guys who knows LOT - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

guys who knows LOT

Started by RaZoRcAkE, June 04, 2009, 05:48:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohit0

Quote from: Astor on June 10, 2009, 04:23:51 PM

Nitopami is the most tarding person i ever saw in my life. And in game and in reall life. By heart, without irony :)

buaHAhaAhaHAhaHHAhaaHAhxaaXAXAAX0AXax0aX00XA
nice pic  :D

there is life before death?

iroquis

lol @ the fanboys of jeet and his crew of fags i didn't know people still worship them, haha most of you scrubs can't remember what good pvp is, anyways why does this matter? seems like you're crying because you got into an argument with a retard?

Saorin

Quote from: iroquis on June 10, 2009, 06:28:12 PM
lol @ the fanboys of jeet and his crew of fags i didn't know people still worship them, haha most of you scrubs can't remember what good pvp is, anyways why does this matter? seems like you're crying because you got into an argument with a retard?

omfg, jeet is a gayfagasshole who will steal your things and spit on you!!!

anyway, iropuis YOU LIVE?!?!?  it's been a freaking age since i've see you in game.
Saorin     SE//SK 79/79main   noble//PR  - - Sa0rin   AW/BD 79/79main  --  0wNz     Bish//TH  :P c4 ownZor  --   Zizzifixer    SWS/EE

If they ask you to believe it question whether it's true
                           If they ask you to achieve, is it for them or for you?

Furesy

Not from Nito, but this one made me laugh xd

Astor

Quote from: Furesy on June 11, 2009, 12:04:09 PM
Not from Nito, but this one made me laugh xd

This game gonna kill him faster than cigarettes xD

iroquis

Quote from: Saorin on June 11, 2009, 06:27:28 AM

omfg, jeet is a gayfagasshole who will steal your things and spit on you!!!

anyway, iropuis YOU LIVE?!?!?  it's been a freaking age since i've see you in game.

yep back from the dead ready to show nm what pvp was all about, i'm just currently working on gear, i'll be playing the same char

Astor

One Live

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ get a life
Back to DneT ;]
- Owned ? ^^

Dragon:
Sunchi - DED
Ascarina - DED
Teleusz - DED
Sinia - DED

Nightmare:
WhiteChocolate - ON
Engel - ON

Scream

Quote from: DadiOmar on June 04, 2009, 06:29:41 AM
OMG that was so funny :)
Ensign was at my clan Mercury Since he was BD lvl 61 till he was SE BD 3rd class both and his sub PT was me and Soulcryer and him just 3 of us :)
and i was katamaran 2 weeks and was subed befor that was Agesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
That's True bro..
SoulCryer