Main Menu

archer/dager

Started by Lovroo, November 24, 2009, 06:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kondra

Quote from: loXol on November 25, 2009, 01:59:43 PM
100% sure?

he/th vs he/xx

the he/th will "mirage" run to ennemy (dash + instant reuse with active from HE)
sand bomb/trick/switch + blows aways the HE
he/th could UE to finish the match or run to avoid the death

he/th vs th/xx

the he/th could manage to stay always at long range and kite (dash from th + passiv)

in 1vs1 full buffed, the HE/th could manage to kill almost all physical target (harder with good mage)
the problem is in mass pvp, where the lack of pdef/mdef will be hard

Now close your exercise book and start playing L2

Ashlynn

Quote from: loXol on November 25, 2009, 01:59:43 PM
100% sure?

he/th vs he/xx

the he/th will "mirage" run to ennemy (dash + instant reuse with active from HE)
sand bomb/trick/switch + blows aways the HE
he/th could UE to finish the match or run to avoid the death

he/th vs th/xx

the he/th could manage to stay always at long range and kite (dash from th + passiv)

in 1vs1 full buffed, the HE/th could manage to kill almost all physical target (harder with good mage)
the problem is in mass pvp, where the lack of pdef/mdef will be hard
Ever considered what kind of HE/xx is he fighting with?
It is a 'little' difference in playstyle / skills used when you fight vs HE/WK, HE/GL or HE/Pal or HE/whatever. I'm sure you would get 1 stun and 2 crits from my HE/Glad and your famous HE/TH will end up dead like noone else...

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

loXol

Quote from: Ashlynn on November 25, 2009, 04:00:37 PM
Ever considered what kind of HE/xx is he fighting with?
It is a 'little' difference in playstyle / skills used when you fight vs HE/WK, HE/GL or HE/Pal or HE/whatever. I'm sure you would get 1 stun and 2 crits from my HE/Glad and your famous HE/TH will end up dead like noone else...

he/gl is a nasty long/short range char too, u are right
but if u read carefully u would see the word "almost" which mean not all but almost.....

btw for kondra, i stopped playing more than 1 years ago
i just share here what i did with this char, i just answer the question
i didnt say its the "wtfpownzor char of the dead mother", i just would say its an enjoying char because some activ/passiv from each sub could help the other sub, and its powerfull in 1vs1
but to play with all the time, its a bit weak in mass pvps.....and u dont have any buffs so u are a bit useless in a party...

my point is not to say its THE good combo that powns all ass, but one of the combo that could pown some ass and be fun
not only F1 like archer style, but u could go in some castle siege because u could attack ranged too....
thats all i say
its a versatil combo, like all long/short range....
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles