Web Analytics
18% increase in M.atk vs Buffslots

News:

Main Menu

18% increase in M.atk vs Buffslots

Started by Zuluman, October 26, 2009, 07:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuluman

Most people would agree that having both is a joke, so what do you think?

I think mages only need one of the two in make them more balanced with archers.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Zuluman

Btw.. for the tards voting neither. Don't deny it wasn't unbalanced lol.

Sali

what i think is, 24 buffs slots in hb is faking abnormal.
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

ColdBuffs

"If there is no war outside our heads, why are we losing?"

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4d009e7823439178531215

SyD

OK +18% dmg but need more buffslots. And everyone be happy! :)
[URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/heppforumdynajp.jpg/][/URL]
[URL=http://img5.imageshack.us/i/sevr.jpg/][/URL]

TomekAlmighty

Yea, make 50 buffslots so you can fight with kiss of eva under wather, and every noob is gonna be fullbuffed with all ressists plx!

The funny thing is that the ones that were so loud with their "qq moar" replays to the complaining mages about the unbalance are complaining now lol. If your so "cool" and laugh at people that complain about unbalance, than why the freak do you do the same now? It really makes no sence and makes you look really dumb.  (my replay isnt really ment just for zulu, but lots of others "qq moar" spammers too.)

Damn i guess i really hate it when someone spams the qq crap here xD

I think adding an extra bar for potions and an extra bar for debuffs would be cool, probably the +18% m.attack should be removed too.
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

kang

Quote from: Zuluman on October 26, 2009, 07:44:45 PM
Btw.. for the tards voting neither. Don't deny it wasn't unbalanced lol.
was only 1 decent mage pt in hb, it was newmdk. vs archers with icarus and they had am's they won without losing cp.
other mages are frags, rly lol

trooperXkoki

24 buffslots + atributes will be good?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Marinella

agree with
Quote from: Sali on October 26, 2009, 07:57:19 PM
what i think is, 24 buffs slots in hb is faking abnormal.
safe mages dmg and increase buff slots, mby not so many like it was, but at least more than now, coz of HB skills

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

thehunted

I don't even get why we're having this poll. In one of his previous posts TrackZero said the +18% m.attack increase was meant for the old buffbar. Meaning, that the 24 slot containing buffbar was unplanned. In my opinion he should just stick to his original plan/words.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

Zuluman

Quote from: thehunted on October 27, 2009, 10:08:04 AM
I don't even get why we're having this poll. In one of his previous posts TrackZero said the +18% m.attack increase was meant for the old buffbar. Meaning, that the 24 slot containing buffbar was unplanned. In my opinion he should just stick to his original plan/words.

Because it was said that the 18% m.atk would be reduced/removed. Thing is for alot of fighter classes 24 buffs just isn't enough. I play he/pal and even on standard buffs (without xxx resist's) free buffslots are scarce for me.

I would prefer mages to keep their 18% extra M.atk and their 5% reuse rate and just have an increase in buffslots.

Mijamoto

David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

DNx15 / l2inc - Dievs, Stalingrad
HRx25 - Dievs, Severance