Web Analytics
Looking for players ... v3 / lxt / legion / sins / envy / av etc

News:

Main Menu

Looking for players ... v3 / lxt / legion / sins / envy / av etc

Started by tzuc, January 11, 2010, 03:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tzuc

me and wuwu looking for our older friends to play random high rate pvp servers for fun ... we get together, decide what server to play ... and just have random pvp at evenings or whenever we can .. no farming no crap .. just fun pvp :)

so if you interested we need to find a way to get together maybe a vent and some forum

P.S. Most of us don't have time to play actively or farm or any of that stuff, but we all enjoy the pvp, i think that's what brought us in same clans. It's not a tragedy if you decide to stop at anytime or stuff like that. We won't be playing on a specific server, maybe move from time to time, wherever there's more pvp.
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

l2 over and out ! occasional cs + dota

tzuc

anyway, i don't have all on MSN but advertise idea and link for some older peeps
Nothing Lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets because at one point, everything you did, was exactly what you wanted

cthon

if u find any server let me know i can come have some fun from time to time.. anyway i miss play with all of u..
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

WuWu

will be cool :P i will make movie how we pwns on high rate server :P
https://www.youtube.com/user/RazWieczkoPop/videos

mortal

i know that  some of old  avatars play on cr x30 serv(dunno name) also u can find v3 ppl  on angakaran or sth. bad for u that u need to log on those server but it wont be hard to find them couse name of clans are v3 ad avatars xD
JACKSPARROWPL th/pp  |  Prototyp3 wc/bp  |  xMortalMagicx sps/ee 

tzuc

http://vend3tta.forum.st

I've cropped up this for us, go there make an account and leave a message here for me to add it to clan member group so you can see posts. it requires e-mail activation so add an e-mail address. either here or on msn

cthon

Quote from: tzuc on January 11, 2010, 04:47:17 PM
http://vend3tta.forum.st

I've cropped up this for us, go there make an account and leave a message here for me to add it to clan member group so you can see posts. it requires e-mail activation so add an e-mail address. either here or on msn

activate me

tzuc

you have to activate account by e-mail and then i add you to userlist for access

cthon

Quote from: tzuc on January 11, 2010, 05:00:43 PM
you have to activate account by e-mail and then i add you to userlist for access

try now :d

zthrx

If you still loves me I'm in  8), you need some enemies indeed ;)

anyway Hi to you old bastards