Sword blunt mastery missing?? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Sword blunt mastery missing??

Started by SzeF, November 18, 2009, 12:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Futile

Quote from: Finisterre on November 20, 2009, 02:09:44 AM
He is asking why because it clearly seemed lower as it should be. SO I asnwered actual value before your post.

Quote from: Szefi believe everything is clear on the screens, im lvl 80, ST/GH, and my sword blunt mastery stopped at lvl10 but DN Wiki (and everywhere else) says that max is 45. So where is the problem??

sherlocks enlightened me, how u come from his post, to your conclusion that he is asking about how much patk he gets.

he is simply asking, why he cant learn sword/blunt mastery lvl 45 and only up to lvl 10.

maybe u interpreted to much into it. he complains that his mastery stopped at lvl 10.
there is not one word about patk.

dwarf/pal was only an example for him to understand better, how the weapon mastery unification worked.

maybe somebody else has to tell u, that in this post:
Quote from: Szefi believe everything is clear on the screens, im lvl 80, ST/GH, and my sword blunt mastery stopped at lvl10 but DN Wiki (and everywhere else) says that max is 45. So where is the problem??

he is not asking about the patk bonus values, he is wondering why he cant learn lvl 45 sword/blunt mastery, like most players that havent heard about the weapon mastery unification.

kang

Finisterre

Quote from: kang on November 20, 2009, 02:33:46 PM
(i think ur both noobs!)
No we are both high-functioning retards. Futile, let's attack him together now. -_-+
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]