Archer Question - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Archer Question

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 13, 2010, 02:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Furesy

Tbh, screens really don't matter lol

Before we made tests (when the first people started to whine about archers being OP and mages sucking) and we ended up with this (NOTE: This is an OLD screenshot, from before mage boost and archer nerf)

And archers still got nerfed, cause they 'were critting mages for 3k+" :D

scary

Quote from: Furesy on January 13, 2010, 03:41:58 PM

And archers still got nerfed, cause they 'were critting mages for 3k+" :D

ya lol..
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

DaVinci

welll furesy that screen is not such relevant.. anyway archers < < < mages atm
better just lower the m atk boost for a whilee

nivael

Yea.... But look like BD/PS or BD/SE have very low damge.... rly......i hit from full buff archers like 300 ? so  this is geat damge right ?
Nightmare 30x
Nimradell BD/PS Hero ;)
Nivael Glad/PP
Arakiba WC/Bp

scary

Quote from: nivael on January 13, 2010, 03:50:28 PM
Yea.... But look like BD/PS or BD/SE have very low damge.... rly......i hit from full buff archers like 300 ? so  this is geat damge right ?

ur oly bot so shuuush.....
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

seboulba

Quote from: DaVinci on January 13, 2010, 03:48:18 PM

why lol ? cuz this nerf will touch more mage without ica+a+7-8-9-10 ppl with am+a or som+a will do what ?
nm30X
EvilBunnies

Furesy

Quote from: DaVinci on January 13, 2010, 03:48:18 PM
I stated it was an old screenshot ^^ that test was made to prove those whiners wrong back then, yet, the archers still got nerfed and mages still got boosted (for no apparent reason), so making screens and doing tests seem to make no sense ;p

QuoteYea.... But look like BD/PS or BD/SE have very low damge.... rly......i hit from full buff archers like 300 ? so  this is geat damge right ?
Neither of these classes are nukers, on official none of those classes are made to deal damage (with magic attacks) :)

Weezer

This classes r assist classes, not nuker classes.

Some kind of chars r made to assist the whole pt, not to me the main DD.

nivael

Yeaaa look mage with arana mace ++++++ make rly low damge.......
Nightmare 30x
Nimradell BD/PS Hero ;)
Nivael Glad/PP
Arakiba WC/Bp

Javardsnegger

Well i can't rly ad nothing! Furesy pretty much made his points and i agree with him...
I'm just shocked how some archers manage to deal +/- 1k crits on mages... cause i'm sr/tk, fully geared, with ic/f+6 and i can't manage to deal more than 600-700 for a wiele now  >:(  ???  :-X

Like it was said, now a days if i spot any mage/tank in the corner.... i flee in fear.... sadly.... :-\
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]

flamingAwe

bd/se low damage? :D
on oly 6.5k crit to glad/pp, 5k crit to ty/wc, and i still don't have max lvl attribute

once again shows, that all those numbers that will appear here are irrelevant

Javardsnegger

Dealing 70-90 normal hits on mage/tanks is just plain waisting of ss's tbh...

(made 1 more to make 400 posts  ;D)
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]