Web Analytics
Wouldnt it be nice a new server? - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Wouldnt it be nice a new server?

Started by BanThemAll, November 24, 2009, 08:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaiper

No one is saying wipe here, just to open a new server from 0..

this way we keep old players and get more new players

WscieklyWaz

imo all the loosers from nm/dragon/infinity who have big ambitions are asking for a wipe or new server, cuz they think that if they start since begining they will mean something... thats pretty naive thinking. They think that items makes a player, and the answer is NO. Ofc items help a lot but skilled player can kill every1 if he reach some basic lvl of equipment ( i mean s grade) The story will be the same as always, they will cry cuz some1 will donate for a weapon +25 etc etc etc and they will go to they old nm/dragon/infinity when theyl get bored to get owned by some new nicks. That eauqls death of the "new server".

PS. Im not the guy who have +9999 weapon/armor, just some s grade weapon and armor, with such stuff u really can defeat every1.

The idea of "new server" is pretty crazy for me, i wish that gms wont take it seriosly. They should take care of servers we have now, then make some new battlefields.

vaiper

Quote from: WscieklyWaz on November 26, 2009, 12:29:08 AM
imo all the loosers from nm/dragon/infinity who have big ambitions are asking for a wipe or new server, cuz they think that if they start since begining they will mean something... thats pretty naive thinking. They think that items makes a player, and the answer is NO. Ofc items help a lot but skilled player can kill every1 if he reach some basic lvl of equipment ( i mean s grade) The story will be the same as always, they will cry cuz some1 will donate for a weapon +25 etc etc etc and they will go to they old nm/dragon/infinity when theyl get bored to get owned by some new nicks. That eauqls death of the "new server".

PS. Im not the guy who have +9999 weapon/armor, just some s grade weapon and armor, with such stuff u really can defeat every1.

The idea of "new server" is pretty crazy for me, i wish that gms wont take it seriosly. They should take care of servers we have now, then make some new battlefields.

Actually nm/infy/dragon are almost always 2 ally side based.. like ally "x" vs ally "y" for all rbs and big sieges..and its rly boring

i think with a new server many ppl from other servers will come and make a better server.

atm everyone that thinks about DN thinks about corruption or donation... shouldnt we change that?

A fresh server with many ppl would do that..

trooperXkoki

ehhhh....why dnt  "compress" infinity/dragon/nightmare in one sever??? -if it is possible ofc with chars items etc

just imagine...how manny ppls in same time / clans, allys, PVP???? :O

its not possible i think but sounds great a?? xD
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

WscieklyWaz

Quote from: trooperXkoki on November 26, 2009, 05:06:09 AM
ehhhh....why dnt  "compress" infinity/dragon/nightmare in one sever??? -if it is possible ofc with chars items etc

Thats actually nice idea, consolidate those 3 severs into one, reset hero/castle status. There would be many strong sides of the conflict, sounds rly fun, just like old times

Greyhawk

Quote from: vaiper on November 26, 2009, 02:19:17 AM

Actually nm/infy/dragon are almost always 2 ally side based.. like ally "x" vs ally "y" for all rbs and big sieges..and its rly boring

And you think that on fresh serwer would be different ? Don't be naive there allways would be two sides sooner or later...
BD/PR - Ch1rurg

LoL The World Team

"First we will defeat them, then we will count them"

Jan Karol Chodkiewicz

disc

Quote from: trooperXkoki on November 26, 2009, 05:06:09 AM

It would be good WITHOUT overenchants, and without the exploited money (cuz fe on infy the old adena exploiters never banned(cuz gm didn't give a shit), so they have all the money  that they made from exploit

So the only good transfer method would be:
-transfer only the current equipment what is currently weared by char, a little fixed adena amount for start (fe 10 million), and ofc the chars itself, with all skills that they learned
But that's a big problem with this... ppl will start to make lvl 1 chars and put all of their equipment on those to be transfered to new server.
So then the only method can be the full new server, and no transfer. (maybe transfer just the chars, and clans without ANY items)
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

Skeletor

If will be new server here,lot of players from current servers (15x,30x...etc) will move to it,so if it will be succesfull,can prehaps move lot of players so current servers will have less ppl. My opinion
FunDancer   ,._/ Spectral Dancer/ Ghost Hunter  81  \_.,
SkeletorCZ ,._/ Storm Screamer/ Spectral Dancer 79 \_.,
Zeidaro Destroyer // Ghost Sentinel / Doom Cryer IN PROGRESS

vaiper

Quote from: Skeletor on December 03, 2009, 03:03:07 PM
If will be new server here,lot of players from current servers (15x,30x...etc) will move to it,so if it will be succesfull,can prehaps move lot of players so current servers will have less ppl. My opinion

There is not many good l2 off servers now..

So i guess a new server will bring many ppl and make old ppl come back also

BanThemAll

Imagine that u are a nub and join any of our servers..

u make some adena to check aden or giran for ppl and shops (thats what i make first in any server)

u see all the ppl with dyna set and +++ weapons..

They will just leave coz they wil think they never will get those stuff.

I saw that happen to lots of new players in nightmare and infinity.

Atm players are looking only for fresh started servers. (u can check that in pmfun or any l2 forum)

trooperXkoki

Quote from: disc on December 03, 2009, 02:48:21 PM
(maybe transfer just the chars, and clans without ANY items)
i think that we can try this one...

mi clanless but is ok :P
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Furesy

It's not possible to merge Dragon / Nightmare / Infinity, already tried.