Web Analytics
I'm gonna start a little project.

News:

Main Menu

I'm gonna start a little project.

Started by Ashlynn, November 10, 2009, 01:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashlynn

Since I am pretty bored at new flat, I was thinking about launching a website once again. I was searching the net for some PvP/PvE class guides, yet I haven't found any really detailed ones, which brought me to the idea of making a website with detailed guides.

I am currently in a state of creating basic layout, graphics and thinking about domain name, so there is nothing I can show off with yet.

The point is, whether you, DN players, would be actually able/willing to write a detailed guide for your beloved character (with proper authorship ;) ). It might be pretty much everything from money making techniques, PvE, PvP, to oly. At least you would use your knowledge and gained experience for something more useful than flaming each other on forums  :P

On that website I am planning to propagate Dragon-Network as much as I can, which may actually bring some new players. Although the main language of that site will be English, I am planning to make a Czech localization as well.

I'll keep you informed, but I would be grateful for a feedback, whether you would be interested in participating or not...  :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Dag

all my respect for u

would be nice to create a section in forum (like in ...language section, or in dnwiki) where to post our experiences
IN A FAIR AND WISE WAY .

where everyone can create topic like: th/pp guide sps/ee setup etc and where ppl can share what learned.
i'll join (with my little knowledge i know) for sure
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

weapon_zero

hey that s nice but.. you wanna develop class playstyle guides based on data gathered from a multiclass server? :P

Ashlynn

Quote from: weapon_zero on November 10, 2009, 03:47:25 PM
hey that s nice but.. you wanna develop class playstyle guides based on data gathered from a multiclass server? :P
I believe that gained experiences are transferable ;p

Ret ard ired

kidicarus

So the guide will be class specific? Paladin, Spellhowler, Tyrant etc... Or subclass based like we have here with Th/pp, Sps/ee, etc? 

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

ICantSee

Archer with sub or w/o
Select target
1.Press Stun shot (F2)
2.Click away from enemy+CP pot (F3)
3.CP pot (F3)
4.Press Attack (F1)
5.CP pot (F3)
6.Click away from enemy+CP pot (F3)
6.1 if HE, use dash.
7.Move back to step 1

[url=http://aioncard.com/profile/uk/46/lemon][/url]

Ashlynn

Quote from: kidicarus on November 10, 2009, 04:57:51 PM
So the guide will be class specific? Paladin, Spellhowler, Tyrant etc... Or subclass based like we have here with Th/pp, Sps/ee, etc? 
I would prefer retail-like descriptions, ignoring the possibility of stacking subclass. :)

Ret ard ired

kidicarus

Quote from: Ashlynn on November 10, 2009, 05:30:44 PM
I would prefer retail-like descriptions, ignoring the possibility of stacking subclass. :)

Good idea, but do you really think we do it the same way as for example retailservers? (Haven't played retail so Im asking) I mean our strategy for PvE is; Get ty/de, make trains.

Ofcourse alot of things will be transferrable, just hope enough ppl knows what goes for other servers and what is unique for our server.

Anyway GL with the project.

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

Furesy

I sincerely think that 99% of players on DN don't know shit about how to play a char without their sub combo's :)

Best example was mages whining they run out of mana when they couldn't kill all chars with 1 or 2 hits :D they totally forget and refuse to think about classes like SE and EE who are completely made for that, and still nobody dared to use them to their full potential and kept whining when they got owned by Altheo, Spash and me who did use it :D

Dag

well.... for sure we can give help with sub-stacking xperience.

i doubt anyone here knows how really works in a retail server (unless he REALLY tried it)

ofc we can IMAGINE that  EE and SE are mainly used for recharge there.
but i bet that here..... 99% of players doesn't have that skill in skillbar since.... c4?

or also like for pve.... that destroyers aren't best class due slow atk speed and nerfed vampiric recharge power (on retail i doubt many ppl have zaken+anty :D)

btw still +1 for your will to do
but .... from us u can get nice DNET knowledge not much more :D
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Ashlynn

I guess you are right. Well, since I haven't really started working on a content itself, I think I can actually focus more on stacking subclasses. Although I believe we have lot of good players who would be able to give a nice guide even to a player of retail-like server, making a website with retail-like guides while advertising DN would be a bit weird. :D

Yet my intention remains the same, if you are willing to make some nice guide, send it via PM :P

Ret ard ired

seboulba

Quote from: Furesy on November 10, 2009, 05:36:27 PM
I sincerely think that 99% of players on DN don't know shit about how to play a char without their sub combo's :)

Best example was mages whining they run out of mana when they couldn't kill all chars with 1 or 2 hits :D they totally forget and refuse to think about classes like SE and EE who are completely made for that, and still nobody dared to use them to their full potential and kept whining when they got owned by Altheo, Spash and me who did use it :D

retail char FTW "NANAKI" <3 XD
nm30X
EvilBunnies