Web Analytics
Lets do it lol

News:

Main Menu

Lets do it lol

Started by FamOus, December 26, 2009, 11:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FamOus

Omg,all crying that DN is dieing,but know one tries to change it!Go vote all lets,get back on the first place.When we are in top 10,more ppl will join the server.More ppl more fun.More ppl means dn isnt dieing..
Are u happy when u see dion and gludio empty ? Go vote plox,its for the good of the players  :)

flamingAwe

Create new char and try to play it w/o transfer from main...
you won't last long
noone will come here to play for long

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: flamingAwe on December 26, 2009, 11:49:20 PM
you won't last long
Thats absolutly not freaking true, if u are lazy ass ofc , but since u can spoil/crft s grade , potions/sell, dynasty quest etc... so thats imo bad opinion from ur side.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

lasombra

Quote from: flamingAwe on December 26, 2009, 11:49:20 PM
you won't last long

I do not agree Awe.
Get A grade and many S grade is easy and cheap now.
And there is many ways to get money.

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Phate

Well we r all degenerated in this already after breeding new chars over and over by same players. Awe is probably thinking the way that making a new top-made char is and should be a  matter of few weeks/or days?:) (infinity 5x) - ofc for old players making some new alt char its like that, but even those had to play for their stuff long enough time in past

L2 life: Infinity 5x
August 2005 - October 2008
thank you all ppl for this great adventure

Thnks fr th Mmrs

6bIK

i dont see any reason to vote, sry;]

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

IdarkI

Quote from: 6bIK on December 27, 2009, 07:21:39 PM
and u play at this server....right?
To be the best, you have to beat the best
I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
And I'ma never back down, you freaking clown!

Lestatcros

Quote from: 6bIK on December 27, 2009, 07:21:39 PM
this server will die because ppl as you, are very lazy to make one facking vote every day

IdarkI

Quote from: Lestatcros on December 27, 2009, 07:49:22 PM
this server will die because ppl as you, are very lazy to make one facking vote every day
yea..they say this server sux but already playing here...
To be the best, you have to beat the best
I'm undefeated, my style is everlasting
And I'ma never back down, you freaking clown!

6bIK

Quote from: IdarkI on December 27, 2009, 07:32:37 PM
and u play at this server....right?
y, but it's first and last server in my life ;]

Quote from: Lestatcros on December 27, 2009, 07:49:22 PM

im not lazy to do it, i dont wanna see how drake get money for nothing, coz all of us know that HE do nothing to make server better

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

disc

LOL!

My friend has came back after 1,5 year pause to server. His hardly obtained a/s equipment worth a big 0 now in money and in pvp (when the most of ppl playing with oe dnet sets, and oe icarus shits). I don't know how he gonna catch up, probably he never will if he don't find and exploit or start a big bot party farming rare items.

And what happened? These attribute shits came here. Now who have money will be MORE stronger since drake "fixed" the attribute items drop rate (5 items in a hour in a 9 player party).

For a new player this server is not an option. Only for those who will use bot, find bugs exploits and use them, or who have wealthy friends on this server... or who donate a bag of money for this stupid prick drake, who can put in donate only items, but cannot fix the critcal errors, bugged skills, bugged places.

And same time the dynasty crafts need much more quest items than they need on official servers, bcuz drake is a greedy freak who thinks "don't craft, but donate more euros for me, and buy everything from donny!".
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

PoFon

Quote from: disc on December 27, 2009, 09:22:25 PM
LOL!

My friend has came back after 1,5 year pause to server. His hardly obtained a/s equipment worth a big 0 now in money and in pvp (when the most of ppl playing with oe dnet sets, and oe icarus shits). I don't know how he gonna catch up, probably he never will if he don't find and exploit or start a big bot party farming rare items.

And what happened? These attribute shits came here. Now who have money will be MORE stronger since drake "fixed" the attribute items drop rate (5 items in a hour in a 9 player party).

For a new player this server is not an option. Only for those who will use bot, find bugs exploits and use them, or who have wealthy friends on this server... or who donate a bag of money for this stupid prick drake, who can put in donate only items, but cannot fix the critcal errors, bugged skills, bugged places.

And same time the dynasty crafts need much more quest items than they need on official servers, bcuz drake is a greedy freak who thinks "don't craft, but donate more euros for me, and buy everything from donny!".
/no offense
you write this for 1 year or more :D, but still playing here?
I'm polymerized tree sap and you're an inorganic adhesive, so whatever verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off of me, returns to its original projectory and adheres to you.