Web Analytics
Sword blunt mastery missing??

News:

Main Menu

Sword blunt mastery missing??

Started by SzeF, November 18, 2009, 12:52:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SzeF

i believe everything is clear on the screens, im lvl 80, ST/GH, and my sword blunt mastery stopped at lvl10 but DN Wiki (and everywhere else) says that max is 45. So where is the problem??

(http://img195.imageshack.us/i/98948575.jpg/)

TuguN

^FDX^

AFTERLIFE clan
GIMPSHOW STAR>>
SK/PS - on x15 server since C2 ... ex-HERO /OFF
BP/DA - first on x15 /OFF
BD/SE - buff bot... /OFF
TH/PP - DF ninja /OFF
PR/WL - PWN-Dwarfie /RIP

Finisterre

Sorry but I haven't checked all weapon masteries. (Armor masteries are almost complete on DN wiki)

Before I checked knight's sword/blunt mastery at HB beta and it was giving less p.atk bonus than it does in official (-52.4 p.atk)

If I'm not wrong, Lv.30 sword/blunt mastery on DN ≒ Knight's Lv.45 sword blunt mastery.

Edit: just checked now and it's still giving 52.4 point less p.atk bonus.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

SzeF

Quote from: Finisterre on November 18, 2009, 03:46:04 AM
If I'm not wrong, Lv.30 sword/blunt mastery on DN ≒ Knight's Lv.45 sword blunt mastery.

Edit: just checked now and it's still giving 52.4 point less p.atk bonus.

considering that on DN we have 20lvl less than it should be (thus 52,4 p.atack less??) what will be ur next step in this metter??

@FDX, better say nothing than some piece of shitty gossips taken from nowhere 
TuguN

Futile

everything is normal. there was a bug where players had double armor, or double weapon mastery.
to solve that bug, drake himself changed the lvl of masteries, to unify them all.

for example a bounty hunter/paladin, would get patk bonus from Blunt Mastery passive (exclusive weapon mastery for dwarves) and he would get the sword/blunt mastery (the weapon mastery most fighters get)

so he would learn the dwarf skill and the paladin skill.
same was for the armor masteries and some other weapon masteries.

some players were complaining that this would be overpowered so drake changed it.
his change was to unify all the weapon masteries (especially the sword/blunt mastery)

basically instead of having to click 45 times to learn your max weapon mastery, u just have to lick 10 times.
the patk that u get from that, stays the same though.

and by the way. there are at least 200 hundred topics about this.
and there are at least 1 stickied topic about it too.

Finisterre

Quote from: SzeF on November 18, 2009, 07:02:03 PM
what will be ur next step in this metter??
Considering my position, I decided to edit few lines on wiki to fit to in-game status. Now it's correctly "nerfed" a bit like in game.

Btw, none was crying that bh/pal may have had 129.3 or 76.6 more p.atk but that fighter/mystic combo had got 33% p.atk boost from stacking basic weapon mastery on fighter status in the past. Drake removed p.atk modifier(*1.45) from mystic's weapon mastery.

I'm still wondering why drake didn't make mystic's weapon mastery works like spell craft which is only working on mystic status now.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTUwqxHpXMY]Dancing Android - new Sony Xperia Arc cellphone[/url]

Futile

Quote from: Finisterre on November 19, 2009, 07:05:34 AM

Btw, none was crying that bh/pal may have had 129.3 or 76.6 more p.atk but that fighter/mystic combo had got 33% p.atk boost from stacking basic weapon mastery on fighter status in the past. Drake removed p.atk modifier(*1.45) from mystic's weapon mastery.

I'm still wondering why drake didn't make mystic's weapon mastery works like spell craft which is only working on mystic status now.

read the two first words for the bounty hunter/paladin part.

this was taken as an example, for others to understand better.
if i would be talking about swordsinger learning sword/blunt mastery lvl till lvl 51 and dark avenger learning till 54, noobs that cant use the search button would get confused.
or if i would be talking about mystic class weapon mastery and sword/blunt mastery. considering that sword/blunt mastery is a kind of weapon mastery.

so i took the bounty hunter/paladin scenario as an example and projected it for other subclass combos.

its much simpler to understand.

drake didnt change mystic weapon masteries to work like spell craft, because doing it, would have taken him to much time and effort.

