News:

Main Menu

Dagger skills + attribute system

Started by WscieklyWaz, December 29, 2009, 12:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WscieklyWaz

Quote from: Sali on January 05, 2010, 01:34:15 AM
thx god never by u :)
And as i said in previous post, fix is fine and needed, just with it some nerf- or just removing old boost
and im just curious, do u have blows ++++ with atribute that ur crying so much about it?
With nerf? lolz. Archers are making almost 2x more than their previous dmg, he/pp or archer tank become one of the best classes @ oly, mages got some big boost too i dunno if their skills working with attributes but prolly not, so preaper for some further boost when its fixed. And u telling blow dmg stay as it is (+from attribute - from neft = 0 difference). Well thats pretty understandable opionion... if ur noob who cant kill dagger even now.

PS.Ofc i have, cuz power gives sh1t bonus anyway.

thehunted

Quote from: Sali on January 05, 2010, 01:19:23 AM
pw/sws, aw/se, th/wl, all kind of daggers and still it was always funny. I wont say im good dagger but also im not worst in it, so u dont have to wonder me with this smart comments. Tbh daggers never were weak, once they do big dmg, other time they are lethaling like crazy, and some time ago they get 2 boosts in time- boost to dmg and posibility to buy FS from donny, it was already to much and now u guys still asking about more dmg from blows, will u finally get my point?
Also i compared mage crit to archers since both they have kinda similiar crit rate what should have place at HB, so what is so funny here?
Also archers have less than 1200 range since archery got nerfed some time ago and dont give extra range, only archers will add some if im not wrong.
Also im not playing at dragon where ppl have +10 dyna sets so 3k stab from daggers its nothing special at nm.
Also, dunno if how u play dagger but if ur running out of mana during pvp that can only mean ur stabing like an idiot ( common tactice from past when daggers had insane lethal rate)

Normal stab damage on a fullbuffed enemy is around  500-1400 damage, depending on your enemy, their buffs and equipment. At least, if they know what they are doing.

What you said about FS is another bogus argument by the way, everyone is able to buy those afterall.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

Sali

Quote from: thehunted on January 05, 2010, 08:39:54 AM
Normal stab damage on a fullbuffed enemy is around  500-1400 damage, depending on your enemy, their buffs and equipment. At least, if they know what they are doing.

What you said about FS is another bogus argument by the way, everyone is able to buy those afterall.
nobish daggers u have at DN then, and sure, ever1 can get fs but u cant disagree daggers fs are most powerfull considering dmg boost and overall fighting ability
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

thehunted

True, dagger FS are the best fighter type books around.

Besides i think that the damage stabs do in dragon 15x can't be explained by the setup of the dagger character but most likely that in dragon almost all have DN sets and actually do know how to buff.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

WscieklyWaz

Quote from: thehunted on January 06, 2010, 10:39:32 AM

W8 for shadow step and hide then xD

Wizjoner

< Requiescat in pace >

RPG club

http://www.rpg-club.com

Sali

Quote from: thehunted on January 06, 2010, 10:39:32 AM

Besides i think that the damage stabs do in dragon 15x can't be explained by the setup of the dagger character but most likely that in dragon almost all have DN sets and actually do know how to buff.
ur saying like at NM every1 running in draco :d, and there is nothing special in buffing urself.... not as a archer
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

thehunted

So make test and show us results. And don't forget no debuff has a 100% succesrate.
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis

WscieklyWaz

Alex

Quote from: thehunted on January 07, 2010, 11:30:51 AM
So make test and show us results. And don't forget no debuff has a 100% succesrate.

blizzard had for half a year xD
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Dag

omg too many pages to read

point is? :D

ps: for what clanmates tested to make a weapon ---> earth attribute lvl 9 (+- patk 490) and make blows etc attribute earth,  it has no difference (i mean, make blows earth attribute based doesn't gives bonus)

and with AS+10 as th/pp with selfbuff + dyna+raids etc (oly) + vicious, focus etc etc, blows from back hit MAX 4000 (i said max) on robe user
i talk oly, so robe user, zerked and with just shield has what? 1000 - 1200 p def?
on a robe user (i didnt said dnet robe, i said robe so dark crystal or similar)
on dnet.... it's 3000-3500 if i m lucky

i can admit that NORMAL hit is too big (i like it :D but is a bit too much. just a little bit :D)
but BLOWS / STAB rlly suck
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

thehunted

To do a realistic test you should for example test the damage of a TH with max gear/buffs on a SPS/EE for example with max gear/buffs who has been debuffed with Critical Wound and Expose Weakpoint (since they hit quite often). You will see ordinary damage is around 700-1200 (and this is on a robe user).
Flatline Delivery:

Critias
DirtyDutch
Caedis