've proved,noone understood my words,bunch of tards.
isnt more  retarded call those ppl who you wanted join "bunch of tards"?

Sephiroth

Quote from: Deavon on October 29, 2009, 06:51:39 PM
You could just answer : No i m bullshit lover and i m coward.

U'r one of the columns of my arguements,thx for proving it.

Quote from: Defoe on October 29, 2009, 08:23:02 PM
isnt more  retarded call those ppl who you wanted join "bunch of tards"?

If u read carefully that quote,and moreover,my 1st post in this discussion,u'll notice I said I was generalizating,search it,I don't feel like doing it for u.

Ashlynn

Come on Sephitorth, don't take it as an offense or something like that. But you are kinda hypocrite. On the one hand you are applying for joining Carebears, but on the other hand you call them kids, tards and such. That's kinda lame. I don't want to offend you, afterall, we don't even know who are you ingame.. It might be cool from your point of view, playing an unknown stranger, but if you really want to play one, at least don't participate in such flames, because nobody really cares about opinions of anonymous writers.

I've been in BH with Deathand for a while (back when I was girl lol) and he doesn't really act like "mi cool, mi rox, mi pwn, mi better". I just suggest you to not condemn and generalize people by their clanship, but rather by their personality. ;)

Moreover, it seems to me that you are trying to avoid the 9vs9 challenge by very cheap insults..

P.S.: I am not licking anyone's ass if that would be your answer, I am happy clanless player doing my own business :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Sephiroth

That pm is from months ago,my friend told me to open my mind'bout'em,and,voi-la,didn't even get an answer,u know,a polite guy answer even if he's gonna say NO.

QuoteMoreover, it seems to me that you are trying to avoid the 9vs9 challenge by very cheap insults..

Challenge? Cheap insults? I'm just stating FACTS,I'm not talking'bout who's the best pvper,but'bout who got the biggest mouth,and CB,wins.And,as always,Mark came with the 9v9,since he cannot bear the truth,(That he's a bigmouth,among many things,since he cannot understand a discussion,something that u should have realised many time ago.
As I told to Defoe,read my 1st post on this shit,u'll read the word "generalization".

Deavon

Quote from: Sephiroth on October 29, 2009, 09:52:50 PM
That pm is from months ago,my friend told me to open my mind'bout'em,and,voi-la,didn't even get an answer,u know,a polite guy answer even if he's gonna say NO.

Challenge? Cheap insults? I'm just stating FACTS,I'm not talking'bout who's the best pvper,but'bout who got the biggest mouth,and CB,wins.And,as always,Mark came with the 9v9,since he cannot bear the truth,(That he's a bigmouth,among many things,since he cannot understand a discussion,something that u should have realised many time ago.
As I told to Defoe,read my 1st post on this shit,u'll read the word "generalization".

i ll focus only on 9vs9 since you dont want to say us who are you ,but guess what, since you dont tell us who you are ,auto means that you dont have the balls to accept the challence .
You calling us "big mouths" and bullshits like this but we have PROOVED  big time who we are in stead of you who hiding behind a forum nick.
So in conclution or accept the bet and proove that we are not so PRO ,or shut ur mouth please.

Ashlynn

Quote from: Sephiroth on October 29, 2009, 09:52:50 PM

so grab a party, kick them in a nuts and you can have big mouth too. It is as simple as this.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Sephiroth

U guys still don't take the point,really,go to check ur IQ,for real...