3 (20%)
n97
5 (33.3%)
iphone
7 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: January 14, 2010, 12:44:00 PM

lucifsg

pls let the topic 1 day . i know its totally off topic but com on we even had happy birthday topics lately.

i know iphone will win since its the most famous one aiming at a "fashion victim" target group but i wanna see some opinions anyway
<char>
  <name>lucifsg</name>
  <level>85</level>
  <class>Soultaker</class>
  <clan>BrokenAngelz</clan>
  <olympiads_won>70</olympiads_won>

Oblique

N900 is more for the internet capabilities, rather than phone ones. If you are a mobile internet freak you must have it. But it weights almost 200 gr. in your pocket. Good processor inside but you get problems on reading memory card you insert in. You will turn on/off your N900 many times untill you will be able to acces your external memory. Maybe a later patch will solve it. With those gadgets and processor at 600mhz don't expect a long life battery. Always have a power charger with you.
If you are interested of this type of gadgets, get iPhone, it does worth it: stylish, reliable and setup the standards.
A strong principle: "As long I can't kill all my enemies, I use to run away"
When I was young I believed that money and power will make me happy. I was right (Bill Gates)

M3tta

got iphone myself. tbh its shit... it addicts the user - totally. go for the old nokia 6010 or whatever if there is any older :D
die.

FckMeImFamous

BlackBerry FTW!.... get latest BlackBerry Storm2.... u will not have any problems
NM: Dante / Giusy (atm)

felix23

Nm:  x30
He/wk
Temp 4ever...
Retired*

kidicarus

n900 is a Lame piece of shit.

n97 is old and unbelievably expensive if you check at what you get.

iPhone is the most fragile piece of shit thats ever made. Sure it works for ppl taht know nothing about technology, but you will look like an art director fag and there will be 5 million others with the exact same phone as you.

If you're looking for a good smartphone I would go for HTC Hero or G1 as it's called someplaces.

(Trust me i've worked with this stuff for years....)

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

scary

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Sali

Quote from: kidicarus on January 28, 2010, 04:03:20 PM
n900 is a Lame piece of shit.

n97 is old and unbelievably expensive if you check at what you get.

iPhone is the most fragile piece of shit thats ever made. Sure it works for ppl taht know nothing about technology, but you will look like an art director fag and there will be 5 million others with the exact same phone as you.

If you're looking for a good smartphone I would go for HTC Hero or G1 as it's called someplaces.

(Trust me i've worked with this stuff for years....)
and whats so bad in it? i mean if for example ppl will start to use HTC Hero he will become crappy? :P
                                                                                 BuffujacyMis <> C0r7ez <> eXtRaVaGaNzA <> Saali <3

kidicarus

Quote from: Sali on January 28, 2010, 05:30:49 PM
and whats so bad in it? i mean if for example ppl will start to use HTC Hero he will become crappy? :P

Yes.

Have you been to a party lately? There's iPhones everywhere, theres a 95% chance that you will take someone elses fag phone in each and every room. Especially when you're drunk.
And worst of all is that now its crawling up in the ages, i see ppl 60+ using iPhones because they believe taht its the most amazing piece of technology ever made, still they have no idea how to use anything except the calling function and maybe text messages. "But atleast they like the way it looks" bah i friggin hate that iphone.
Hell you can't even multitask on it, and if you happen to drop it on the corner you will have a supercracked display (looks like a busted carwindow).
And don't even get me started on the selfrighteous pompous turtleneck-wearing dkless maggots that work on apple, did you know that if your iPhone shuts down 5mins after you started it for the first time you have to send it to holland so they can replace it? This process usually takes about 4 weeks.

I got an iPhone 3GS 16gb for free about 3 months ago and i sold it cheap to the first person that wanted it,,,, eventhough i actually needed a new phone. Thats how much i hate that faggy little status symbol.

Apple is brainwashing ppl... I bet they will even sell that useless touchpad/e-book they launched the other day... Just because it's Apple!

[URL=http://img202.imageshack.us/i/defstats2.jpg/][/URL]

TheLox

Quote from: kidicarus on January 28, 2010, 06:31:24 PM
Yes.

Have you been to a party lately? There's iPhones everywhere, theres a 95% chance that you will take someone elses fag phone in each and every room. Especially when you're drunk.
And worst of all is that now its crawling up in the ages, i see ppl 60+ using iPhones because they believe taht its the most amazing piece of technology ever made, still they have no idea how to use anything except the calling function and maybe text messages. "But atleast they like the way it looks" bah i friggin hate that iphone.
Hell you can't even multitask on it, and if you happen to drop it on the corner you will have a supercracked display (looks like a busted carwindow).
And don't even get me started on the selfrighteous pompous turtleneck-wearing dkless maggots that work on apple, did you know that if your iPhone shuts down 5mins after you started it for the first time you have to send it to holland so they can replace it? This process usually takes about 4 weeks.

I got an iPhone 3GS 16gb for free about 3 months ago and i sold it cheap to the first person that wanted it,,,, eventhough i actually needed a new phone. Thats how much i hate that faggy little status symbol.

Apple is brainwashing ppl... I bet they will even sell that useless touchpad/e-book they launched the other day... Just because it's Apple!

Argh, just if everybody could read this! +1!

mortal

Quote from: kidicarus on January 28, 2010, 06:31:24 PM
Yes.

Ipod is cool :p dunno about iphone
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

Ch4risma

The best

Very small and beauty ... Its enough to press blue and red button !
At least this is what i am using
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
Tsakalaki ----> Th // WL (working on nobless )