Web Analytics
To Drakslord

News:

Main Menu

To Drakslord

Started by DogsAreSoCute, January 19, 2010, 11:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DogsAreSoCute

" For Glenn and all the other players that doesnt like me: i know that you are stupid but i like you anyways "

How can you tell that MENG ?

Ain t you the tard without dignity ? The tard that can t learn from his fails ?
After making the thread " I would like to apologize " well you can t tell to some1 exept you " you are stupid "

You are the biggest FAIL in DN , well you got a perma ban like a tard .. ok , but when you made this lol thread you became " THE MAN "

I ll tell you something , the truth . Making this sort of thread mean that you do not have a real life .. You were rdy to loose all ur dignity ( well u lost it ) even to lick Track's ass ... So " time to take a break or leave " Yes certenely of NM but not L2 or any games ...

I pity you , but i m also glad that you are so pathetic and are just a failure ..

" I promised that i will be good " Who the fxcking care about you that you can be good or bad .
" Track does not trust me " and if he does , what will he win ? nothing .. kkthxbb

"I hope that you will remember me from the "good side of me " You didn t understand that we don t care about good or bad side ... we will just remember you like the biggest failure of DN , you got the DN's Failure Award ( From all the time )

our4n0s

tbh i feel kinda sad for him, so much emotions within his BB topic, i would honestly bet 1 k € he did cry while writing it, it was kinda epic btw 'i tried everything i could...' blablabla.
retired

our4n0s

Quote from: DogsAreSoCute on January 19, 2010, 11:59:32 PM

" I promised that i will be good " Who the fxcking care about you that you can be good or bad .
" Track does not trust me " and if he does , what will he win ? nothing .. kkthxbb

"I hope that you will remember me from the "good side of me " You didn t understand that we don t care about good or bad side ... we will just remember you like the biggest failure of DN , you got the DN's Failure Award ( From all the time )

ahahaha, yes, these are epics, besides, he really looks like a 5 years old boy his mom just punished (hi track.).
retired

trooperXkoki

Quote from: our4n0s on January 20, 2010, 12:09:31 AM
..i would honestly bet 1 k € he did cry while writing it...
u have only 900 right???

trooperxkoki
xSTRAFKOx(not owner but i used it)

oOMiaOo

Quote from: trooperXkoki on January 20, 2010, 12:20:29 AM
u have only 900 right???

dude find some better activity than counting other ppls $$$$, for example u could work on your retarded signature

oOMiaOo - BananaMama - TingTong - Yoshi- CooYah

=^TrackZero^=

DO NOT OPEN ANY OF DRAKSLORD TOPICS RELATED, HE IS BANNED PERMA , END.

ANY OTHER TOPIC RELATED WILL BE FORUM BAN + WHOLE ACCOUNT DELETE ON FORUM.

LAST WARNING, THIS AINT DRAKSLORD GENERAL SECTION.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]