Web Analytics
wuwu's movies

News:

Main Menu

wuwu's movies

Started by tzuc, January 06, 2010, 01:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

anyone still have Nightmare United or some of the older movies of wuwu .. the awesome ones ? pls reupload or give me some links

i'm mostly interested in NM united and the 1 party movie at Aden siege .. pls pls pls pls plsssss
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

tzuc

nevermind, talked to WUWU and he's gonna reupload them, unless someone already has valid links
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

NIORI

fs upload them i am collecting every video with pvp from nm server :P but i miss those 1 so upload them plx :)
To say I love you is easy
But to prove it is the most difficult

WuWu

hi NM :P

http://www.filefront.com/15304089/aden310508.avi/     

http://www.filefront.com/15303685/Nightmare-United.avi/

btw HAPPY NEW YEAR   :P
https://www.youtube.com/user/RazWieczkoPop/videos

cthon

hey tzuc and wuwu sup peeps...

i had nightmare united.. dunno about this other one :o
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

Endorama

Grave aka Pigs aka GONE

Equi

Nice movies....  where every body left  ::)

To bad NM doesn't have action like old times

Did making  3 clan/ally caused this loss in action or no ? Put your opinions here... :)
NM: Wardenn/Equ1nox

Sali

Quote from: Equi on January 07, 2010, 02:24:30 AM

Did making  3 clan/ally caused this loss in action or no ? Put your opinions here... :)
its started from it, later was only worse :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

seboulba

can't download !!!! T_T satured maybe

any movie when we (v3) was 50+ online at siege ? xD

THX BRO :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies

tzuc

Quote from: seboulba on January 07, 2010, 10:12:54 AM
can't download !!!! T_T satured maybe

any movie when we (v3) was 50+ online at siege ? xD

THX BRO :D

that was first siege after introduction of hellbound i think ...

tzuc

Quote from: Equi on January 07, 2010, 02:24:30 AM
Nice movies....  where every body left  ::)

To bad NM doesn't have action like old times

actually for the duration of 1 month, v3 + envy had insane online activity ... like 80% or more online during sieges. for 1 month we had castles on bot clans, after that some got bored, some started work, college etc and stopped playing .. and than temp started playing.

seboulba

Quote from: tzuc on January 07, 2010, 11:05:07 AM
that was first siege after introduction of hellbound i think ...

12 min of aden movie <3 :D
nm30X
EvilBunnies