Web Analytics
there is something wrong with pain of shillien( 10 days w/o an answer GG!) - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

there is something wrong with pain of shillien( 10 days w/o an answer GG!)

Started by Endorama, January 05, 2010, 01:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FadeAway

Quote from: Endorama on January 06, 2010, 01:28:37 PM
nope.TOS is a mass cancel skill.and about the link paladins have that shit and its called flame icon. :S
i guess that site is a quite weird source
ps: the icon of the skill is the same,but its far different than the stuff we r talkin about.

well the link is Gracia final wich could be the difference. But the site is 100% right for sure.

Bit unclear for me now.

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: FadeAway on January 06, 2010, 01:34:36 PM
well the link is Gracia final wich could be the difference. But the site is 100% right for sure.

Bit unclear for me now.

Quote from: www.lineage2.com
Touch of Shilen has been changed to Spirit of Shilen, and the skill's effect has been changed from a debuff type to a buff type.
The Touch of Death skill has been changed. A player's HP no longer has to be at 75% or lower to cast. In addition, the HP cost has been lowered while the success rate has been increased.

http://www.lineage2.com/news/graciafinal_05.html

Waiting for Track answer

BTW : WE WANT MASS CANCEL!! :D
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on January 06, 2010, 03:10:01 PM
Quote from: FadeAway on January 06, 2010, 01:34:36 PM

Bit unclear for me now.

Quote from: www.lineage2.com
Touch of Shilen has been changed to Spirit of Shilen, and the skill's effect has been changed from a debuff type to a buff type.
The Touch of Death skill has been changed. A player's HP no longer has to be at 75% or lower to cast. In addition, the HP cost has been lowered while the success rate has been increased.

Waiting for Track answer

BUMP! :D
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

darkdevilct

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on January 07, 2010, 10:22:47 PM

Waiting for Track answer

BUMP! :D

DevilL4dy NAIA SERVER

WujekDobraRada

Endorama

wtf is wrong with that skill now?! its 1min duration,none staging no nothing.LOL
ps : LOL for freak sake tos appears on buffs?!WTF?!
Track an answer would be freakin appreciated!
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Marinella

Quote from: Endorama on January 13, 2010, 10:32:48 PM
wtf is wrong with that skill now?! its 1min duration,none staging no nothing.LOL

its staging, but staging activates by mage dmg - it was like 1 hour ago

Nightmare (30x)
lBotDancer
gone...

Endorama

Quote from: Marinella on January 13, 2010, 11:38:08 PM
its staging, but staging activates by mage dmg - it was like 1 hour ago
i dunno about what activates it,but w/e it is,there's no point since it lasts for 1 min ....
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: Endorama on January 13, 2010, 10:32:48 PM

POS tested <by me>, and it seems to;
Stage with about 10% chance per each hit (chance might be lower but not higher for sure)
buff last 1 min, while it last you have to stage it to 1st stage:
1st stage last 20 sec, it gives crit dmg now!! During this 20 sec you have to stage it to lvl2:
stage 2 last 40 sec, it gives wind attribute + crit dmg, while it you have to stage it to stage 3:
stage 3 is like stage 2 + 8% vr effect, last 1 min, you can use Touch of shilien while effect last:
Touch of shilien is mass cancel now, but it is cancelling caster buffs too, also TOS debuff land on caster (i'm not sure about caster's alliance players), it is cancelling pretty well... but fock, who wanna cancel himself? Fix it please, it seems to be bugged.

Endorama

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on January 14, 2010, 12:38:22 AM
POS tested <by me>, and it seems to;
Stage with about 10% chance per each hit (chance might be lower but not higher for sure)
buff last 1 min, while it last you have to stage it to 1st stage:
1st stage last 20 sec, it gives crit dmg now!! During this 20 sec you have to stage it to lvl2:
stage 2 last 40 sec, it gives wind attribute + crit dmg, while it you have to stage it to stage 3:
stage 3 is like stage 2 + 8% vr effect, last 1 min, you can use Touch of shilien while effect last:
Touch of shilien is mass cancel now, but it is cancelling caster buffs too, also TOS debuff land on caster (i'm not sure about caster's alliance players), it is cancelling pretty well... but fock, who wanna cancel himself? Fix it please, it seems to be bugged.
i am concerned about the duration,every hb/gracia server that i've played had this thing for at least 5mins.1 min seems kinda  not right to me,also that self canceling is ftl!
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

WujekDobraRada

Quote from: Endorama on January 14, 2010, 09:47:21 AM
i am concerned about the duration,every hb/gracia server that i've played had this thing for at least 5mins.1 min seems kinda  not right to me,also that self canceling is ftl!
Well, i hope selfcancel will be fixed and POS duration will be changed. It's not skill like zealot, which give 100% crit dmg and 30% attack speed or frenzy with 450% p attack. it won't make any char OP, and atm (with these staging conditions) it's useless since it's IMPOSSIBLE to stage it on normal pvp (except when you're hitten by 10 other chars but then you die in 5 sec :D). As always waiting for Track answer :P