Web Analytics
archer/dager

News:

Main Menu

archer/dager

Started by Lovroo, November 24, 2009, 06:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovroo

As the topic say im asking wich dager/archer is the best to play ( no mutants pls )...
and arround how much im going to hit th/paladin if archer/dager have (tt jewels set, draco set, draco bow +f) and th/paladin have (tt jewel set, ic set, and as+cd) and both are full buffed. and no1 have tatos.
thanks for help.
[url=http://profile.xfire.com/destr0yers][/url]

WscieklyWaz

Quote from: Lovroo on November 24, 2009, 06:18:06 PM
As the topic say im asking wich dager/archer is the best to play ( no mutants pls )...
As always it depenst what are your preferences, noone is the best, all are good if u know how to play them.

Quote from: Lovroo on November 24, 2009, 06:18:06 PM
and arround how much im going to hit th/paladin if archer/dager have (tt jewels set, draco set, draco bow +f) and th/paladin have (tt jewel set, ic set, and as+cd) and both are full buffed. and no1 have tatos.
thanks for help.
Dmg depends on many things u better check it yourself.

Alex

best non-mutant archer/dagger is he/th, but dont even hope it will be any good without 3 FS
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Dadghamor

Quote from: k0rina on November 24, 2009, 07:10:24 PM
i suggest u  aw/pr         awesome dmg.. from back with bow... but low p def hp .
really usefull  vs 1 XD

Futile

i think he isnt asking for archer/dagger subclass combination.

he is asking for comparison. archer/xx vs dagger/xx

btw, its weird that anyone would play without tatoos.

loXol

i had a he/th in arena long time ago
cool char but u need right stuffs and right buffs

this char dont have pdef/mdef, no barrier, no hp spells, nothing to defense (only mirage for all and UE/sand bomb for physic damage)

but when u have correct stuffs (i had full jews boss during arena test + OE stuffs(db+16, drako +6 etc))
and correct buffs, its really enjoying
u could hit really hard with bow (passif from th) in long range (or activ from TH by back but use only in pve)
and u could re-use blow faster and eat less mana with active from HE (+body to mind from HE)
so u can basicly be the strongest archer or the most efficient dagger, but still a glass canon compared to he/pal or th/pal, who can survive longer, rez alone, etc.....

so dager/archer is good, but u need OE stuffs and buffs/heal bots all the time
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

Lovroo

im asking about dager/archer ...
and ty all for helping me

Kondra

Quote from: loXol on November 24, 2009, 08:41:50 PM
but when u have correct stuffs (i had full jews boss during arena test + OE stuffs(db+16, drako +6 etc))

Even fking pp/bish would be good with this stuff  ::)

Summing up: th/he sux ballz when compared to other he/xx or th/xx wich get more benefits from their subs.

Lovroo

Quote from: Kondra on November 25, 2009, 07:12:32 AM
Even fking pp/bish would be good with this stuff  ::)

Summing up: th/he sux ballz when compared to other he/xx or th/xx wich get more benefits from their subs.

so u think he/th vs he/wl or wk will lose i mean if both have same game skill and buffs/gear :D

Kondra

loXol

100% sure?

he/th vs he/xx

the he/th will "mirage" run to ennemy (dash + instant reuse with active from HE)
sand bomb/trick/switch + blows aways the HE
he/th could UE to finish the match or run to avoid the death

he/th vs th/xx

the he/th could manage to stay always at long range and kite (dash from th + passiv)

in 1vs1 full buffed, the HE/th could manage to kill almost all physical target (harder with good mage)
the problem is in mass pvp, where the lack of pdef/mdef will be hard
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles

Alex

Quote from: Lovroo on November 25, 2009, 08:07:41 AM
so u think he/th vs he/wl or wk will lose i mean if both have same game skill and buffs/gear :D

critical wound, expose weak point, sand bomb and he/wl will take 2x more damage without even hitting he/th. he/wk is even easier. not speaking that he/th can simply take dagger and own any archer except xx/tank (50/50)
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