About Sps/EE - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

About Sps/EE

Started by QQmoar, January 17, 2010, 10:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Ashlynn on January 17, 2010, 11:47:06 PM
Nice sig. Now I know who to PK over and over again when I'll get back to game.
huh...wannapklowlvlnewbieeees
u have to grab ballsofsteel to target my char
trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Mohit0 on January 17, 2010, 11:54:06 PM
relax Mr Power Ranger ::)
mohitaaaaaaa miguardian midefender misecurity mirakija xD
trooperxkoki

Ashlynn

Quote from: trooperXkoki on January 17, 2010, 11:56:39 PM
huh...wannapklowlvlnewbieeees
u have to grab ballsofsteel to target my char
Now try it again in some world-wide used language, 'cause I am not speaking in all Swahili dialects.

Ahslynn - TH/WK | toxii - HE/GL

Ret ard ired

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Ashlynn on January 18, 2010, 12:07:32 AM
Now try it again in some world-wide used language, 'cause I am not speaking in all Swahili dialects.
u get my point and u dnt have to tell smth so u will stfu
btw i never saw ur char ingame i see it only on pics on fb how u lick to track to lvlup you
so u can eat my sh1ts and show ur ass in game
trooperxkoki

Ashlynn

Quote from: trooperXkoki on January 18, 2010, 12:10:16 AM
u get my point and u dnt have to tell smth so u will stfu
btw i never saw ur char ingame i see it only on pics on fb how u lick to track to lvlup you
so u can eat my sh1ts and show ur ass in game
It is kinda hard to get any of your so-called 'points' since you don't make any sense at all.
I never saw your char ingame either, only on your screenshots where you proved to be #1 retard DN ever had.

Ret ard ired

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Ashlynn on January 18, 2010, 12:14:55 AM
It is kinda hard to get any of your so-called 'points' since you don't make any sense at all.
I never saw your char ingame either, only on your screenshots where you proved to be #1 retard DN ever had.
ofc u dnt saw my char in game coz u was on other server and then u got kick in ur dirty ass
ups damnfak i saw u when u was buged tiger right?
trooperxkoki

Ashlynn

Quote from: trooperXkoki on January 18, 2010, 12:18:19 AM
ofc u dnt saw my char in game coz u was on other server and then u got kick in ur dirty ass
ups damnfak i saw u when u was buged tiger right?
Oh really? And how do you know that? :D Do us a favor and stop talking out of your ass. Or no, continue and give me few moments of sincere laughter.
Aye, I think I killed you and some peeps even while transformed to Onyx Beast... It says pretty much everything.

Well, sorry kid, but that was all the attention I was willing to give you today. Now go bark on a different tree for some more.

Ret ard ired

trooperXkoki

Quote from: Ashlynn on January 18, 2010, 12:23:11 AM
Oh really? And how do you know that? :D Do us a favor and stop talking out of your ass. Or no, continue and give me few moments of sincere laughter.
Aye, I think I killed you and some peeps even while transformed to Onyx Beast... It says pretty much everything.

Well, sorry kid, but that was all the attention I was willing to give you today. Now go bark on a different tree for some more.
meeeeeeen or shemale or whatever emotard
u never even target me understand that
u peeeeeee when i will walk around you
kidoooooooo
trooperxkoki

Mohit0

there is life before death?

trooperXkoki

that is for other section noob :D
anyway just...40-50 ltrs left :P
trooperxkoki

Spadetongue

Quote from: Ashlynn on January 18, 2010, 12:14:55 AM

Quote from: Ashlynn on January 18, 2010, 12:23:11 AM

Ho-ho! A sick shemale freak dares to speak, meanwhile thinking his attention is something worthy! Quit dreaming emofreak, you're as cheap as a freaking greek kebap. Are you trying to build an illusion of a steel balled rapist around your person? You fail in this case epically. Go be fat somewhere else you sad shit.

Ashlynn

Quote from: Spadetongue on January 18, 2010, 02:37:15 AM
Ho-ho! A sick shemale freak dares to speak, meanwhile thinking his attention is something worthy! Quit dreaming emofreak, you're as cheap as a freaking greek kebap. Are you trying to build an illusion of a steel balled rapist around your person? You fail in this case epically. Go be fat somewhere else you sad shit.
Damn, you should take a break and a nap. You treat this game way too serious ^^

If you had a point somewhere in this ocean of craps I'd eventually wonder whose this fake forum acc is, but you had not. :)

Ret ard ired