Web Analytics
Problem: Bad name index (I dont Know what to do)

News:

Main Menu

Problem: Bad name index (I dont Know what to do)

Started by WxSwanxW, December 06, 2009, 07:08:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WxSwanxW

Hello, well I have a serious problem, every time I try to loggin any account (whether mine or not), the L2 crash and a  critical error window appears  that reads:
2009.12.6 01:14:38
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2833 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT  (7824)
PosCode : LS1:147033:25815:-2014 4/1

Bad name index -402653183/790

History: ULinkerLoad<<FName <- (LinkerLoad Transient.LinkerLoad239 68408977)) <- FObjectImport<< <- LoadImportMap <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Mesh Elf.FElf_m000_f NULL) <- UMeshComponent::LoadMeshComponent <- UMeshContainer::UpdateFirstMeshComponent <- AActor::UpdateFirstMeshComponent <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainerByFace <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainer <- User::SetPawnResource <- FL2UserSetPawnResourceManager::Tick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Sometimes I can see my char for a couple of seconds and then the L2 crash, but most of the time after I select the character and press Start the L2 crash. This window of critical error began to appear when one of my characters was in the retail quest , and only happened with it (in a specific location of the map). But shortly after, each time any of my characters came to giran, the L2 crash.

I tried to reinstall L2 many times, reinstall my Graphics Card, reinstall windows (becouse at first I was using Windows 7)  I thought that might be the problem, but none of that worked... I dont know what else to do.... HELP PLEASE.
Thanks for your help

WxSwanxW

trooperXkoki

Quote from: WxSwanxW on December 06, 2009, 07:08:51 AM
Hello, well I have a serious problem, every time I try to loggin any account (whether mine or not), the L2 crash and a  critical error window appears  that reads:
2009.12.6 01:14:38
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2833 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT  (7824)
PosCode : LS1:147033:25815:-2014 4/1

Bad name index -402653183/790

History: ULinkerLoad<<FName <- (LinkerLoad Transient.LinkerLoad239 68408977)) <- FObjectImport<< <- LoadImportMap <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- ULinkerLoad::VerifyImport <- ValidateImports <- ULinkerLoad::Verify <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Mesh Elf.FElf_m000_f NULL) <- UMeshComponent::LoadMeshComponent <- UMeshContainer::UpdateFirstMeshComponent <- AActor::UpdateFirstMeshComponent <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainerByFace <- User::UpdatePawnMeshContainer <- User::SetPawnResource <- FL2UserSetPawnResourceManager::Tick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

Sometimes I can see my char for a couple of seconds and then the L2 crash, but most of the time after I select the character and press Start the L2 crash. This window of critical error began to appear when one of my characters was in the retail quest , and only happened with it (in a specific location of the map). But shortly after, each time any of my characters came to giran, the L2 crash.

I tried to reinstall L2 many times, reinstall my Graphics Card, reinstall windows (becouse at first I was using Windows 7)  I thought that might be the problem, but none of that worked... I dont know what else to do.... HELP PLEASE.
Thanks for your help

WxSwanxW

suicide
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

zylar

Bad index name means u have a bad sector on ur hdd, mb u could try do rightmouse ni explorer on ur hdd press property's got to tools tab and do checkdisk and leave it till it finishes. After that it prolly works
I only post when im drunk!!! im not responsible for stupid/insulting posts.

WxSwanxW

I think that cant be the connection to the gameserver, firewall, modem, and/or antivirus becouse i installed  the game and antivirus in another pc as mine, using the same gameserver, firewall options and modem. L2 works  to perfection in that PC...
This Problem began since November 15 +-2 days....i dont remember exactly the date, but was in mid-November.

Dag

simply your hdd wrote info on a bad sector
means your hdd is dying
save data and change it
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

WxSwanxW

What??? i just bought this computer. My computer does not have 2 months since I purchase it.....