Web Analytics
(Track) A good idea for add in cristhmass event

News:

Main Menu

(Track) A good idea for add in cristhmass event

Started by ribera, December 18, 2009, 03:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

are u agree of add in any event track will do all fs at 50% of price?

yes
27 (38%)
no
27 (38%)
i want to spam
17 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 65

ribera

well i was thinking if u track make any x-mass event would be very good for server to make it a little more balanced to add all the fs at 50% of price like 4-5 coins, this will make many ppls to buy them and server will get kinda more balanced cous many ppls cant pay 10 dc for each, 1 ppl needs 5 fs at least 1 of each class + pro of rune,elemental, and aligment, so what u think?
ur the NOOB

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ribera on December 18, 2009, 03:12:53 AM
well i was thinking if u track make any x-mass event would be very good for server to make it a little more balanced to add all the fs at 50% of price like 4-5 coins, this will make many ppls to buy them and server will get kinda more balanced cous many ppls cant pay 10 dc for each, 1 ppl needs 5 fs at least 1 of each class + pro of rune,elemental, and aligment, so what u think?
Or they can farm raids ;)
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

IvolveR

Salerano ~ PenaFuriqta ~
Team Severance

Ashlynn

Quote from: ribera on December 18, 2009, 03:12:53 AM
But, well, where is the event part hidden in your suggestion? What you described is just an ordinary discount :P

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

ribera

Quote from: Ashlynn on December 18, 2009, 10:50:22 AM
But, well, where is the event part hidden in your suggestion? What you described is just an ordinary discount :P
new in server?, x-mass event is about that
ur the NOOB

Ashlynn

Quote from: ribera on December 18, 2009, 11:06:22 AM
new in server?, x-mass event is about that
ye, new from beginning of C4. Anyway, event is something where you can achieve either rare items, either expensive items in alternative way, like farming medals, event coins or whatever. What you described is just a discount. Nothing more, nothing less. Ye, FS would be cheaper but you gotta farm them in a same way you did before. Which is not meeting a requirements for an event. At least not funny and interesting one.

Last x-mas event I liked was the one with x-mas trees and changing them for santa's hats. I still have some Bead Ornaments  :D

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

ballberith

Proud member of Temp Ally and Evil Bunnies clan.
ShillenMaster - AW/SK - Noblesse

ribera

ur the NOOB

CTEBAH

tzuc

ask a stupid question get a stupid answer:

"hey ... want to buy something at half price?" .. everyone will say .. " OF COURSE NOT !!!! I WANNA PAY THE FULL PRICE!!"

the poll is lacking 1 option: youreanidiot
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota