Skills rdy to use after olympiad fight - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Skills rdy to use after olympiad fight

Started by sziii, December 10, 2009, 10:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PainMaster

Quote from: M3tta on December 10, 2009, 11:27:54 PM
if he didnt mind himself then why would he create such a moronish topic? if ppl which in name he talks cant speak for themselves they shouldnt get anything.

stop smoke  that shit...

Quote from: Ungolianth on December 11, 2009, 06:32:59 PM
3rd asslicking spoted :d

why should i if i dont play here any longer ?

IceZero                  StrikeForce
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6Agnzx-1ic&feature=g-upl

Endorama

Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

FckMeImFamous

Quote from: GALDAFgr on December 11, 2009, 08:09:24 PM
agree with szi.. i think is stupid for someone  to w8 20 mins to rejoin oly...

same here...!
NM: Dante / Giusy (atm)

Scream

Quote from: Sephiroth on December 11, 2009, 03:25:51 PM
So what?
Will we see UD/Vengeance/SOF/FSs skills in every single fight? Is that what u want? It's ur problem if ur class got high reuse in Oly,make another one like EE/SPS or TH/PP...
Just think a lil'bout that...
i remember when i was playing ... when i ever used Revival that would mean "wait for EVER" for this skill reuse.. plus what if u finished ur olympiad game and went out of the town to a pvp area and wanted to help out ur clan/friends or whatever? and yes why cant we see UD/Vengence/SOF ... in oly every game..that would be fair cuz everyone has the right to use his ultimate skill every 1 single fight.. iam not crying cuz iam not even playing or u just cant pwn someone w/o him missing a skill?
SoulCryer

Sephiroth

Quote from: Scream on December 12, 2009, 02:40:50 PM
i remember when i was playing ... when i ever used Revival that would mean "wait for EVER" for this skill reuse.. plus what if u finished ur olympiad game and went out of the town to a pvp area and wanted to help out ur clan/friends or whatever? and yes why cant we see UD/Vengence/SOF ... in oly every game..that would be fair cuz everyone has the right to use his ultimate skill every 1 single fight.. iam not crying cuz iam not even playing or u just cant pwn someone w/o him missing a skill?

Is the last phrase a try of flame? lol
As I said,sooner or later if u've got the skills ready for every fight we'll see ppl QQing cos of FSs and Tanks.And no,it's not'bout if it's fair or not,every char has it own use in L2,and Tanks were made to tank,daggers to be unbeatable in a close range,archers to kite and crit hard,and so on.

Mohit0

there is life before death?

trooperXkoki

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

sziii

ppl who telling me here "make new char" should think again, maybe its the reason why they will never learn to play. Every char have weak point. Problem is that skills are not rdy to use, and u have to w8 long time is SERVER weakpoint and We as community of this ... nightmare have to make it better. I dont care about me, its about all players with zealot,ud,vengence and all skill with long reuse. Dont be afraid that those chars will own u harder coz it will not change them. We want to make Nightmares olympiad more playable.

M3tta

the whole idea could be quite good but when i said its bullshit i meant... if u change reuses it wont just affect oly fights. it would be a huuuuuge boost for classes like tanks etc... sounds pretty unfair imo. furesy's idea is nice.
die.

Neozinhu

Quote from: M3tta on December 12, 2009, 10:35:39 PM
the whole idea could be quite good but when i said its bullshit i meant... if u change reuses it wont just affect oly fights. it would be a huuuuuge boost for classes like tanks etc... sounds pretty unfair imo. furesy's idea is nice.
i think that szi is trying to say smth like this... "when fight ends...remove buff and all skills be rdy to use again"...not to decrease permanently (dunno if this word is right) the cooldown..
Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

our4n0s

Quote from: M3tta on December 12, 2009, 10:35:39 PM
then you are freaking retarded, because everyone else had understood.
retired

sziii

skills rdy to use after oly fight is easy to understand. It could be fair becouse it dont bring any boost on any char, just make olympiad playable since daggers and mages got boosted and in my opinion, with all forgeoten scrolls, overpowered vs orc&tank char type.