Attribute system sucks - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Attribute system sucks

Started by wildpussy, January 03, 2010, 12:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyZENITH

Quote from: wildpussy on January 03, 2010, 12:57:18 PM
does anyone else agree here that this attribute system is 1 bullshit, suddenly all dmg is somewhere x2 if not more and there's no way to defend against it

also i got no idea why f.e. A grades even exist now, changing from A grade to S grade +150 attribute enchantment (which is rather almost free to make) is something like changing from gun to rocket launcher... (who don't get, on A grade and lower you can't put attributes)

not to mention hero weapons r useless since f.e. an AS+3+attr150 deals WAY more damage than infinity stinger

and this is only 150 attribute attack, 450 is the max one, but it's no longer *free* (it's still not THAT hard to make)

i wouldn't say delete the attribute system but come on, the damage differances are just HUGE, i mean why people would complain about starwars, it's like everyone has weapons +50 now, only you don't see it
so imo modify the system to give reasonable smaller amount of bonuses or something ...

and ohhh whoever wanna tell me now put attributes in armor, pls stop bullshit, couse what you gain on armor is simply too small from what you get ++ on weapon
i can attribute whole armor set to to have 450 defense attribute on ONE type element
and what, opponent can just make 5 weapons, each with different attribute and double damage here we go... for oly should i make 6 armor sets and switch depending on opponent or wtf ?

And thats why.. my friend... i dont like chronicles after Interlude... and thats why.. I dont have any solid server to play atm anymore. Cause if you dont have 83 lvl S80+ set S80+ weapon with maxed out attrib, you are pure looser.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

kidicarus

So that's why i've been getting hit so much lately.... Reckon i gotta get me some of them stones

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

disc

Quote from: LadyZENITH on January 03, 2010, 08:17:53 PMCause if you dont have 83 lvl S80+ set S80+ weapon with maxed out attrib, you are pure looser.

On dn it's much more true with "balanced" Dnet sets, and icarus weapons.

I still say, the best was the c4 (some ppl say c3 but i didn't played that times :( ), no attribute shits, no invulnerable skills, no more  ch bosses to camp, no more farming after s grade... now every chronicle is a big farm event (il go to dino farm life stones, hb go to hb farm attribute stones xp for lvl 6564554 skills, farm dynasty, just endless farming).
Infinity 5x: inactive
Valkyria:  shiet
free from L2 since 2 years

SyD

Quote from: disc on January 04, 2010, 10:35:49 PM
On dn it's much more true with "balanced" Dnet sets, and icarus weapons.

I still say, the best was the c4 (some ppl say c3 but i didn't played that times :( ), no attribute shits, no invulnerable skills, no more  ch bosses to camp, no more farming after s grade... now every chronicle is a big farm event (il go to dino farm life stones, hb go to hb farm attribute stones xp for lvl 6564554 skills, farm dynasty, just endless farming).

Soon u will be legendary cryer. Things change, world too... If u not like better go.
[URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/heppforumdynajp.jpg/][/URL]
[URL=http://img5.imageshack.us/i/sevr.jpg/][/URL]

LadyZENITH

He is not the cryer ihm C4 was the best. Im only surprised that this thread is new, aka here on DN attribs were not working till now?

And before making complains, all should have readed what it means before shouting We want hellbound, we want hellbound!

I do bloody tell you, best was C4, and interlude was ok also. But everything since kamael only make the game a shit. I don't say there is not anything good, but they always add like  2 good things and  8 another things that ruin the game.

In hellbound difference between S weapon and S weapon with proper attrib corresponding with skill, is 70% in damage. That is only 150 atrib, on Gracia and such the cap is nowdays.... 450? If Im not wrong?....  really nice. 

WscieklyWaz

Quote from: LadyZENITH on January 05, 2010, 01:59:13 AM
He is not the cryer ihm C4 was the best. Im only surprised that this thread is new, aka here on DN attribs were not working till now?

And before making complains, all should have readed what it means before shouting We want hellbound, we want hellbound!

I do bloody tell you, best was C4, and interlude was ok also. But everything since kamael only make the game a shit. I don't say there is not anything good, but they always add like  2 good things and  8 another things that ruin the game.

