darkpuffa

what u think about this archer :D

Neozinhu

Neozinhu
Neoz1nhu [Mi heroo] - June 2008

darkpuffa

Sephiroth

Quote from: mark_elesse on December 22, 2009, 02:25:42 AM
its a cowboy char...usable only when the cows are running away from you and you can pew pew them from back...tested it with a dude who have one, it deals an awesome dmg from back, but from front you suck like a normal pr.

Knownledge of L2 pwns!

Shreed

darpuffa- try to ask this no-lifer FTRjin ^^  he made one. and Mark is telling the truth with this dmg from back ... but in other sytuation you are just poor PR or poor AW without a sub :( ("suck like a normal pr") . Go go make PR/BD and then you can pew pew this poor he/glad called LoveRockets^^

Ashlynn

Quote from: Shreed on December 22, 2009, 10:54:50 AM
darpuffa- try to ask this no-lifer FTRjin ^^  he made one. and Mark is telling the truth with this dmg from back ... but in other sytuation you are just poor PR or poor AW without a sub :( ("suck like a normal pr") . Go go make PR/BD and then you can pew pew this poor he/glad called LoveRockets^^
try to pew pew my he glad with pr/bd... :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Shreed

Quote from: Ashlynn on December 22, 2009, 11:09:09 AM
try to pew pew my he glad with pr/bd... :)

If we use Coli and only one Bot Allowed so np: Any Time with any he/glad on server :P i can even bet some coins ^^

Ashlynn

Quote from: Shreed on December 22, 2009, 11:21:46 AM
If we use Coli and only one Bot Allowed so np: Any Time with any he/glad on server :P i can even bet some coins ^^
oh that's great to know.

Ret ard ired

Evolution

R.E.D
Retired Extremely Dangerous

Kapibar (50% ON)
iKapibar (50% ON)

Ashlynn

Ret ard ired

FckMeImFamous

Quote from: mark_elesse on December 22, 2009, 10:35:01 AM
your a retard again. my description was about the question, why to to pick up an unusable sub to a PR, what can you combine with better subs. srsly AW sub is only for the extra dmg for back. anyways, if you have prob with my knowledge about l2, feel free to msg me ingame for 1v1, well see who can set up a char better.

xD he won't dewd !
NM: Dante / Giusy (atm)

Ashlynn

To be honest, I'd love to accept this challenge :D

Quote from: Ungolianth on December 22, 2009, 05:38:17 PM
u think its rly hard to kill your archer with equip from 39?
mhm. Anyway, I already clearly explained you I am not playing to be überpwnz0rd with +25 equip, but for fun.

Ret ard ired