Finisterre

Quote from: Futile on November 19, 2009, 12:27:06 PM
drake didnt change mystic weapon masteries to work like spell craft, because doing it, would have taken him to much time and effort.
Kinda agreed. If you think it isn't worth the effort, You could just write "It's giving a bit short bonus but not that big deal at high levels and also better use boosted dagger that has nothing to do with s/b mastery" etc instead of answering "everything is normal" to his legitimate question.

Futile

Quote from: Finisterre on November 19, 2009, 02:32:01 PM
Kinda agreed. If you think it isn't worth the effort, You could just write "It's giving a bit short bonus but not that big deal at high levels and also better use boosted dagger that has nothing to do with s/b mastery" etc instead of answering "everything is normal" to his legitimate question.

it wasnt a legitimate question, there are more then dozens of topics about it. he could have used the search button to find out, that everything is okay, and not bugged.

and everything is normal and not bugged and your posts are quite confusing
Quote from: SzeF on November 18, 2009, 07:02:03 PM
considering that on DN we have 20lvl less than it should be (thus 52,4 p.atack less??) what will be ur next step in this metter??

fact is, nothing is bugged.
there are many topics about people noticing this.
and every time it is said, that drake made this to fix some considered to be overpowered subclass combos.

Finisterre

Quote from: Futile on November 19, 2009, 03:11:11 PM
it wasnt a legitimate question, there are more then dozens of topics about it. he could have used the search button to find out, that everything is okay, and not bugged.

and everything is normal and not bugged and your posts are quite confusing
fact is, nothing is bugged.
there are many topics about people noticing this.
and every time it is said, that drake made this to fix some considered to be overpowered subclass combos.

Yes it's legitimate. Because no one ever answered to a simple question correctly. "Does Lv.10 sword/blunt mastery on DN give same bonus as lv.45 sword/blunt mastery in official ?"

No it doesn't. That IS the start of all who asking same. BUT it's not that big deal like VS effect on bow attacks. This is my "legitimate" answer.
If you really think it's same as official put a screen of any tank's status with all p.atk relating informations.
If you won't, just read what he wrote carefully. "better say nothing than some piece of shitty gossips taken from nowhere"

Futile

Quote from: Finisterre on November 19, 2009, 05:35:07 PM
Yes it's legitimate. Because no one ever answered to a simple question correctly. "Does Lv.10 sword/blunt mastery on DN give same bonus as lv.45 sword/blunt mastery in official ?"

If you really think it's same as official put a screen of any tank's status with all p.atk relating informations.
If you won't, just read what he wrote carefully. "better say nothing than some piece of shitty gossips taken from nowhere"
Quote from: SzeF on November 18, 2009, 12:52:01 AM
i believe everything is clear on the screens, im lvl 80, ST/GH, and my sword blunt mastery stopped at lvl10 but DN Wiki (and everywhere else) says that max is 45. So where is the problem??

the question u are answering to and his questions are totally different.

he is asking why he can only learn sword/blunt mastery up to lvl 10, when his character is lvl 80
u are answering to the question how much patk sword blunt mastery gives on dn and on official.

his question was asked many times, and it has been answered many times.

Quote from: Finisterre on November 19, 2009, 05:35:07 PM

the fact if the patk bonus is still the same, is not up for discussion here and its not what the topic creator was asking, nor is it what i am talking about.

u are talking maybe about the other guy maybe, but thats just an imbecile random flamer.

Finisterre

Quote from: Futile on November 19, 2009, 06:02:17 PM
the question u are answering to and his questions are totally different.

he is asking why he can only learn sword/blunt mastery up to lvl 10, when his character is lvl 80
u are answering to the question how much patk sword blunt mastery gives on dn and on official.

his question was asked many times, and it has been answered many times.
He is asking why because it clearly seemed lower as it should be. SO I asnwered actual value before your post. And what did you say ?

the fact if the patk bonus is still the same, is not up for discussion here and its not what the topic creator was asking, nor is it what i am talking about.
Discussion ? It's answered, finished already before we start this. You don't have to put "if" anymore. It's not giving same but not that big deal. Skill Lv and effect is different from official that he quoted (also detail from DN wiki, which made me to answer to his FAQ here).

Still not enough ? Sure, feel free to explain how it was so necessary to give his GH/ST a bit less p.atk with blunt/sword to fix possible-over-powered dwarf/pal as an example. (sry got bored)

u are talking maybe about the other guy maybe, but thats just an imbecile random flamer.
Dunno, mr.intelligent.