EVENT - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

EVENT

Started by chlipus, November 24, 2009, 09:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiroth

M3tta

downloaded in around 20 minutes. not that bad actually.
die.

polar

fix my salvation bow! :<
jkl / tigerstyle / targetmeimbishop

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kain on November 26, 2009, 12:27:38 AM
Nice movie    ;)
Indeed i watched it, BUMP for ensign and thank you, see ya on next event.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Deavon

Nice movie mlk Ensign ,how can you listen to that kind of music re?:D

seboulba

Quote from: Ungolianth on November 26, 2009, 01:04:05 AM
now is ur turn to left ;)

on the way XD just need to finish my formation and i quit :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Roamer

the best fight 3rd time nerf team vs Pawciu`s team 
leymecry pwned?  ;D ;D
Damiano10 Roamer xxNigelxx
Sheva member
gone

our4n0s

Quote from: Roamer on November 28, 2009, 11:00:02 AM
the best fight 3rd time nerf team vs Pawciu`s team 
leymecry pwned?  ;D ;D
I personally, watched the movie, i see the fights you're talking of, and i see it 2 ways, my failure on the lineup, no doubt, our lineup was ok for a 5 v 5 event ress allowed, we had only 1 nuker aka kazimira and once he got mcrit non elem atack 7k we were screwed up, so yeah, mistake on lineup.

Now, about the skills, the way i pvped, i would say i impressed myself, and i doubt anyone would do any better, since i managed, being the only healer, to keep rest of buddies alive for a freaking very long time  :) i managed to heal, recharge at the same time, to overheal their crappy assist on any member, shortly from that movie i see the awesome job i did, i aint the only one tho, but once kazimirra was down it was just almost impossible to win so yeah keep flaming because you're butthurt i rape your ass in oly (btw i guess i will transfer funkeh for pal just because of that msg kk?  ;)) but  i wont bother replying to you since the awesome job is obvious, kkty.
retired

seboulba

Quote from: our4n0s on November 28, 2009, 11:47:00 AM
I personally, watched the movie, i see the fights you're talking of, and i see it 2 ways, my failure on the lineup, no doubt, our lineup was ok for a 5 v 5 event ress allowed, we had only 1 nuker aka kazimira and once he got mcrit non elem atack 7k we were screwed up, so yeah, mistake on lineup.

Now, about the skills, the way i pvped, i would say i impressed myself, and i doubt anyone would do any better, since i managed, being the only healer, to keep rest of buddies alive for a freaking very long time  :) i managed to heal, recharge at the same time, to overheal their crappy assist on any member, shortly from that movie i see the awesome job i did, i aint the only one tho, but once kazimirra was down it was just almost impossible to win so yeah keep flaming because you're butthurt i rape your ass in oly (btw i guess i will transfer funkeh for pal just because of that msg kk?  ;)) but  i wont bother replying to you since the awesome job is obvious, kkty.

transfert on DE also :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

M3tta

loled at altheo's sig.  :D
die.