Kain on duty

News:

Main Menu

Kain on duty

Started by Kain, November 10, 2009, 02:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kain

So here we go fellow Nightmare players,

i'm Kain, the new GM assistant. Joined the GM group just today and i'm excited about it.
So my job will be to keep you all amazed and stuff,so i'll be the one setting up some events. For starters we're gonna have some of the already known events organized, but as time passewe're gonna organize new events as well.
New ideas are about to come up about events, so stay tuned and focused. You really don't wanna miss those.

Another important notice about me ,pms with stuff like "please coins ,please weapon++++, will be ignored and muted in case of annoying spamming.
Also  please, dont bother to ask "where are you from " ,you wont get any answer ,i dont want to lie to you with fake answers :)

Feel free to pm me in-game or even better on forum for your problems ,buggs,reports.

I will be fair and honest with all of you ,and i promise that we will have plenty of fun together.

So that was just my "hello" letter to all of you. I promise you, we're gonna have fun. Farewell, and see you in-game.

So far,Kain .

moonbreaker

Hello on nm
I hope u will help fix a lot of bugs.
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

kuko

Welcome.
Where did u came from btw?I mean server.

Diver

Which donator you are? Mby Shreed co he now "leave" NM?

Montana

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Oblique

I like the presentation, I wait for the next.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

FeelmyBow

~As Final Touch, God Created The Dutch~

~Nightmare~

PuFf2                      Warlock//TH
NeverBackDown     TH//Warlord

tzuc

you should really watch your spelling and phrasing .. cause it gives away who you are :))
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

BassSultan^^

Es/Pw is  the real power Reloaded Bass is Back
ShockEffect >>> ty/pal <3

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/6719938/Mein_18 DANCEE WITH ME SOMEBODY!!! :D:D:D:D

Pawciu

zenice

Welcome and gl with some forum and ig nerds, i hope you have a lot of patience.  ;D

seboulba

Quote from: Kain on November 10, 2009, 02:49:07 AM
So here we go fellow Nightmare players,

i'm Kain, the new GM assistant. Joined the GM group just today and i'm excited about it.
So my job will be to keep you all amazed and stuff,so i'll be the one setting up some events. For starters we're gonna have some of the already known events organized, but as time passewe're gonna organize new events as well.
New ideas are about to come up about events, so stay tuned and focused. You really don't wanna miss those.

Another important notice about me ,pms with stuff like "please coins ,please weapon++++, will be ignored and muted in case of annoying spamming.
Also  please, dont bother to ask "where are you from " ,you wont get any answer ,i dont want to lie to you with fake answers :)

Feel free to pm me in-game or even better on forum for your problems ,buggs,reports.

I will be fair and honest with all of you ,and i promise that we will have plenty of fun together.

So that was just my "hello" letter to all of you. I promise you, we're gonna have fun. Farewell, and see you in-game.

So far,Kain .

its a game mate :)
nm30X
EvilBunnies