GLAD SKILL CRIT. RATE

Started by torebronx, November 23, 2009, 03:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flamingAwe

Quote from: Mijamoto on December 02, 2009, 04:22:17 PM
1) remove forces for sonic move;
2) remove forces for force barrier;

this is how it works in HB
noone takes force charging skills away, now you can charge even up to stage 8, in IL was max 7

Mijamoto

Quote from: flamingAwe on December 02, 2009, 05:31:18 PM
this is how it works in HB
noone takes force charging skills away, now you can charge even up to stage 8, in IL was max 7

it was kinda joke, but before we had sonic move w/o forces. So why the hell non official server couldnt put it back to make glads more playable.

But really, making glads crit more would make good-old glad to be seen more on blazing swamp. Not only Berty =) Why the hell mages and dagger (omg noone played those noobs) got boost? Give glads similar boost like daggers.
David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

DNx15 / l2inc - Dievs, Stalingrad
HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

flamingAwe

Quote from: Mijamoto on December 02, 2009, 06:38:34 PM
it was kinda joke, but before we had sonic move w/o forces. So why the hell non official server could put it back to make glads more playable.

once again those skills didn't need forces to be used in IL
they need forces in HB
non official server (DNet) did not put anything back, it moved forward with off server...
ask on lineage2.com forums, why NC soft had to make it

Mijamoto

Quote from: flamingAwe on December 02, 2009, 07:53:09 PM
once again those skills didn't need forces to be used in IL
they need forces in HB
non official server (DNet) did not put anything back, it moved forward with off server...
ask on lineage2.com forums, why NC soft had to make it

Once again - i say CARE about official and i dont flame admins about putting or moving forward, but i ask - why couldnt they change the situation to make glads more playable.
David23rus:
"ПроÑ,,ессор Mijamoto!  Ð' прикидывании дурачком, лукавсÑ,ве и заумныÑ... высказыванияÑ... Ñ,ебе неÑ, равныÑ...!"
DECC:
ИмÑ...о, Mijamoto адекваÑ,нее и разумнее большей часÑ,и населения русской веÑ,ки.[img]

HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

__Metallica__

Quote from: Mijamoto on December 02, 2009, 06:38:34 PM
it was kinda joke, but before we had sonic move w/o forces. So why the hell non official server couldnt put it back to make glads more playable.

But really, making glads crit more would make good-old glad to be seen more on blazing swamp. Not only Berty =) Why the hell mages and dagger (omg noone played those noobs) got boost? Give glads similar boost like daggers.
Yo , who call me? :) I raed all  dude, and u are right ! I have play glad for 6 years in different servers , 2 years in DN , mostly Im very glad to being GLAD  ;D. Whatever , I see u say that glads need to be more playable... Im happy that someone recognize it, because some skills like Sonic Move, takes 3 sonic charges away, and i need to press again sonic force always, pumping pumping ( my friends call me pianist xD ) btw in my kpad sonic force is in f6 , its nearly deleted ... u can imagine how many time i press it :D Gladiator is really good char but its hard to play with.
I will cry about mages... they give them +18% dmg in pvp... HEY! They rly need to stop boost players that already are powerfull. Glads make critical SO RARE that u can feel it only with Icarus Duals + 4 ( they give 109 Critical Rate, not 10.9 !). Glads rly need to be fixed, I hope they can do something about it.. WE need more often criticals... example like any other mage they hit 5 times and 3 of those hits are criticals... Ty for reading it :p GoodLuck  ( I MISS BLAZING !) Im in university , coming tomorrow!!! :D

berty88BG - DUELIST / PHOENIX KNIGHT
"Forum fighter - Bullshit writer awards" - jury
berty - The Gladiator

fini@wiki

Can anyone send me few damage logs and status on NM ? If it's possible, I need

1) 2 damage logs with and w/o Duelist Spirit
Those damages must be done by same skill, same amount of charges. Charge skill damege is static (no random damage) so just 2 logs are fine.
No skill crit damage is appreciated.
e.g. 1051 w/o DS lv.2, 1103 with DS lv.2

2) skill power and the amount of charges you used
e.g. 4491 with 8 charges

3) your p.atk and target's p.def
Don't need to be high. Only need exact values. No item details are necessary.
e.g. P.atk 1331, Target P.def 790

4) weapon's name and SA you used
To know if it's with pvp bonus or not.
e.g. tal*dle+SA, icarus*dle+SA, tal*dama+SA, kesh*kesh no sa, etc

Thanks !

fini@wiki aka Finisterre

Btw, I think status affects skill crit rate (of sonic rage at least :P) as long as I tried switching glad/pp and pp/glad. Might be STR ?

Edit
Testing result - Skill critical rate

Mijamoto

Quote from: __Metallica__ on December 04, 2009, 03:55:41 PM
Yo , who call me? :) I raed all  dude, and u are right !

Glad to hear from u, Glad. =) As u see at my sign Dievs (glad/pal). =)
David23rus:
DECC:

HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

__Metallica__

Quote from: Mijamoto on December 05, 2009, 12:21:30 PM

Glad to hear from u, Glad. =) As u see at my sign Dievs (glad/pal). =)

Hmmm interesting... I always think that u are TH/PAL  ??? ;D :D

berty - The Gladiator

Mijamoto

Quote from: __Metallica__ on December 05, 2009, 03:58:46 PM
Hmmm interesting... I always think that u are TH/PAL  ??? ;D :D

It mast be cuz of my awesome sword and insance lethal rate. xD
David23rus:
DECC:

HRx25 - Dievs, Severance

__Metallica__

The Critical Rate Of Energy based classes (Gladiator, Orcs) got increased !!!  WOHOOO  :D They give it to us :p

berty88BG - Duelist / Phoenix Knight
berty - The Gladiator