WORKIN / NOT WORKING FORGOTTEN SCROLL official topic - Page 6

News:

Main Menu

WORKIN / NOT WORKING FORGOTTEN SCROLL official topic

Started by Dag, November 12, 2009, 11:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zippobg

Quote from: MisiekIII on November 27, 2009, 12:43:13 PM
Fighters Will... Im pw/es and cant learn it on PW(dager:<) or ES(mage:<)

(http://img38.imageshack.us/i/shot00022zi.jpg/)

Copy/Paste by Kane:

That skill can be learnt only by Duelist, Titan, Grand Khavatari, Dreadnought, Maestro, Fortune Seeker
SadFace
WC/OL

trooperXkoki

Quote from: MisiekIII on November 27, 2009, 12:43:13 PM

(http://img38.imageshack.us/i/shot00022zi.jpg/)
dude where are ur items?????? u transfer on other char?? :P
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Argriev

Insane crusher : skill of lvl 81 of DA that can be made when seed of revenge reach lvl 3 ,

more than 9000 of power make very low damage , with 1000 pattck between 400 and 600 tested on different char
The only Necro/Da HERO!
oly record 303 point!!

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: Argriev on December 01, 2009, 12:12:25 PM
Insane crusher : skill of lvl 81 of DA that can be made when seed of revenge reach lvl 3 ,

more than 9000 of power make very low damage , with 1000 pattck between 400 and 600 tested on different char

xDDD ora ho capito xke' la gente mi diceva di andare a leggere la firma di argriev sul forum.... XDDDD

Btw returning to the topic Throne Root has a strange way to work... I cast it like a good spell... in few words I can cast it on allied or clan ppl without press ctrl and for cast it on mobs or enemies I need to press ctrl..  and all the enemies/mobs near the target will be affected by throne root but not the target itself even if it's an enemy or a mob...

Example: I am sorrounded by mobs... for cast throne root I need to target myself and cast it for take all the mobs near to me...
if I cast it on a mob I need to press ctrl and all the other mobs will be affected except the one that I got as target...  same with flagged enemies or enemies in siege zone...

The damage:

"Hp decreaes continously" XDDDDD
That's written in the text of this loldebuff... well the damage is like a poison... and it's something around 300-400 damage, the damage is static, do not matters how much m.def U have or how much m.atk I have...  the damage is very ridicoulus XD

Land rate:

I made some test...and I noticed that the land rate is almost ridicolous like the damage (maybe I have a crappy M.atk XD..dunno)... but I made the test quite fast... I didn't take an accurate % in fullbuff or without... 
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: mohn on December 01, 2009, 02:42:44 PM
Lord of Vampire is working ?

I didn't get yet...  I've already wasted 10 coins for throne root ^^ now I'll wait the response of some other SE for Lord of vampire xD
J4cKDan13L

mohn

J4cKDan13L

J4cKDan13L

Dag

good job guys

go on

tomorrow i'll send them again to track
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

mohn

I bought 2 books yesterday.

1.Lord of Vampire
2.Dance of Blade Storm

1.LOV is a better vampiric rage. Good for exp nothing more.
2.DoBS was a totaly waste of coins. It works v.good against archers but it works only 15sek...... and reuse takes few minutes.....

wildpussy

cthon

Quote from: mohn on December 02, 2009, 09:29:46 AM
I bought 2 books yesterday.

1.Lord of Vampire
2.Dance of Blade Storm

1.LOV is a better vampiric rage. Good for exp nothing more.
2.DoBS was a totaly waste of coins. It works v.good against archers but it works only 15sek...... and reuse takes few minutes.....

i think u are the ultimate retard if u bought bladestorm for 10 coins...i wonder from what server u are
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0