Web Analytics
there is something wrong with pain of shillien( 10 days w/o an answer GG!)

News:

Main Menu

there is something wrong with pain of shillien( 10 days w/o an answer GG!)

Started by Endorama, January 05, 2010, 01:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Endorama

well it goes like this: once i turn it on and get attacked its stage of charge goes directly to stage 2 w/o passing by stage 1(which is the most useful of them 3 ...).i tested it for a while and during the testing i noticed something,one of the times the skill went to the bottom of my buff bar,which could mean that it got activated,but in the same time there wasnt a small "1" in its right-high corner.
and also i didnt notice any difference in dmg once it was at stage 2,which is supposed to add +20 wind atk.

http://dnwiki.dragon-community.net/index.php/Talk:Shillien_Templar#Pain_of_Shillien

Pain of Shillien

Increases Critical Damage, increases Wind-type attack, and bestows Vampiric effect depending on the stage increase.
Stage 1: Critical damage +20%
Stage 2: Wind atk +20
Stage 3: Vampiric Rage effect +8%

ps: at least it does give a vr effect
pss: there's also a chance that it could be just some lame graphic bug or w/e,but its confusing...
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Sali

Quote from: Endorama on January 05, 2010, 01:06:44 AM
well it goes like this: once i turn it on and get attacked its stage of charge goes directly to stage 2 w/o passing by stage 1(which is the most useful of them 3 ...).i tested it for a while and during the testing i noticed something,one of the times the skill went to the bottom of my buff bar,which could mean that it got activated,but in the same time there wasnt a small "1" in its right-high corner.
and also i didnt notice any difference in dmg once it was at stage 2,which is supposed to add +20 wind atk.

http://dnwiki.dragon-community.net/index.php/Talk:Shillien_Templar#Pain_of_Shillien

Pain of Shillien

Increases Critical Damage, increases Wind-type attack, and bestows Vampiric effect depending on the stage increase.

pss: there's also a chance that it could be just some lame graphic bug or w/e,but its confusing...
i can be wrong, never tested also but there is some pal skill that should have charges, but it dosnt, u need 2 charges to use flame icon, in past u could use it w/o any charge, but now u cant use it at all also ur not geting any charges in time to activate it so... seems all that kind of skills are bugged
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

FckMeImFamous

Pain of Shillien

+1 i already tested this skill on Animanera's char... BlackHotSoul.. isnt working well...

PS: Track u should rlly take a look on Some fs... Like this!...

So Bump!
NM: Dante / Giusy (atm)

Zuluman

Quote from: Sali on January 05, 2010, 01:23:03 AM
i can be wrong, never tested also but there is some pal skill that should have charges, but it dosnt, u need 2 charges to use flame icon, in past u could use it w/o any charge, but now u cant use it at all also ur not geting any charges in time to activate it so... seems all that kind of skills are bugged

Tested this today, It activating properly but the bonuses given are near useless. Infact i'd say that an empty buffslot is more valuable than this skill.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

tzuc

normally .. the stages are .. "stacking". you start at

stage 1: crit dmg 20%
stage 2: crit dmg 20% + 20 to wind attack
stage 3: vr + crit + 20 to wind

i've played a TK on retail on few occasions and it has blessing of eva, when attacked it increases stage
1. +mdef
2. mdef / crit and water attack
3. forgot xD cause i always wait for 3 to do touch of eva (party TOL)
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

Endorama

Quote from: tzuc on January 05, 2010, 08:40:05 AM
normally .. the stages are .. "stacking". you start at

stage 1: crit dmg 20%
stage 2: crit dmg 20% + 20 to wind attack
stage 3: vr + crit + 20 to wind

i've played a TK on retail on few occasions and it has blessing of eva, when attacked it increases stage
1. +mdef
2. mdef / crit and water attack
3. forgot xD cause i always wait for 3 to do touch of eva (party TOL)
well basically i would be happy if i can such an effect from stage 3,but every cuntass mage will say its OP...
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

WujekDobraRada

Pain of Shillien

Actually it does stage to lvl 1, just there is no "1" on buff icon. Test it when you're staging POS. After first time skill description changes to "crit dmg increases". Anyway it DOES NOT increase crit dmg or wind attribute (tested already on my char), also very important SK skill Touch of Shilien does not work correctly - It doesn't cancel buffs at all (it supposed to be mass cancel).
Quote from: SolarWind on June 15, 2009, 06:13:19 PM
The real reason why Triad lost their dominance on sieges is because of Galactic clan.

Endorama

Quote from: WujekDobraRada on January 05, 2010, 10:13:47 AM
Actually it does stage to lvl 1, just there is no "1" on buff icon. Test it when you're staging POS. After first time skill description changes to "crit dmg increases". Anyway it DOES NOT increase crit dmg or wind attribute (tested already on my char), also very important SK skill Touch of Shilien does not work correctly - It doesn't cancel buffs at all (it supposed to be mass cancel).
well as i mentioned above,i kinda noticed that it must activate or something,since it went as last buff on my buff bar (was like the 2nd before moving down).but 1 thing is sure,it doesnt add crit dmg and wind dmg.
about TOS.i also noticed there's something wrong,but havent tested it yet.
+1 for the add
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

FadeAway

well as for as i know how it works (how it does on the server i'm playin now)

U activate the skill, u got xxx ammount of secs for it to load to stage 2 (1st stage u don't see a '1' in the buff ;p) and at 3rd stage u can use spirit of shillen. It aint possible there to use SoS on any other stage's (could be wrong there but well it's gracia final...).
And i thought effects of SoS were better then what ya guys said ;o.

Endorama

Quote from: FadeAway on January 06, 2010, 09:30:57 AM
well as for as i know how it works (how it does on the server i'm playin now)

U activate the skill, u got xxx ammount of secs for it to load to stage 2 (1st stage u don't see a '1' in the buff ;p) and at 3rd stage u can use spirit of shillen. It aint possible there to use SoS on any other stage's (could be wrong there but well it's gracia final...).
And i thought effects of SoS were better then what ya guys said ;o.
SoS?there's touch of shillien but i havent heard of spirit of shillien :s
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

FadeAway

Quote from: Endorama on January 06, 2010, 09:46:26 AM
SoS?there's touch of shillien but i havent heard of spirit of shillien :s

weird it's called touch of shillen here... could be a HB thingy (my bad if it's a HB feature since im used to gracia final).

What i ment: http://lineage2.rochand.com/Knowledge/race_darkelf.php?my_class=dark_elf_shillien_templar

at lvl 83. Aint that what ur meaning?

Endorama

Quote from: FadeAway on January 06, 2010, 09:55:02 AM
weird it's called touch of shillen here... could be a HB thingy (my bad if it's a HB feature since im used to gracia final).

What i ment: http://lineage2.rochand.com/Knowledge/race_darkelf.php?my_class=dark_elf_shillien_templar

at lvl 83. Aint that what ur meaning?
nope.TOS is a mass cancel skill.and about the link paladins have that shit and its called flame icon. :S
i guess that site is a quite weird source
ps: the icon of the skill is the same,but its far different than the stuff we r talkin about.
Grave aka Pigs aka GONE