In hellbound difference between S weapon and S weapon with proper attrib corresponding with skill, is 70% in damage. That is only 150 atrib, on Gracia and such the cap is nowdays.... 450? If Im not wrong?....  really nice. 

Hb isnt so bad man, many new things added, changing gameplay a bit. Ofc if its without bugs and all working. So give it a chance maybe;p

LadyZENITH

Quote from: WscieklyWaz on January 05, 2010, 02:18:04 AM
Hb isnt so bad man, many new things added, changing gameplay a bit. Ofc if its without bugs and all working. So give it a chance maybe;p

I would have give it a chance if all people were not looking like clones (you know there is only one S80 armor and as a bonus all heavy, light and robe looking very similar) to each other and everyone without S80 armor and maxed out attrib was a poor loser.  Its pathetic cause S weapon with 150 attrib without SA is better then A weapon +16 with SA.  Like somebody told already. C = pistol. B = bigger pistol, A = riffle S = sniper riffle, S+ attribs = freaking tactic nuclear weapon.

Kikolina

in fact c4+ chronicles aint so bad at all since u have to focus on one char in order to be effective. augments, lvl 85, enchanting made it quite hard to have several chars (farm, pvp, oly..) boosted to the top and roll in every single category (opposite of c4) :)

if everything would be implented with some thoughs before, it would be just fine :)
Server: Infinity 5x
  NotKiko BP / WK | Kikos SPS / EE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at_f98qOGY0&feature=player_embedded

disc

Quote from: SyD on January 04, 2010, 11:26:16 PM
Soon u will be legendary cryer. Things change, world too... If u not like better go.

Yes things should change in better way... but here this isn't happening. And you should play wow, there you can farm for ages ;) cuz as i see you like it. But l2 WAS a pvp based game (until hb and maybe il).
Ofc some ppl like the donator shits (what came with il and hb), cuz with those they can feel they are pros against the ppl without these (so they compensate their lack of skills with those "balanced (lol)" equipment, it's like wh-ing in fps multiplayers).
BTW more and more new servers start with C4! Guess why? Cuz it was maybe the best?

disc

Quote from: Kikolina on January 05, 2010, 01:50:22 PM
in fact c4+ chronicles aint so bad at all since u have to focus on one char in order to be effective.

focus? maybe farm...
Where are the bs pvps, where are the varka pvps? Now there are no pvp spots like this. The only pvp's happening on bosses (farm), and on farmzones like hb(farm again).

flamingAwe

Quote from: disc on January 05, 2010, 03:32:10 PM
focus? maybe farm...
Where are the bs pvps, where are the varka pvps? Now there are no pvp spots like this. The only pvp's happening on bosses (farm), and on farmzones like hb(farm again).

lol
and what were BS, varka/ketra in c4?
those were FARM zones (now they are, but most old players making new chars pass these zones now)
since IL we got more zones, high lvl players moved to them, this is why pvp moves to those zones

About current Attr system: it sux cause class based (skill based) atribut system part is not active. Dagger blowes, ty/glad skills, elemental defence buffs don't work in the system.  450+ attribute values came from nowhere (gracia?)

SyD

Quote from: disc on January 05, 2010, 03:28:58 PM
Yes things should change in better way... but here this isn't happening. And you should play wow, there you can farm for ages ;) cuz as i see you like it. But l2 WAS a pvp based game (until hb and maybe il).
Ofc some ppl like the donator shits (what came with il and hb), cuz with those they can feel they are pros against the ppl without these (so they compensate their lack of skills with those "balanced (lol)" equipment, it's like wh-ing in fps multiplayers).
BTW more and more new servers start with C4! Guess why? Cuz it was maybe the best?

I farm only when necessary other time pvp, clan things etc. so ur wrong. I made my equips from farm ofc, im not that rich in RL. Just look our pvps and u will see this DN set and Icarus weapons no kill fun on high lvl.
[URL=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/heppforumdynajp.jpg/][/URL]
[URL=http://img5.imageshack.us/i/sevr.jpg/][/URL]