Main Menu

damn...

Started by M3tta, November 26, 2009, 12:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M3tta

damn... i was just posting my reply to mark's topic when i saw this:
"An Error Has Occurred!
This topic is locked, you are not allowed to post or modify messages... "
kain dont close every uncomfortable topic... let the community speak... fight the power!  :D :D :D

back to topic...
if th/pp,aw/bd and pw/sws is dream team... why dont u just take for eg ne/pp,sh/bd,sps/sws... on equal buffs its just a matter who's better and who's not.
die.

trooperXkoki

Quote from: M3tta on November 26, 2009, 12:25:05 AM
eg ne/pp,sh/bd,sps/sws...
u re sucker...ne.pp / bd.se / sws.ee
suckitup
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

our4n0s

Quote from: M3tta on November 26, 2009, 12:25:05 AM
damn... i was just posting my reply to mark's topic when i saw this:
"An Error Has Occurred!
This topic is locked, you are not allowed to post or modify messages... "
kain dont close every uncomfortable topic... let the community speak... fight the power!  :D :D :D

back to topic...
if th/pp,aw/bd and pw/sws is dream team... why dont u just take for eg ne/pp,sh/bd,sps/sws... on equal buffs its just a matter who's better and who's not.
because :
globally :
prot rune
prot alignement
dance alignement
mbarier
song warding
elem song/buff

u buff ur shites, we ll hit you for 100 dmg, low c speed, low matk (no empower, pow, dnet (nice matk bonus), ic)), you ll make (no cop )....(dark crystal).. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more.
you would make 20 dmg that even the lethal rate would be enough to kill us.. no res... gg

hope you noticed there is no ee in your team, and since no se too it means no wm, now pow (not to mention no def shield buff, resist stun ), ubber low c speed, so basically it's the most retarded team you could come up with kk?
retired

trooperXkoki

Quote from: mark_elesse on November 26, 2009, 11:22:01 AM
rofl @ your sig :D:D:D::D laughed my ass off :D cheeers
which part u like? :D   and as u see --> more funny soon :D
trooperxkoki

our4n0s

Quote from: trooperXkoki on November 26, 2009, 01:19:39 PM
laughed a bit a feanormik, allthough it's more likely a bit hyppocrite since back when i was a young muppet i had the same 'problems'  ;)
retired

M3tta

yeah... thats what i wanted to hear... xd

from what ur saying there is just one conclusion... u r crying that fighters became more powerful than mages on nm.
die.

our4n0s

Quote from: M3tta on November 26, 2009, 02:06:05 PM

from what ur saying there is just one conclusion... u r crying that fighters became more powerful than mages on nm.
we are talking about event, first i do not ask anything, i am stating a fact, ress forbidden is retarded.
All these msg were about an event, i would not say the same at 9v9 event, i would not say the same at 5v5 event, this is only concerning 3 v 3 event, and you not only tryed to globalize it to any xx vs xx event, you dare to apply what i said to general pvp, where there is no rule at all (hero skills, potions, scrolls, ress, malaria, equipment), how retarded is your comment, can you read 3x what i said, try to understand, and come back begging for pardon for such a stupid comment you dared to post out of the crap that's filling your freaking head up?

PvP; my opinion ?
Pretty balanced, archers are very very freaked up, mages are very fine, dagger could be OP with chars as gl/th or aw but so far i didn't see any, just the current th/pp and th/wl combos, so no currently daggers are fine imo.
So are tanks and most of other class
retired

Sali

Quote from: trooperXkoki on November 26, 2009, 01:19:39 PM
im madafaking famous now! huray!
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Sali on November 26, 2009, 03:42:14 PM
im madafaking famous now! huray!
pay me pay me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
trooperxkoki

M3tta

i wasnt globaliazing at all. i meant 3v3 event situation. and yet... in 3v3 fighters>mages and thats what u r crying about.
die.

our4n0s

Quote from: M3tta on November 26, 2009, 11:24:10 PM
i wasnt globaliazing at all. i meant 3v3 event situation. and yet... in 3v3 fighters>mages and thats what u r crying about.
i aint crying about that, and yes you globalized it :
Quote from: M3tta on November 26, 2009, 02:06:05 PM

if " that fighters became more powerful than mages on nm." aint a globalization then what is one ah?

And if you trully believe i cry that fighters > mage at 3v3 event, you're retarded, i aint giving jackshit about who is basically better, if you ask me i trully think dagger team is insane for it, but it's not the point, the point is that i want an event where we get some fun, and in order to get so, mage gotta have ress allowed.
I tryed, and i trully believe i did, made my point about why the ress allowed is a need, now if you call that QQ about fighters being OP... then i don't know what to tell you  ;)

On the other hand, the fact you switched from trying to post mage combo to claiming i QQ about fighters shows that you basically got the point you blow for posting combos, which is good.
Shows as well that you gave up on showing a good counter to a dagger team, and switched to the most easy position, criticizing basing on 'qq' msgs
retired

M3tta

die.