Dager boost effect on infinity

News:

Main Menu

Dager boost effect on infinity

Started by RaV3NCLaW, November 03, 2009, 09:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaV3NCLaW

Ello NM ppl ;

Track plz... if you listen to NM noobs that dunno how to play daggers dont apply the same updated on every other server.. or at least in this case infinity, cause now archers/tyrants/glads etc use daggers instead of bows/fists/duals and actually do massive dmg.

A friend is a dager and he can reach 6k p atk... i can reach 7,4 k with bow... so he has 1,4k p atk less then me with a FCKING DAGGER :) and there are no resist buffs for daggers ; for archers you have songs with lame boosted reuse and this incredibly stupid instant dance that makes archers not playable at least on server wher good players play i dunno the case on NM.

Track your doing a great job with other updates but plz when you dicide to nerf/boost chars dont ask random ppl or i dunno how you do it... but seams you have no idea what chars are capable of or what gear/buffs etc they must/can use.

On infinity dagers are the new DE/TY's... with 350 run speed ;

This may work for NM... but it doesnt work for us.... mybe we need a GM like you?
>Infinity 5x player
>RaV3N --> SR/TK, SORC lvl 78/78 + Nobl
TheScourge --> DE/TY lvl xx/xx

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

Dag

ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

wildpussy

a few words from zthrx would be welcome, since he being the worst at playing a dagger is the reason for this pathetic update, i can say he for sure sucks even more now, and probably doesn't play for this reason (yes yes and his excuse is "no time to play" or "i have rl", don't even try, we know your rl sucks)

RaV3NCLaW

no screens will be posted... i can show to the GM if he wants.... i dont want others to find everything out ^^ curently not many dagers are like this :
>Infinity 5x player

Strength is irrelevant. Resistance is futile. Your culture will adapt to service ours. Your life as it has been is over. From this time forward, you will service ... US ....the AOD!![/glow

Dag

well...i have not tested it yet on full p atk version.... as th/pp i m around 1600 /1900 with dances
ofc i m not using dyna heavy,+5str and might 10.....

PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Alex

Quote from: RaV3NCLaW on November 03, 2009, 09:55:23 PM
Ello NM ppl ;

Track plz... if you listen to NM noobs that dunno how to play daggers dont apply the same updated on every other server.. or at least in this case infinity, cause now archers/tyrants/glads etc use daggers instead of bows/fists/duals and actually do massive dmg.

A friend is a dager and he can reach 6k p atk... i can reach 7,4 k with bow... so he has 1,4k p atk less then me with a FCKING DAGGER :) and there are no resist buffs for daggers ; for archers you have songs with lame boosted reuse and this incredibly stupid instant dance that makes archers not playable at least on server wher good players play i dunno the case on NM.

Track your doing a great job with other updates but plz when you dicide to nerf/boost chars dont ask random ppl or i dunno how you do it... but seams you have no idea what chars are capable of or what gear/buffs etc they must/can use.

On infinity dagers are the new DE/TY's... with 350 run speed ;

This may work for NM... but it doesnt work for us.... mybe we need a GM like you?

I see just 3 variants.

1. you are retard

2. you are crier

3. your friend has icarus dagger+20 (on max patk settings ofc)

ps. you moron dagger patk boost was only 30%. Orc has 400% patk bonus with frenzy on 2-handed swords and only 50% with all non-orc weapons. I'd rather think its you idiot and noob than believe that orcs or any other non-dagger classes use daggers now.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Dag

Quote from: Alex on November 03, 2009, 10:29:12 PM
I see just 3 variants.

1. you are retard

2. you are crier

3. your friend has icarus dagger+20 (on max patk settings ofc)

ps. you moron dagger patk boost was only 30%. Orc has 400% patk bonus with frenzy on 2-handed swords and only 50% with all non-orc weapons. I'd rather think its you idiot and noob than believe that orcs or any other non-dagger classes use daggers now.

wrong

(AS+15 :D)

and +1
PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

RaV3NCLaW

first 2 points correct... :D gz

btw let me guess your a NM player? you probably say omfggg wtf when you see a archer with 2k atk speed :D so plz... this is not a topic for NM people but infinity ones so stfu... only reason why post is made here its couse track doesnt read our section.

and by the chars you play i can just lul at you :D
>Infinity 5x player

Dag

PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

RaV3NCLaW

>Infinity 5x player

Dag

:) kk so i bet 1 coin that we got the winner :D
PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Alex

Quote from: RaV3NCLaW on November 03, 2009, 10:35:01 PM
first 2 points correct... :D gz

btw let me guess your a NM player? you probably say omfggg wtf when you see a archer with 2k atk speed :D so plz... this is not a topic for NM people but infinity ones so stfu... only reason why post is made here its couse track doesnt read our section.

and by the chars you play i can just lul at you :D

im dragon player and i post here coz our gms are basically useless. no when I see archer with 2k atk spd i say "lol what an easy frag with monk tattoos" coz w/o ogre tattoos archers hit for shit now on full archer resist buff.

btw judging by your posts and L2 knowledge I can roll full party of same idiots like you on any of my chars.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