Web Analytics
New Coliseum Event

News:

Main Menu

New Coliseum Event

Started by Diabolical, November 13, 2009, 02:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diabolical

we had a nice and lovely event in the server to bring the fun back to the game but some greedy assholes with 0 skills to do it on their own , Eb clan and Renesance clan keep logging 2 teams , 1 team of players and 1 team of pots and keep signing in the same time so they guarantee , they wont have to fight anyone and free 9 or 8 or (whatever the number) event coins , yes u can get up to 9 coins when u all land valor on npc at same time , whats the rules about that ? can someone make it clear , i have screens of both clans if anyone is interested
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]

Furesy

Lame as usual, but what you expect from people who can't win any fight normally? :)

cristianvernal

actually i dont even tested this event cos theres always ppl farming it as rebel says....

xmaaadx

lucifsg

Quote from: Furesy on November 13, 2009, 02:11:56 PM
Lame as usual, but what you expect from people who can't win any fight normally? :)

...said the guy with main account banned and sws/ee with +16 songs and +18 passives (reset to 0 if im not wrong ? )
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

trooperXkoki

Quote from: lucifsg on November 13, 2009, 06:34:31 PM
with +16 songs and +18 passives (reset to 0 if im not wrong ? )
fail to +20
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

lucifsg

<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

jygh

Quote from: Diabolical on November 13, 2009, 02:07:39 PM
we had a nice and lovely event in the server to bring the fun back to the game but some greedy assholes with 0 skills to do it on their own , Eb clan and Renesance clan keep logging 2 teams , 1 team of players and 1 team of pots and keep signing in the same time so they guarantee , they wont have to fight anyone and free 9 or 8 or (whatever the number) event coins , yes u can get up to 9 coins when u all land valor on npc at same time , whats the rules about that ? can someone make it clear , i have screens of both clans if anyone is interested
didnt u made 2 pt of 5 ppl's yday ?? both pt's from cb
  Nightmare 30x

Deavon

...said the guy with main account banned and sws/ee with +16 songs and +18 passives (reset to 0 if im not wrong ? )

Could you please drink a CUP OF STFU?
You freaking whining for everything you cant win/get/farm  .

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Montana

Quote from: Diabolical on November 13, 2009, 02:07:39 PM
hahah   
stop crying and do the same lol
and yea u are right man we have now xxxx of hats,
thats true... but what u wanna do? xD

ps: if anyone needs a couple of hats pm me ig

Manezis Hero
Kastelo Hero
Anjeli Hero Baby

Furesy

My account not banned, my passives aint +18, so wrong :D

Diabolical

Quote from: jygh on November 13, 2009, 07:08:19 PM
didnt u made 2 pt of 5 ppl's yday ?? both pt's from cb

there was 2 parties and we fight each other in fair way , its not a party of bots , seriously say something useful in ur post next time

Quote from: Montana on November 13, 2009, 11:41:46 PM
hahah   
stop crying and do the same lol
and yea u are right man we have now xxxx of hats,
thats true... but what u wanna do? xD

ps: if anyone needs a couple of hats pm me ig

im sorry im not cheap freak like u , i like to earn my stuff
[URL=http://img142.imageshack.us/i/r123.gif/][/URL]