WORKIN / NOT WORKING FORGOTTEN SCROLL official topic

News:

Main Menu

WORKIN / NOT WORKING FORGOTTEN SCROLL official topic

Started by Dag, November 12, 2009, 11:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag

Let's try to give our coders a hand:

Those scrolls aren't 250kkkk so there isn't reason to make 35 post with same: cannot learn this skill

1: check if somone else posted already  HERE the problem u found

2: log ingame, SWITCH INTO THE CLASS THAT LEARN THE SKILL and try. (maybe also check your master.... couse for some skill u must go to npc !!!!!.... and reading on retail is not clear WHICH ones needed it)
so if u are sws/ee try to lear ex: windstorm in SWS stat, not in EE

3: print screen and upload a photo

LET'S GO

FIRST ONE :FIGHTER WILL
BEWARE: seems fighter will is learnable, but just for glads,tyrant,destro,warlord
               Please, any of those class BUY SCROLL (or drop it :D), MAKE A SCREEN BEFORE AND AFTER TO SEE THE EFFECT  !!!!!

CONFIRMED: FIGHTER WILL IS LEARNABLE (BY GLADS AT LEAST) BUT NO EFFECT ------ CHECK SCREEN BEFORE AND AFTER-----
http://img252.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=37695718.jpg
BTW.... it's wrong, should be for ALL melee weapon user (aka p atk on normal-non ranged  weapon)

SECOND : protection or rune (if learnable) is activated by MELEE ATTACK, AND NOT BY MAGICAL AS IT SHOULD BE (let me login and i chech if it's learnable)

THIRD If learnable : Mutual Response Chance to recover the summoner's HP and MP (400 and 90 ?) when both summoner and servitor are attacking.
no sign of a system messege about it, nor difference noticed at master or summon... tnx kiko

Tested yday , learnable and working:
exciting adventure (wow)
expose weak point
flame hawk

learnable but test NEEDED protection element

EVENT ITEMS:
-Giant cannon = no textures at all

-Dream shield= a damn Hoplon with nothing special
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Dag

Diver

is hard to read and do for one time in your life what someone asked to HELP?

1: it's about scroll

2: read again point 2 and 3. and read them once again
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Dag on November 12, 2009, 11:35:54 AM

Those scrolls aren't 250kkkk so there isn't reason to make 35 post with same: cannot learn this skill

1: check if somone else posted already  HERE the problem u found

2: log ingame, SWITCH INTO THE CLASS THAT LEARN THE SKILL and try. (maybe also check your master.... couse for some skill u must go to npc !!!!!.... and reading on retail is not clear WHICH ones needed it)

LET'S GO

And make sure you are not Xman and that you tested the skill yourself , not like : I HEARD IS NOT WORKING,FRIEND TOLD ME IS NOT WORKING, also when you posting that something is not working make sure that u write WHICH PART doesn't work and how it should work. Because saying something not work correctly, you have to know how it should work.
And don't make PANIC  about something don't work, i put everything that's not working in same file and fix 1 by 1.
Thank you.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

cthon

im not sure about this cause i dont wanna buy the scroll yet... but protection of rune should be activated when u are hited by magic atks and so... now it's activated only by melee atks
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Dag

btw
to all that have little brain and are happy to help eachother, don't worry. morons  can spam all topic, but as u upload infos, i'll quote them in first post so topic will stay clean.
PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

flamingAwe

Since mr Big Ego aka Zero doesn't like ppl, who don't praise ruining classes by nerfs, when lots of stuff is not even implemented..
maybe you, dag, can answer, why chars on retail sub  can't use song of windstorm and dance of bladestorm?
skill is from lvl 76
tested on clear retail Spectral dancer and Sword muse lvl 78
it's well known, on start of HB many mutants learnt those skills

Dag

when u want, u are really a badass flaming :D
btw
i learned that skill too
with belzeboss, without any problem but MONTHS AGO.

point is that NOW noone can learn skill. that's why i opened this topic.

that's why i m asking:

if u have those 2 chars, log them take the book (go also to npc.... maybe something wrong and u must use master to learn) printscreen and upload

ps: it would be nice if the bd or sws is a clean one (not subbed and in retail, but really clean)
PERCHE ????

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Alex

did u actually try to learn mob-dropped FS on 81 lvl? (bladestorm and windstorm). did u try to learn a RB-dropped FS for a proper class? (fighters will for WL/glad/orc/dwarf, archers will for archer classes)

yes some people learned fighters will on dagger classes or maybe on archer classes, but it was very long ago and are u sure its working on these chars now?
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

zippobg

Quote from: Dag on November 12, 2009, 11:35:54 AM

1: check if somone else posted already  HERE the problem u found

LET'S GO

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/2025/shot00013rp.jpg

1) Seem you already learned this skills and after bla bla bla....

2) Spam in 5 topics with text: "Track please lock this after see it" and what .... nothing. Some skills are unavailable to be learned  from min 3 months!!!!

3) And yes put them to shop. Nice one. When earn it from fair play don't work. Now maybe will work when need more coins. How selfish!

P.s.
Im not Xman, not even archer who try learn it .... and yes i know how to use double  click on this book ... and yes i know how to change stats. This char on picture is TH/Pala
SadFace
WC/OL

Sali

Quote from: cthon on November 12, 2009, 12:05:44 PM
im not sure about this cause i dont wanna buy the scroll yet... but protection of rune should be activated when u are hited by magic atks and so... now it's activated only by melee atks
damn so this is the reason why this shit never activate during pvp!
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Pawciu

Quote from: cthon on November 12, 2009, 12:05:44 PM

Quote from: Sali on November 12, 2009, 05:51:42 PM
damn so this is the reason why this shit never activate during pvp!

yea its dont work when u got dmg from mage.. and all attack from distance.
+ as i wrote earlier, all protections shoud be in passive skills, no active

zippobg

STUPID FIGHTER'S WILL STILL DON'T WORK!!!! NICE SELL OUT!!!!!
SadFace
WC/OL