Web Analytics
Archer Question - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Archer Question

Started by =^TrackZero^=, January 13, 2010, 02:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trooperXkoki

uuuuuuuu w0t happened with resistance ally?
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

TomekAlmighty

Well i dont know the exact situation on server atm but imo you should lover mages dammage and reduce the effect of COP and song of windstorm... And fix cop so it wont get removed by stun (if its still bugged lol)

That way it will actually make sence to have a mage/tank, while now the difference in dammage taken from normal mages and the tank mages were too small...

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]
KingBishop, TomekCritz, TomekAlmighty, YoMama
Quote from: Blondy on November 18, 2007, 07:15:25 PM
you will never be better as you are now ... , you reached the "best point"

Alex

Quote from: flamingAwe on January 13, 2010, 04:18:27 PM
bd/se low damage? :D
on oly 6.5k crit to glad/pp, 5k crit to ty/wc, and i still don't have max lvl attribute

once again shows, that all those numbers that will appear here are irrelevant

why 6.5k crit to glad/pp and 5k crit to ty/wc? should be lower on glad/pp xD
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

Pawciu

Quote from: VforVanilla on January 13, 2010, 02:50:58 PM
Well like i told before mages do EXTREME damage with the attributes

lol atributes are only for mages? i dont think so.
Archers with earth or other atribute lvl 9 in weapon make many stronger damage than w/o atribute (tested). So dont talk bullshit about only mages got boost from atributes. This system is freaked up, still doesn't work correctly.
Track first fix atributes in armors, and after that ask us about result.  

scary

Quote from: Pawciu on January 13, 2010, 04:28:12 PM
lol atributes are only for mages? i dont think so.
Archers with earth or other atribute lvl 9 in weapon make many stronger damage than w/o atribute (tested). So dont talk bullshit about only mages got boost from atributes. This system is freaked up, still doesn't work correctly.
Track first fix atributes in armors, and after that ask us about result.  

well  buffed mage wont get more than 1,5k crit im sure...
Carebears,BlackHand - 15x,30x
Gaia,Nova,Ayrin,Tarantula
 sc4ry  , c0t ,  CrystalTear  ,  sc4rry , Phenomen
Since 2005

nivael

bd/se low damage?
on oly 6.5k crit to glad/pp, 5k crit to ty/wc, and i still don't have max lvl attribute

ofc if you have "A" jevels
Nightmare 30x
Nimradell BD/PS Hero ;)
Nivael Glad/PP
Arakiba WC/Bp

Zuluman

For me a big problem is that whilst mages have enough buffslots to fully protect them vs archers, archers cannot do likewise. For a fighter to be 'fullbuffed' it requires a lot more buffslots. Mages only need song of windtorm, CoP, Bladstorm to defend against archers whilst archer need a seperate buff for each of the elements.
^Russ^ aKa DeadLast... any server anytime

our4n0s

Quote from: Alex on January 13, 2010, 03:23:54 PM
thx to attributes archers look pretty balanced now (archers with lvl 4+ attribute in weapon). but mages are fuking OP and every damn noob on our server already rerolled to mage.

since its impossible to cast resist buffs from every element (buff slot limit) party with mages of 3-4 kind is really devastating since one attack might do 3k damage on resists and another will do over 6k. also to be completely protected from fighters its enough of sws/wc buff. to be protected vs mages u need bd/sws/pp/wc

sounds like u want proofs? how can u post screenshot with buffs of both sides doing test? therefore u cant get a real proof.
agree :
archers are fine
just mage OP
retired

Pawciu

Quote from: Zuluman on January 13, 2010, 04:45:54 PM
For me a big problem is that whilst mages have enough buffslots to fully protect them vs archers, archers cannot do likewise. For a fighter to be 'fullbuffed' it requires a lot more buffslots. Mages only need song of windtorm, CoP, Bladstorm to defend against archers whilst archer need a seperate buff for each of the elements.

i dont think mages use bladestorm O.o  ;)

48Bit

Quote from: scary on January 13, 2010, 04:32:10 PM
well  buffed mage wont get more than 1,5k crit im sure...
pff. not every mage has a tank sub...

Quote from: Zuluman on January 13, 2010, 04:45:54 PM
& again archers annoy about buffslots.
like in every pvp fights are only mages vs archers, huh?
mages fight each other too (they also need resists, u know).
in most of pvps enemy has different classes, so stop that shit alrdy.
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Weezer

Quote from: 48Bit on January 13, 2010, 05:17:43 PM
pff. not every mage has a tank sub...
& again archers annoy about buffslots.
like in every pvp fights are only mages vs archers, huh?
mages fight each other too (they also need resists, u know).
in most of pvps enemy has different classes, so stop that shit alrdy.

When he talks about 1,5k is about normal mage class like SPS/EE or NE/PP (with full buffs ofc). On mages with tank subclass is way less damage.

Also mages need less buffs to be full buffed than archer/fighter pt.

Javardsnegger

Quote from: Weezer on January 13, 2010, 05:20:44 PM
When he talks about 1,5k is about normal mage class like SPS/EE or NE/PP (with full buffs ofc). On mages with tank subclass is way less damage.

Also mages need less buffs to be full buffed than archer/fighter pt.

+100

rly nothing to add! not even a "."
[url="http://pt.grepolis.com/invite-640134-pt19?invitation_id=111951&invitation_mac=112e2ede&ref=player_invite_banner"][/url]