Web Analytics
WTF is wrong with people

News:

Main Menu

WTF is wrong with people

Started by Zippey, November 12, 2009, 05:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zippey

Is it me or are people never happy??  We have a GM who is actively trying to sort the problems out on our server yet everyone is attackng him with this or that is shit.  Let him do his work without harassement and i'm sure NM will be a much better server for it....
Agent5mith SPS / SWS

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Zippey on November 12, 2009, 05:43:47 PM
Is it me or are people never happy??  We have a GM who is actively trying to sort the problems out on our server yet everyone is attackng him with this or that is shit.  Let him do his work without harassement and i'm sure NM will be a much better server for it....
They all wanna leave cause "no fun here anymore, on other server BIIIIIG FUN", thx zippey but believe me is useless.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Zuluman

What items you need?

Fact is being active don't mean that you can't still balls up bigstyle (hello OP mages), but atleast we don't have so much corruption yet. We will see how Cb's new gm turns out :)
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Ashlynn

Quote from: Zuluman on November 12, 2009, 08:54:15 PM
What items you need?

Fact is being active don't mean that you can't still balls up bigstyle (hello OP mages), but atleast we don't have so much corruption yet. We will see how Cb's new gm turns out :)
I smell great jealousy towards CB  ::)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Montana

u are right dude
+1

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

PainMaster

Quote from: Zuluman on November 12, 2009, 08:54:15 PM
What items you need?

about our great update :  me and licifsg on full buff.

(http://img260.imageshack.us/i/pvpe.png/)

just great balance mages vs fighters

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Furesy

Quote from: PainMaster on November 12, 2009, 10:51:13 PM
about our great update :  me and licifsg on full buff.

(http://img260.imageshack.us/i/pvpe.png/)

just great balance mages vs fighters

You sure you had any dark resists? Cause he was hitting me for like 300 ^_-

Curtis

Quote from: Furesy on November 13, 2009, 01:04:49 AM
You sure you had any dark resists? Cause he was hitting me for like 300 ^_-

Unholy gives 40% resist if i remember good so even with unholy (if he dont have it) he will recive hits for ~3k

Furesy

There's more then just one dark resist :) but well, I also have Frintezza and I don't think there's many people able to choose between Valakas and Frintezza in PvP's ;p
But there's still Divine Protection, Song of Invocation, Unholy Resist, Dance of Alignment, I'm sure that's more then 40% resist :)

Curtis

Quote from: Furesy on November 13, 2009, 11:01:33 AM
There's more then just one dark resist :) but well, I also have Frintezza and I don't think there's many people able to choose between Valakas and Frintezza in PvP's ;p
But there's still Divine Protection, Song of Invocation, Unholy Resist, Dance of Alignment, I'm sure that's more then 40% resist :)

Yeah but You think that someone use 4 buff slots only for dark resist? :) Also he is pal/he so he have to use some slots for his self buffs :>

Furesy

I'm pretty sure nobody uses those, so yea when you buff against fighters and some mage comes your dead (best part is that mage actually thinks he is good then Xd)
But if you know you meet a mage party, it's easy to buff against them, and if not, having active buffers and just a well organized party should easily take care of that, buffing party members with buffs 'for-the-moment' happens a lot, at least in my party x)

Dag

ok, holy and unholy keeps one slot each

so take a bp :)

i know it's hard for us take attk buf and some def too. but it's the hard life of melee fighter

mages are for kids :D (kk i m jokin....but not so much :D)
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10