Web Analytics
Vicious Stance

News:

Main Menu

Vicious Stance

Started by Shreed, November 02, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shreed

Vicious Stance. This is the skill of archers (not only archers) and should work with BOW !  it was blocked long time ago when archers was op. But now GIVE IT BACK !!!

kuko

Quote from: Shreed on November 02, 2009, 10:30:11 AM
Vicious Stance. This is the skill of archers (not only archers) and should work with BOW !  it was blocked long time ago when archers was op. But now GIVE IT BACK !!!
Mi lont paun mor.Mi ikarus not inaf.
I hope u are just kidding.

Shreed

Quote from: kuko on November 02, 2009, 10:39:53 AM
Mi lont paun mor.Mi ikarus not inaf.
I hope u are just kidding.

why kidding ? I tested and this skill dont work with bow ! and its all archers skill (whatever HE, PR, SR) and it should work with bow. Since  best crits on mage are 600 dmg (and 6k from other side)  why not turn it on ?

Sephiroth

Quote from: Shreed on November 02, 2009, 10:50:28 AM
why kidding ? I tested and this skill dont work with bow ! and its all archers skill (whatever HE, PR, SR) and it should work with bow. Since  best crits on mage are 600 dmg (and 6k from other side)  why not turn it on ?

Cos the 18% dmg boost will be removed.
Cos atribute system will be implemented.
Cos BladeStorm should be fixed.

Cos not everybody is a mage.

kuko

WindPhoenix

Quote from: kuko on November 02, 2009, 10:59:19 AM
or archer.
or tyrant/destroyer. can u imagine i got oneshotted in oly on TP by a tt/de? ;D
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

Shreed

Quote from: Sephiroth on November 02, 2009, 10:58:02 AM
Cos the 18% dmg boost will be removed.
Cos atribute system will be implemented.
Cos BladeStorm should be fixed.

Cos not everybody is a mage.

yeah not everybody is a mage but everybody can take Windstorm/Bladestrom and go kill any archer he wanna.  will be, will be, should be be .... this is not argument give me fact !

And to WindPhoenix : but this skill is working on close range fighters :P i just wanna to give it back to archers !

kuko

I can't get smth.
Since HB came and icarus was implanted our forum was flood by QQ mages
now buff bar was changed and things go to QQ archers
No one even mention about vicious stance long long time and now when u felt raped u wanna find some way to pown again.Imo u already got it.Even wind storm u still got buged chant of protection and the INSANE DPS with icarus bow.
I want to remind it one more time.THERE ARE MORE CLASS IN L2 not only mage/archer.

tzuc

vicious stance should never work with bow, never has (except bugged private c4)
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Shreed

Quote from: tzuc on November 02, 2009, 11:46:03 AM

Yhym :)

So why they are on Archers skills list ?? tell me why NC Soft put there this skill ? to spend SP for nothing.

And kuko its not about buffbar ... its about bladestorm/windstorm. Yes there are more class in L2 but no song/dances with +80% resist for fist waepon, +50% resist for dagger waepon etc...

Sephiroth

Quote from: Shreed on November 02, 2009, 11:19:21 AM
yeah not everybody is a mage but everybody can take Windstorm/Bladestrom and go kill any archer he wanna.  will be, will be, should be be .... this is not argument give me fact !

And to WindPhoenix : but this skill is working on close range fighters :P i just wanna to give it back to archers !

Those r facts,or u wanna just use all possible buffs,spam F1 and kill everybody with an OP bow?....(With atribute and bugged buffbar it would be like that).

Quote from: Shreed on November 02, 2009, 12:01:20 PM
Yhym :)

So why they are on Archers skills list ?? tell me why NC Soft put there this skill ? to spend SP for nothing.

And kuko its not about buffbar ... its about bladestorm/windstorm. Yes there are more class in L2 but no song/dances with +80% resist for fist waepon, +50% resist for dagger waepon etc...
Well,CoP affects daggers too ;)
Anyway,w/o WindStorm HB would be an archer network,and BladeStorm,as I told u,should be fixed.

Defoe

Quote from: tzuc on November 02, 2009, 11:46:03 AM
as i know it's should work but only with skills like double shot and lethal shot.