I'm not flaming,I'm stating facts.
ololo
headshot mark !
xD
retired

Sephiroth

Quote from: mark_elesse on December 23, 2009, 07:17:50 PM
lemme state some fact too:

1. You are noname faggot who flaming ppl who > you.

2. Claimin 24/7 that you dont care of pvp is so freakkin low in a game-server forum.

3. Your knowledge in l2 is low, so i dont understand why u even comment such topics.

4. You are homosixual.

all in 1: you really are a nerd lowskill faggot, angry on the world around you cause of your poor self, and cause every single person around you beating your retard ass up.
1.- At least my clan m8s know'bout my pvp skills and I don't hide after'em and then act like if I'm pro pvping.
2.- Where have I said that I don't care'bout pvp? Equal gear and for sure we'll pvp ( I know that u wanted to mean this,always the same shit with u)
3.- Mine knownledge isn't low,and for sure I haven't been the CL of CB who didn't learn a shit from their m8s
4.- I'm not homo,tho I'm way more intelligent than u so I don't have problem with'em.If u'r traumatized is ur matter.

PS: U'r owning urself day by day,act by act,word by word.

Sephiroth

Quote from: mark_elesse on December 23, 2009, 09:13:54 PM
that was really low lol xD  try again, now with facts plz :D

Those r facts lil kiddo.

our4n0s

Quote from: mark_elesse on December 23, 2009, 10:55:53 PM
let me remind you on your own words:

Hi Mark
« Sent to: mark_elesse on: June 06, 2009, 08:16:49 am »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove

CB,I wanna join.Ye,I know u'll tell me a big NO,cos of my senseless posts in forum,retarded flames,etc...

retarded ? YES.
senseless ? YES.

so what ?? you said this >_> gg. mr.epicfail.

gf.
Naming myself judge, i ask for a screen, ready to declare the guy guilty of epic headshot.
retired

Sephiroth

Quote from: mark_elesse on December 23, 2009, 10:55:53 PM
let me remind you on your own words:

Hi Mark
« Sent to: mark_elesse on: June 06, 2009, 08:16:49 am »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove

CB,I wanna join.Ye,I know u'll tell me a big NO,cos of my senseless posts in forum,retarded flames,etc...
retarded ? YES.
senseless ? YES.

so what ?? you said this >_> gg. mr.epicfail.

gf.
Invented by you.It seems I've hurted u so much,and guess I'm not the only one.

Zuluman

Quote from: Sephiroth on December 23, 2009, 12:29:38 PM
Pew pew? Bunch of fcking tards with tard expressions,damn,do u really look what u'r writting? I guess not,nevertheless,u've showed us that u lack of brain.

Since you would like to comment on the way I am writing on the forum I have re-written your post correctly for you.

Pew Pew? What bunch of freaking retards with retard expressions. Damn, do you really look at what you are writing? I guess not, you've shown us that you lack a brain.

There you go, that is properly written with correct english and grammer. Next time you want to comment on someone with 'lack of brain' make sure that you are smarter than them  ;)

Oh... And that English isn't their native language ;)
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

Sephiroth

Quote from: mark_elesse on December 23, 2009, 11:45:47 PM
what a disgousting liar you are.

gtfo srsly now, lie in to my face like i need edit anything agaist a worm like you. freakin piece of shit.

Why do u think that I put those 2 phrases in red freaking tard? I'm really loling

Zuluman

Quote from: Sephiroth on December 23, 2009, 07:48:18 PM
1.- At least my clan m8s know'bout my pvp skills and I don't hide after'em and then act like if I'm pro pvping.
2.- Where have I said that I don't care'bout pvp? Equal gear and for sure we'll pvp ( I know that u wanted to mean this,always the same shit with u)
3.- Mine knownledge isn't low,and for sure I haven't been the CL of CB who didn't learn a shit from their m8s
4.- I'm not homo,tho I'm way more intelligent than u so I don't have problem with'em.If u'r traumatized is ur matter.

PS: U'r owning urself day by day,act by act,word by word.

Gogogo!!!! Care to put coins on it? I'll even supply the equal gears :P

Another easy frag for mark.... hes so good hes even pew pew-ing people on the forum now :D

Sephiroth

Quote from: Zuluman on December 23, 2009, 11:49:07 PM
Since you would like to comment on the way I am writing on the forum I have re-written your post correctly for you.

Pew Pew? What bunch of freaking retards with retard expressions. Damn, do you really look at what you are writing? I guess not, you've shown us that you lack a brain.

There you go, that is properly written with correct english and grammer. Next time you want to comment on someone with 'lack of brain' make sure that you are smarter than them  ;)

Oh... And that English isn't their native language ;)

That doesn't change the fact that u'r a tard using tard expressions,do it?
Oh,and that's a common mistake if u'r not* paying much attention at what u'r writting.
At last but not least,u don't semm like a native english speaker.

Quote from: Zuluman on December 23, 2009, 11:54:25 PM

Another easy frag for mark.... hes so good hes even pew pew-ing people on the forum now :D
Sure,like u do...

Sali

Quote from: Zuluman on December 23, 2009, 11:54:25 PM

after all he also dont need ur "gogogog" and " mark is my god" sentences at every faking post ur making (sry dude, dont feel offended but this sh1t piss me off always i see any of ur posts Oo) It also dosnt mean im defending Sephiroth since he owned himself enough to leave this case and let him continue his poor existance....
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Zuluman

Quote from: Sephiroth on December 23, 2009, 11:57:22 PM
That doesn't change the fact that u'r a tard using tard expressions,do it?
Oh,and that's a common mistake if u'r not* paying much attention at what u'r writting.
At last but not least,u don't semm like a native english speaker.

Sure,like u do...

Im doing a uni degree all of which is written in proper english, I don't need to be having to write proper english on a gaming forum where most of the people arn't from england anyway....

Quote from: Sali on December 24, 2009, 12:01:06 AM
after all he also dont need ur "gogogog" and " mark is my god" sentences at every faking post ur making (sry dude, dont feel offended but this sh1t piss me off always i see any of ur posts Oo) It also dosnt mean im defending Sephiroth since he owned himself enough to leave this case and let him continue his poor existance....

No offence taken, and I don't think you are stupid enough to try and defend this guy.....

But Mark is my God  ::) ::) ::)

Sephiroth

Quote from: Zuluman on December 24, 2009, 12:06:16 AM
Im doing a uni degree all of which is written in proper english, I don't need to be having to write proper english on a gaming forum where most of the people arn't from england anyway....

No offence taken, and I don't think you are stupid enough to try and defend this guy.....

But Mark is my God  ::) ::) ::)

Why not? Everybody here would understand u,I don't really see it as an excuse.

Not really,he's as stupid as u,he wouldn't be able to even defend himself.