Dagger skills + attribute system - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Dagger skills + attribute system

Started by WscieklyWaz, December 29, 2009, 12:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WscieklyWaz

Quote from: Dadghamor on December 30, 2009, 01:57:29 AM
The only thing i see in that video is a s grade dagger killing 2-3 bas equipped people.
So look here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgnZ2Uso5Qs
Its mass pvp both sides are prolly fullbuffed, all s80 grade, average dmg 4k. skill crit 2x more. But ofc melee dmg is lower than on dnet...

Argriev

yesterday on pvp , fullbuffed , i'm a mage/tanker  d-net equipped i recived 6k damage by a dagger ...
The only Necro/Da HERO!
oly record 303 point!!

zthrx

Quote from: Argriev on December 30, 2009, 02:30:34 PM
yesterday on pvp , fullbuffed , i'm a mage/tanker  d-net equipped i recived 6k damage by a dagger ...

I wanna C4 daggers powa back. Now every fakin mage has so much def + faking heal that its impossible to kill +2 mages at siege/mass pvp making 1k blows.

good old times when playin a dagger was enjoyable
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W47fBDl20hE#t=04m15s

Mordagor

and more critical rate to the pala with Blunt :P
[URL=http://g.imageshack.us/img524/mordagor1.png/1/][/URL]

Just a Cigarret... Malrboro Clan Ownage Time!!!!!

Dadghamor

Quote from: zthrx on December 30, 2009, 02:35:33 PM

I wanna C4 daggers powa back. Now every fakin mage has so much def + faking heal that its impossible to kill +2 mages at siege/mass pvp making 1k blows.

iS THIS ENJOYABLE??Moving from a enemy to another just hitting 2-3 times and moving to another?...lol

WscieklyWaz

yesterday on pvp , fullbuffed , i'm a mage/tanker  d-net equipped i recived 6k damage by a dagger ...

not from blow for sure and probably our definition of full buff is different ;P

or

there are some other differences between dnet servers than just rates ;>

btw. this should be like normal backstab dmg on mage, and ur like "one time o got 6k hit from dagger..."

WujekDobraRada

Dagger class? EQ? Buff?
Did you used that aegis-toggle skill? I doubt you did.
Did crit wound landed? How about expose weak point? ^^ Waiting for answer.
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

Sali

Quote from: zthrx on December 30, 2009, 02:35:33 PM

o rly, how long u wasnt loged? so log mby then start to comment. Truly dont understand all those crying daggers, after geting biggest boost that DN ever saw, still not enough? But there is 1 thing that i must admit, bcos of atributes we have linemage again...
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

Blizzer

WscieklyWaz one advice for you. Instead of watching those fairy-tales from official servers and making more and more topics about daggers weaknesses and so on try to improve your skill as daggerist. I remember our fight at oly: my th/da (IC and TT set, no mirage, no exciting adventure, no UD/Venga/SoF) vs your th/pal (DNet set, maybe some boss jewels, AI, ToL,mirage, exciting adventure, UD/Venga/SoF used) and I won with 3k HP left. IMO it's something wrong with you, not with dagger chars.

And about damage: in equipment I mentioned above I was fighting with some sps/ee at oly (dnet robe set). No attributes at all, no expose weak point landed, just critical wound on and I was hitting him for 2k from blows. So what's wrong with dagger chars? In IL it was disaster, but since HB has been implemented daggerists shouldn't complain about damage.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

zthrx

Quote from: Sali on December 30, 2009, 06:46:23 PM
o rly, how long u wasnt loged? so log mby then start to comment. Truly dont understand all those crying daggers, after geting biggest boost that DN ever saw, still not enough? But there is 1 thing that i must admit, bcos of atributes we have linemage again...

the biggest boost DN ever saw at improving daggers was at the beginning HB before "balancing" when I could kill glad/da etc W/O blows...
I was logged about week ago couple times and tested on fullbuffs  pvp. It was and it will be always Linemage archers "owning" on UD, mages with UD + heals + debufs haha, this is a joke, and daggers still hits "top EQ" mages for +-1k.   I wont mention those who hasn't top EQ coz of oly transformers/farmers.

There is  no reason for the new players to come, top clans have so many books and horns and enchanted EQ thx to oly farmers etc that w/o donations no1 can beeat old players. DN is old is getting more boring day by day. When I was in game and saw those offers wts horn from xxx plaers mixed with WTS xxxx BoGs... it's a joke. year by year this server is more unbalanced in 2 ways- 1: Old players/activ players doin long quests (how many ppl made HB quests already?) getting bonuses. 2: by every new unbalanced chronicles (tryin to make some changes, indeed mages are always boosted) at siege I see only casts and arrows over my head since loong time, no good melee pvps etc.  It's server only for nolifers already. in C4 you could reach the "top" lvl and be "some1" pwning nice. Now new players w/o top EQ can do a shiit...
PS: I have good gear, so I'm not a cryin baby hehe. Playin here since 4 years, but it's getting pointless more more, day by day

Sali

Quote from: zthrx on December 30, 2009, 09:05:58 PM
the biggest boost DN ever saw at improving daggers was at the beginning HB before "balancing" when I could kill glad/da etc W/O blows...
I was logged about week ago couple times and tested on fullbuffs  pvp. It was and it will be always Linemage archers "owning" on UD, mages with UD + heals + debufs haha, this is a joke, and daggers still hits "top EQ" mages for +-1k.   I wont mention those who hasn't top EQ coz of oly transformers/farmers.

There is  no reason for the new players to come, top clans have so many books and horns and enchanted EQ thx to oly farmers etc that w/o donations no1 can beeat old players. DN is old is getting more boring day by day. When I was in game and saw those offers wts horn from xxx plaers mixed with WTS xxxx BoGs... it's a joke. year by year this server is more unbalanced in 2 ways- 1: Old players/activ players doin long quests (how many ppl made HB quests already?) getting bonuses. 2: by every new unbalanced chronicles (tryin to make some changes, indeed mages are always boosted) at siege I see only casts and arrows over my head since loong time, no good melee pvps etc.  It's server only for nolifers already. in C4 you could reach the "top" lvl and be "some1" pwning nice. Now new players w/o top EQ can do a shiit...
PS: I have good gear, so I'm not a cryin baby hehe. Playin here since 4 years, but it's getting pointless more more, day by day
yes for new players there is no future here, but this topic is not about it. As a top equiped he/pp pw/es hitting me harder with backstab than ty/de at frenzy (dunno about zealot) so how they can QQ about more boosts for them. And no this server is not a Linemage always, not so far ago the archers was raping mages. Same was in late c4 and IL. Now mages get boost, daggers get boost, and tbh archers left with nothing. Sure there are still combos that hit hard but hey, does it mean every1 must reroll after every faking update just bcos his beloved char become unplayable?
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

zthrx

Quote from: Sali on December 30, 2009, 09:24:01 PM
yes for new players there is no future here, but this topic is not about it. As a top equiped he/pp pw/es hitting me harder with backstab than ty/de at frenzy (dunno about zealot) so how they can QQ about more boosts for them. And no this server is not a Linemage always, not so far ago the archers was raping mages. Same was in late c4 and IL. Now mages get boost, daggers get boost, and tbh archers left with nothing. Sure there are still combos that hit hard but hey, does it mean every1 must reroll after every faking update just bcos his beloved char become unplayable?

the only time when daggers were rule the server was during blow rate 100% = over 4 years ago