News:

Main Menu

vampir

Started by Rhae, November 13, 2009, 10:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seboulba

Quote from: Curtis on November 13, 2009, 10:35:52 AM
Maybe You talk about that:
"The vampiric skills with the polearm weapons will now work differently.  The amount of absorbed HP will be exponentially reduced after the first target. For example, the amount of absorbed HP gained from the second target will be less than that from the first, the third less than the second, and so on."

http://www.lineage2.com/news/kamael_19.html

I dont know if this was implemented but vampiric should work like that since kamael ;) Maybe GM's just make it like it should work ;)

I heard that many de/ty now cry that they cant make trains on hb and its bullshit - they can make trains still but now you need something more than pp/bd and sws as support ;)

Anyway think about it: hb island have best mobs on that chronicle and you make there quest for most expensive things and you guys want to make it in 3days with triple box? :>

3 days dont tell bullshit not so many ppl got all Certificat on HB and about 3 box ! what the point to log 3 char if u can't be buffed like u want cuz of the slot buff pp+dance(vampiric)+song+potion+skills ? how u want i got those lvl 3 manuscrit i got pp/bd + skills+ potion i cant use song+another regen HP.He(track) just owned many ppl who was farming and dont have Zaken/anthy earring on support.
nm30X
EvilBunnies

marnow

Tell me if Zaken and Anthy give same effect as in the past, because i made few trains yesterday for may friend, after a long inactivity, and i died few times. This was strange for me but i didn't played some time, so i dunno if it's lower effect or my inactivity effect.
SpS/EE - nobless
SR/SWS - nobless
BD/SE
PP/BP
DE/TK
BD/PS
TY/DE
BD/PP
TH/WC

seboulba

Quote from: marnow on November 13, 2009, 02:25:33 PM
Tell me if Zaken and Anthy give same effect as in the past, because i made few trains yesterday for may friend, after a long inactivity, and i died few times. This was strange for me but i didn't played some time, so i dunno if it's lower effect or my inactivity effect.
read this u gonna understang why u are dead

"The vampiric skills with the polearm weapons will now work differently.  The amount of absorbed HP will be exponentially reduced after the first target. For example, the amount of absorbed HP gained from the second target will be less than that from the first, the third less than the second, and so on."
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Curtis

Quote from: seboulba on November 13, 2009, 01:52:28 PM
3 days dont tell bullshit not so many ppl got all Certificat on HB and about 3 box ! what the point to log 3 char if u can't be buffed like u want cuz of the slot buff pp+dance(vampiric)+song+potion+skills ? how u want i got those lvl 3 manuscrit i got pp/bd + skills+ potion i cant use song+another regen HP.He(track) just owned many ppl who was farming and dont have Zaken/anthy earring on support.

First of all i dont write how many houres per day you need to farm, so think about that and for sure you will agree that you can make that in 3 days ;)
Second if you buff yourself correctly you will have slots for everything belive me ;)

LUBON

i was doing trains before last down time with only zaken + anthy and was be good, after your good update and fix orcs on oly make trains now is impossible, rly. Pls fix only oly, but not trains...
~~~~[ NM x30 ]~~~~
~ Lubon - he/wk <3 ~
~ Snoorlax - tyr/de ~

~~~ [TAR] ~~~
~ Pavulon - sps/ee ~

xJOPAx

we w8 for answer track

THX

seboulba

Quote from: Curtis on November 13, 2009, 03:16:44 PM
First of all i dont write how many houres per day you need to farm, so think about that and for sure you will agree that you can make that in 3 days ;)
Second if you buff yourself correctly you will have slots for everything belive me ;)

i got the right buff dont worry for that :) and im making those HB quest with caravan needed 30 item i got 10 items on 5 days .... and im not farming
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Rhae

ppl want normal trains :D gm made somethink with that ^^
Shadow x10 - Rhae Tyrant / WC  - Hero
NM x30 - Rhae Bishop / WC
Gaia x5 - DmG Destro / WC

qwertyzxc

Quote from: Rhae on November 13, 2009, 08:22:24 PM
ppl want normal trains :D gm made somethink with that ^^

i kill raids with zaken + anthy only no vr skil no vr dance so dunno why u qq  if i can kill rb only with jawels who give VR how u cant kill train  with dance or skill vr loled ...

seboulba

Quote from: qwertyzxc on November 14, 2009, 01:18:30 AM
i kill raids with zaken + anthy only no vr skil no vr dance so dunno why u qq  if i can kill rb only with jawels who give VR how u cant kill train  with dance or skill vr loled ...

since when u are on melee with one raid ? more stupid that u we can't find imo. i can solot one boss also malaka that not the problem try to train now on HB without zaken/anthy and give u only pp/bd +vr

ps: read this if u can

nm30X
EvilBunnies

qwertyzxc

Quote from: seboulba on November 14, 2009, 01:27:34 AM
since when u are on melee with one raid ? more stupid that u we can't find imo. i can solot one boss also malaka that not the problem try to train now on HB without zaken/anthy and give u only pp/bd +vr

i never use vr skil or dance for hb zaken + anthy rox u can regular ur hp about 30%  no more ;) with dance skill vr u cant so buy zaken anthy and stop qq :D

qwertyzxc

Quote from: seboulba on November 14, 2009, 01:27:34 AM

olso on hb i use for train dha+hp ... 1 hit fir 1 chimera and change target to next one its not hard trust me ;) and u can regular ur ho to max 30 % :D and u`ll kill this train in like 30 sec