Main Menu

Archer Question

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 13, 2010, 02:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dag

instead of reply , post a screen :D
ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

Furesy

Quote from: scary on January 13, 2010, 03:09:01 PM
furesy tell me what archer hit more than 1.5k  dmg on full buffed mage with wind+chant ? no1... its the truth...
Archer/Glad x)

scary

Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

Furesy

Quote from: Dag on January 13, 2010, 03:13:20 PM
I'll gladly make some tests, like before, just need to wait until my SWS/EE gets unbanned with all my gear :)

scary

Since 2005

Alex

thx to attributes archers look pretty balanced now (archers with lvl 4+ attribute in weapon). but mages are fuking OP and every damn noob on our server already rerolled to mage.

since its impossible to cast resist buffs from every element (buff slot limit) party with mages of 3-4 kind is really devastating since one attack might do 3k damage on resists and another will do over 6k. also to be completely protected from fighters its enough of sws/wc buff. to be protected vs mages u need bd/sws/pp/wc

Quote from: Dag on January 13, 2010, 03:13:20 PM

sounds like u want proofs? how can u post screenshot with buffs of both sides doing test? therefore u cant get a real proof.
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

scary

its like im making 1k crit , hes making 2-3k normal...
@alex : same goes here... im sure soon many ppl`s will reroll to mage (most if them started...)
Since 2005

Furesy

Well tbh, people were whining before that mages sucked and archers were OP (while they were not lol), that was back with the old buffbar.

Then archers got nerf and mages got boosted (made zero sense) and the difference became pretty big between archers and mages, now with bugged attribute system the difference became even greater.

I can re-post the screen from Archer vs Mage tests before, the reason why they got nerfed and mages got boost (made no sense :p) I wanna make new tests :D

Dag

Quote from: Alex on January 13, 2010, 03:23:54 PM
thx to attributes archers look pretty balanced now (archers with lvl 4+ attribute in weapon). but mages are fuking OP and every damn noob on our server already rerolled to mage.

since its impossible to cast resist buffs from every element (buff slot limit) party with mages of 3-4 kind is really devastating since one attack might do 3k damage on resists and another will do over 6k. also to be completely protected from fighters its enough of sws/wc buff. to be protected vs mages u need bd/sws/pp/wc

sounds like u want proofs? how can u post screenshot with buffs of both sides doing test? therefore u cant get a real proof.
no i don't need proof (i know archer hit low if u are fullbuff)
simply i say: isntead of 350 post with <bcdefg .... a post with a screen is better :)
how u can do that???? log with a friend and print screen

or wait and i try to make somthing when  i go home

ribadiamo che siamo contari a tutte queste cose della parità
PERCHE ????
le donne vogliono la parità sessuale....ma..boia della vigliacca NON SIAMO PARI.
c'è una bella differenza fra tenere aperto il sacco e sbadilarci dentro

PALMIRO SEI UN DIO !!!!
zelig. 23/02/10

cthon

Quote from: Dag on January 13, 2010, 03:32:37 PM
no i don't need proof (i know archer hit low if u are fullbuff)
simply i say: isntead of 350 post with <bcdefg .... a post with a screen is better :)
how u can do that???? log with a friend and print screen

or wait and i try to make somthing when  i go home

u always need screens ... just take it for good.. and that full buff to get low dmg is lol.. u need 1 pp buff , 1 wc and 2 songs
AAB94-B2-F-451-D-4-ADE-B2-B0-1-B8-D6-A02-FB9-F" border="0

flamingAwe

Just as I  noticed good info about fixing FSs in other topic
GMs want to change ballance again.....thinking only about mages-archers
what will be really funny, they can again fock everything, cause will take as tests words of some noobs who "can't have all resists"
and will make test racher vs full defended mage - low damage, archer w/o resists getting huge hits by mage....
not counting that archers got 1300+ range, mages still 900
not counting simple melee classes
mages MUST have attribute on weapon that corresponds to their attack
fighters, including archers, can use almost any (wind, earth, dark, holy tested 100% working, fire - doesn't work, water didn't test)

PS: admins think what you've done to summoners, pets, if not erased on start, don't have attribute defence at all, attack attribute is not transfered to summon, when should (when weapon atr corresponds to one of summon type)

J4cKDan13L

Quote from: Dag on January 13, 2010, 03:00:08 PM
well.....

infy has same setup as NM now?

i can make test with he/sws ..... if u want. but not now (work)

also... wanna test: fullbuffed for dmg vs fullbuffed for pdef?

or something more simple? (buff pp+bd VS buff pp+sws?)

equip is raid / icarus for archer   but just dc robe for mage

(or if u prefer i can ask friend, with dnet robe +6 and DB+f+16....... so it will be max p atk vs max p def)

ZIIIIING!!! always at your service great dag =-)
J4cKDan13L
Storm Screamer/Shillen's Saint 85

Infinity player since 15:53 gmt+1 of 28th june 2005 goddammit!