Web Analytics
Assist

News:

Main Menu

Assist

Started by Mohit0, January 14, 2010, 01:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mohit0

Guys, maybe someone knows any site u can download Windows7?
using RapidShare or anything...
Thnx

there is life before death?

Ashlynn

Quote from: Mohit0 on January 14, 2010, 01:05:19 AM
Thnx
Better search some torrent sites :)

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

Ammut

Thnx

I download that kind of stuff, from newsgroups, Bit if you don't know ho this works, It can be kind of tricky. But most internet providers have a free newsgroup access.
[url="http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,190143.msg1908324.html#msg1908324"]Interested in a signature:[/url]

Itsme9x

Quote from: Ammut on January 14, 2010, 04:25:04 AM
I download that kind of stuff, from newsgroups, Bit if you don't know ho this works, It can be kind of tricky. But most internet providers have a free newsgroup access.

In Holland yes, in other country's they don't

6bIK

Thnx

torrent.ru or nnm.ru, just try search ;]

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

babiskk

go buy it.soon or later, if you install a cracked version, you will face the possibility to  be on front of a locked operating system.in all countries Microsoft and its partners make promotions with huge discount , use google and find one.i got my copy last week for 22 euros in Greece.
I love you, not for what you are, but for what i feel when i am with you...
                                 Gabriel Garcia Marques

6bIK

Quote from: babiskk on January 14, 2010, 10:41:51 AM
go buy it.soon or later, if you install a cracked version, you will face the possibility to  be on front of a locked operating system.in all countries Microsoft and its partners make promotions with huge discount , use google and find one.i got my copy last week for 22 euros in Greece.

bullsh1t, dont give money to micro-soft, silence win 3.1 i use cracked version's, and nevah had problem with any software

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2013, 10:44:54 PMi removed ur sig for obvious reasons....same goes for 6bik
im Edited :D

Mohit0

ok guys, i found it
thanx all for suggestions <3

Quote from: 6bIK on January 14, 2010, 12:33:33 PM
bullsh1t, dont give money to micro-soft, silence win 3.1 i use cracked version's, and nevah had problem with any software

ye +1, u can find any software u want for free so is  stupid to give money for...

there is life before death?