Shuttgart 08.11.2009

News:

Main Menu

Shuttgart 08.11.2009

Started by Shreed, November 08, 2009, 06:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shreed

Hello,

I wanna say thx and GF for all !   And for all haters -> we took this castle alone ! and fight with temps to the last seconds. You dead to fast to see what is going on. Speciali those bots form onlyhonor ally owned by 1 archers pt :)

to take this opportunity i wanna say one thing more. It was probably last siege for DevilsNation on NM. So we wish you all good fun and thank you for all the good things that we have met here and all ppl who have contributed for the good of the clan...  I dont wanna say goodbye coz meybe we will back here soon :P  So for now DN will be suspened on NM and rebuild in other place where we start to look for a new destination.

+danyelfBR+

Quote from: Shreed on November 08, 2009, 06:42:16 PM
Hello,

I wanna say thx and GF for all !   And for all haters -> we took this castle alone ! and fight with temps to the last seconds. You dead to fast to see what is going on. Speciali those bots form onlyhonor ally owned by 1 archers pt :)

to take this opportunity i wanna say one thing more. It was probably last siege for DevilsNation on NM. So we wish you all good fun and thank you for all the good things that we have met here and all ppl who have contributed for the good of the clan...  I dont wanna say goodbye coz meybe we will back here soon :P  So for now DN will be suspened on NM and rebuild in other place where we start to look for a new destination.

Gl for all.....
Danyelf, iSoaD, Compositora, DomBazinga, Smoke, DomBarzini

lFreak

Brawo brawo .Gratuluje z zamku nie mam zamiaru tutaj płakać ani niczego komentowac ale lubie czytac jak ciągle sie chwalicie i przewyzszacie ;) a moze jednak was bylo 4 na nasze cale ally co ? :). Powodzenia na frintezzie jak znam zycie tak szybko wrocicie jak pojdziecie, poniewaz tam nie zdonatujesz ^^ GL
Nightmare
- FreaQ wc/bish - off
Phoenix
- FreaQ bd/se - off
Tarantula
- Freaak ol/wc - off
- Pawcik tk/sws - off
HellRaiser
- Freak - on

Triuferkkk

Hello,

gl, wish u find there more fun than here

Slania SK/PR    Carebears

Montana

Hello,

GL my friend!

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Rasek

mby we talk about 2 pt of temp which kill renesance,ftr,dn,infidels...But really nice fun gz DN  :D I wish that we have more siege like this :D

Montana

Quote from: Rasek on November 09, 2009, 10:18:45 AM
mby we talk about 2 pt of temp which kill renesance,ftr,dn,infidels...But really nice fun gz DN  :D I wish that we have more siege like this :D
lol maybe u talk about ur last dream?

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Tabbox

Rasek

Quote from: Montana on November 09, 2009, 12:38:16 PM
lol maybe u talk about ur last dream?

Kastelo as i remember u  try to hide behind tree  :D :D

Sali

Quote from: Rasek on November 09, 2009, 10:18:45 AM
smallest dog bark loudest, like always
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Sephiroth

Hf in w/e u do,maybe I'll catch u on MSN.

selis83

we were in first hour in stutgard, get bored,after we left temp and dn came to kill 2 pt of infidels

we,from ftr and renesance were going to gludio to have some fun .. had little fun there, we lost contact with infidels, when finally somebody responded to me before 15 min that castle was lost we didn;t return

so,i don;t know which was the parties of temp who pwned all server, cause all server wasn;t there
only your charm