Web Analytics
What do you think about lvl up some mobs in catacombs??

News:

Main Menu

What do you think about lvl up some mobs in catacombs??

Started by moonbreaker, November 10, 2009, 06:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonbreaker

Well i think that mobs in some catacombs (at lest the low level (20-30 lvl)) should be lvl up, because lvling up at dino, hellbound island from 80 to 85 may be boring and we are x 30 server so there arent so many people leveling from 20-30 lvl. Also gathering seal stones would be more nice cause u will not have to hit "blue mobs". And i think it would be nice if there was probability of full drop top a wepons, cause now the only way to get them is to make quests on dino (recipes, parts), or spoil on hellbound or that isle with parnassus.
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

PainMaster

good idea , it will be good for farmers  <temp>  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
lets make farm server ... :D :D :D

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Ashlynn

Let's make AQ lvl 80 as well so we can farm it. And ye ye! Spawn all RBs in Gludin Harbor with 20 minutes respawn!

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Sali

Quote from: moonbreaker on November 10, 2009, 06:48:42 AM
Well i think that mobs in some catacombs (at lest the low level (20-30 lvl)) should be lvl up, because lvling up at dino, hellbound island from 80 to 85 may be boring and we are x 30 server so there arent so many people leveling from 20-30 lvl. Also gathering seal stones would be more nice cause u will not have to hit "blue mobs". And i think it would be nice if there was probability of full drop top a wepons, cause now the only way to get them is to make quests on dino (recipes, parts), or spoil on hellbound or that isle with parnassus.
u can colect stones at blue mobs- in do/disc etc, just annoying cancel over and over....
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

moonbreaker

Quote from: PainMaster on November 10, 2009, 05:52:26 PM
good idea , it will be good for farmers  <temp>  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
lets make farm server ... :D :D :D

well i think this server is for everyone...    pvp people and farmers...
moonbreaker - sh/ps
Alicja - wc/sws

Sheva4ever

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Sali on November 10, 2009, 09:27:54 PM
u can colect stones at blue mobs- in do/disc etc, just annoying cancel over and over....
banQQmore
:o

w0tw0tw0t?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

PainMaster

Quote from: moonbreaker on November 10, 2009, 10:44:44 PM
well i think this server is for everyone...    pvp people and farmers...

so pm me when u move form town or farm zones.      ==> StrikeForce

Onionis

Quote from: PainMaster on November 11, 2009, 09:47:29 AM

ye good idea  i dont see any Ftr out town this days :/ (only varka but there is pt vs 2 mb 3 mengz :) )
Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me to heaven when we die,
I am a shadow on the wall,
I\'ll be the one to save us all.

Save us all!

IshidaMitsunari one of the last in his kind
Lumii exHero
xEmeKx exHero

PainMaster

Quote from: Onionis on November 11, 2009, 12:33:45 PM
ye good idea  i dont see any Ftr out town this days :/ (only varka but there is pt vs 2 mb 3 mengz :) )

i never saw u varka either  :D

DRAG0N

Quote from: moonbreaker on November 10, 2009, 06:48:42 AM
+1
i made a new char 2-3 weeks ago its lvl 25 and i cant lvl it more than that cuz its really boring to lvl up, wish we can go back to the old style of lvling up, cuz i wanna make new chars but cuz of this boring lvling up i leave it and i might leave the server too cuz its really boring when i ask for something and i got no answer.

Onionis

Only the strongest will survive,
Lead me to heaven when we die,
I am a shadow on the wall,
I\'ll be the one to save us all.

Save us all!

IshidaMitsunari one of the last in his kind
Lumii exHero
xEmeKx exHero

moonbreaker

Quote from: PainMaster on November 11, 2009, 09:47:29 AM