TO track about glads

News:

Main Menu

TO track about glads

Started by OwnerPL, January 13, 2010, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OwnerPL

gladiators are too weak now so give back

1) Heavy Armor Mastery (50lvl) we have now Heavy Armor Mastery (26lvl)  ppl with light armor have same p def like ppl with heavy armor QQ
2) Skills power is to low
3)Weapon blockade have to low % for chance

8)
IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes

Furesy

Quote from: OwnerPL on January 13, 2010, 02:14:19 PM

1) Heavy Armor Mastery (50lvl) we have now Heavy Armor Mastery (26lvl)  ppl with light armor have same p def like ppl with heavy armor QQ

8)
1. bullshit lol
2. Really?
3. It's fine.

OwnerPL

IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes

Furesy

Quote from: OwnerPL on January 13, 2010, 02:39:17 PM
u have mental problem ?
That makes no sense, makes me wonder, do you?

slimx

Weapon blockade have to low chance?
BS!

Weezer

1 - It used to have lvl 50 on skills, but it was made some changes long time ago cause of stack masteries of some classes, anyway Heavy Armor still gives more P. Def than Light Armor.

2 - Dunno, dont play as GL, but seens good as i see.

3 - Want 100% of chance?!? Its fine, problem isnt this skill rate, but other skill rates.

scary

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

drago.n.et

1) That's true. Agree 100%
2) Not all skills but on few skills are really low power. Agree 50%
3) Sorry but I can't agree. It's order. I disagree (0%)

Please... who doesn't understand it and haven't glad (like main char) so please stfu. Who has glad like "support" char (or haven't) don't know something about this. We stfu about chars how we don't have so do the same and accept it please.

Furesy

Quote from: drago.n.et on January 13, 2010, 04:57:20 PM
1) That's true. Agree 100%
2) Not all skills but on few skills are really low power. Agree 50%
3) Sorry but I can't agree. It's order. I disagree (0%)

Please... who doesn't understand it and haven't glad (like main char) so please stfu. Who has glad like "support" char (or haven't) don't know something about this. We stfu about chars how we don't have so do the same and accept it please.
Heavy armor mastery still gives same bonuses as it always has, just the lvl has changed (lowered), but same goes for Light armor masteries, it's just custom DN levels for armor masteries.

Ashlynn

8)
1.) You can't compare BW heavy set with Dyna light set.
2.) Stop using Sabre*Sabre. Also, the more Sonic Forces you have while launching skill, the more power it deals. Cope with it somehow.
3.) No, it doesn't.

I suffer various mental problems and I am not afraid to talk about them!

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Kafaro

and maybe look on atributes which doesn't works with glads skills. also most skills enchants doesn't gives any bonus STILL...

drago.n.et

Furesy you have true. It lowered... and if you have glad and I know that you haven't (like main char) so you can find out that dnet light is now for glads better then dnet heavy. Some glads trade heavy sets for light (if you don't know about some... example can be Teargas or me).
About Ashlynn... it seems that you write here just for number of your posts. So I can tell that you are just spammer and you don't solve and chatting about this topic. You are ignorant. I can agree just with point 3. with you.
And last point of my message - agree with Kafaro 100%