Wouldnt it be nice a new server? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Wouldnt it be nice a new server?

Started by BanThemAll, November 24, 2009, 08:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanThemAll

Quote from: Furesy on December 05, 2009, 10:57:44 AM
It's not possible to merge Dragon / Nightmare / Infinity, already tried.

So the only way to get more ppl is with a new server..

vaiper

Quote from: Furesy on December 05, 2009, 10:57:44 AM
It's not possible to merge Dragon / Nightmare / Infinity, already tried.

in theory it should be posible since gm can delete/create items/chars in their server.
i dont say its easy but it is posible.

Quote from: BanThemAll on December 05, 2009, 06:21:42 PM

+1

Zarok

Quote from: BanThemAll on December 05, 2009, 12:23:43 AM
Imagine that u are a nub and join any of our servers..

u make some adena to check aden or giran for ppl and shops (thats what i make first in any server)

u see all the ppl with dyna set and +++ weapons..

They will just leave coz they wil think they never will get those stuff.

I saw that happen to lots of new players in nightmare and infinity.

Atm players are looking only for fresh started servers. (u can check that in pmfun or any l2 forum)

100% true

Ashlynn

Quote from: BanThemAll on December 05, 2009, 06:21:42 PM
useless.

Those who can't get OE stuff on current servers, won't get it on new one either. Old/rich ppl will just sell their stuff for coins and buy OE stuff on new server anyway. So the situation will remain same, but you'll just divide community into 4 pieces instead of merging it somehow.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

vaiper

Quote from: Ashlynn on December 07, 2009, 07:31:59 PM
useless.

Those who can't get OE stuff on current servers, won't get it on new one either. Old/rich ppl will just sell their stuff for coins and buy OE stuff on new server anyway. So the situation will remain same, but you'll just divide community into 4 pieces instead of merging it somehow.

How can u buy OE items on a new server? maybe hom+6 :P  (no one have S grade till 2 or 3 months after a server starts)

And making dnet set questeable and coins quest item would make things way better for new players.

I think many players for infy/dragoN/nightmare will go to new server +players from other servers (like frintezza that is already dying), if only 30% of players on night/infy/dragon go to new server it will be 2kppl at least  and plus  new players. I guess more than 30% will go.

Ashlynn

Quote from: vaiper on December 07, 2009, 07:43:01 PM
How can u buy OE items on a new server? maybe hom+6 :P  (no one have S grade till 2 or 3 months after a server starts)
BEWS.
or Donate to keep server alive.

Ret ard ired

vaiper

Quote from: Ashlynn on December 07, 2009, 07:45:23 PM
BEWS.
or Donate to keep server alive.

I heard that its not posible to donate for OE weapons ..but w/e

Maybe making dony sell only items B grade/Low A for the first 2months.. then old S recipes 60%.
4 months later put C4 S weapons in dony

And later s80 Recipes only. Not weapons or sets.

That way it will be a long server with no OE weapons.

Ashlynn

Quote from: vaiper on December 07, 2009, 07:52:30 PM
I heard that its not posible to donate for OE weapons ..but w/e

Maybe making dony sell only items B grade/Low A for the first 2months.. then old S recipes 60%.
4 months later put C4 S weapons in dony

And later s80 Recipes only. Not weapons or sets.

That way it will be a long server with no OE weapons.
Wau! And what is so helpful in fact that OE will come later? Even if your weird idea will become true, still there would be new players crying about OE. That would be just those who will come later. So, again, where is the help? To make it short, you just want to be powerful as well, but you need new server for that...

Ret ard ired

vaiper

Quote from: Ashlynn on December 07, 2009, 07:56:58 PM
Wau! And what is so helpful in fact that OE will come later? Even if your weird idea will become true, still there would be new players crying about OE. That would be just those who will come later. So, again, where is the help? To make it short, you just want to be powerful as well, but you need new server for that...

lol

I dont need anything i have all what i need on NM.. and more also.

but i want a new server with many ppl and bring new ppl to the community.

Ashlynn

Quote from: vaiper on December 07, 2009, 08:15:14 PM
lol

I dont need anything i have all what i need on NM.. and more also.

but i want a new server with many ppl and bring new ppl to the community.

So go vote in top200. Though it is not that drastical change, you can do it on your own and it is much more useful than making crazy plans with servers.

Ret ard ired

Zarok

Quote from: Ashlynn on December 07, 2009, 07:56:58 PM

Btw why do you get involved, No one is touching the server that you play in so this thread shouldn't be in your interest. Probably you are shitting your pants because if there was an opportunity for other players to play on a fresh server they will take it and you'll be left pwning your clan mates.

Having a new server will be a new challenge that will give people a lot of fun.