Dragon Network only nr 72 on top 200! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Dragon Network only nr 72 on top 200!

Started by NYPD, November 26, 2009, 01:35:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trooperXkoki

bahhhhh...vote for ??? :P

keep w8 till 01 :D then track will make program and will share with us and we gonna cheat site and we gonna be on the TOPPPPPPPPPPP of da c0ck ofc :p j/k

and vote for what btw? what we can get if we ll be 3rd place?? or 2nd? :O or...16th?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

Ashlynn

Quote from: trooperXkoki on November 27, 2009, 07:55:37 PM
bahhhhh...vote for ??? :P

keep w8 till 01 :D then track will make program and will share with us and we gonna cheat site and we gonna be on the TOPPPPPPPPPPP of da c0ck ofc :p j/k

and vote for what btw? what we can get if we ll be 3rd place?? or 2nd? :O or...16th?
Maybe for new people to come?  ::)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki

Ashlynn

Quote from: trooperXkoki on November 27, 2009, 08:06:54 PM
how how how explain me pls
you are seriously so dumb or just pretending?  ::)
You never looked for any server at top200? Because lot of people do, and they are mostly not looking for a server with 20 ppl online which is wiped every week, but for a stable server with lot of people.

Ret ard ired

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Ashlynn on November 27, 2009, 08:10:44 PM
you are seriously so dumb or just pretending?  ::)
You never looked for any server at top200? Because lot of people do, and they are mostly not looking for a server with 20 ppl online which is wiped every week, but for a stable server with lot of people.
im pretending or im seriosly so dumb or dunno

mmm new ppls can come if they come whole clan/ally, if u come alone here now...u ll dissapiar fast
trooperxkoki

horass

muahahahahahahaha

our4n0s

Quote from: lucifsg on November 26, 2009, 05:20:17 PM
i remember in the old times when we was on 3rd place (dunno top 100 or top 200)
sup?
retired

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki

Ashlynn

Quote from: trooperXkoki on November 27, 2009, 08:15:23 PM

mmm new ppls can come if they come whole clan/ally, if u come alone here now...u ll dissapiar fast
Maybe it is just your case, that you can't play on server without ally watching your back. But most of people can.

Ret ard ired

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: trooperXkoki on November 27, 2009, 08:15:23 PM

I totally disagree with u as admin, and i can asure u that next update will be really good for new people and really interesting for them to come and stay, you will notice. This topic is about voting FOR us, if you dont wanna vote oke no problem but at least dont spread the hate without any reason and  saying bs like usual, thank you.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

trooperXkoki

Quote from: TrackZero on November 28, 2009, 12:30:26 PM
I totally disagree with u as admin, and i can asure u that next update will be really good for new people and really interesting for them to come and stay, you will notice. This topic is about voting FOR us, if you dont wanna vote oke no problem but at least dont spread the hate without any reason and  saying bs like usual, thank you.
eee faker, i vote ofc but i was asking about resultats of voting
as i said :D make program to spamm there and post on forum

anyway im not hater, if we cant discuse on forum just tell or ban us :P
trooperxkoki

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: trooperXkoki on November 28, 2009, 12:59:23 PM
eee faker, i vote ofc but i was asking about resultats of voting
as i said :D make program to spamm there and post on forum

anyway im not hater, if we cant discuse on forum just tell or ban us :P
Why to make program (its called script) when we can reach top 10 without any cheat, only thing that i am worried about is once we reach top 10 servers and put in danger " protected" servers they will cut us like they did zilion times till not, but fak it lets at least make it go up, thanks.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]