Web Analytics
Just wondering

News:

Main Menu

Just wondering

Started by lasombra, January 21, 2010, 09:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lasombra

Dunno how on others servers, but on infinity we have many SE/BD.
Honestly I dunno what to think about this update, with pow/pof etc, it's looks even ok....but I don't understand why were added major heal to SE class. The only "+" is, than sps/ee ass can be kicked on oly now.

But from other side, what should do now others classes, especially mage classes ?

On infinity for example we have mby 5-6 active SH/BD (SH is much more dead than SE).
It's not oly class...this class sux on oly hard. But now dunno what class SH/BD can beat on oly....couse with SE/BD no chance now couse of major heal. Let think what have SH for oly :
- no heal
- no erase
- no root
- no mana burn
- no recharge
- no tp
- the lowest hp/cp
- no 100% land rate blizzard
- etc...just nothing

OK we have slow/silence/fear/power break/arrest etc etc...but what is land rate of it ?
My "big" m atk it's nothing in compare to sps/ee criticals

I'm not 100% sure than it's good idea added some skills to some class, couse we have few OP classes (especially on oly).
When You add smth to one class You make all others classes (those not OP classes) weaker.

Don't get me wrong, I do not cry here, I play my class from the begining of zenith and for sure i do not reroll, but this all skills added looks little funny, couse SH is much more dead than fe. SE/BD, and SE/BD was strong class before this "update" also, especially when have fe. throne root.

True is than server is more balanced than in past, that's good. But I think some classes are totally forgotten. Soon You don't see any SH on server.

And pls remember it....stop write all time "MAGES" when some sps/ee kick Your ass. I know than 90% mages are sps/ee, but learn it at least....not all mages are sps/ee. There are also others mages. Writing in every topic "magenetwork" etc, it's bs rl...

PS. And one more thing....crying glads/xx made my day. You have tons of hp/cp, heavy armor, and You nuke like mage...and You cry. No words for You. Same some daggers cryiers, good dagger rox, maybe it's just to hard for You ? And now You even don't have to use any skills...

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Bazil

U better stop beeing oly oriented guy

look at sebd freezz power skill and dark attack second and its reuse, not range mention.

lasombra

I'm not oly oriented. But I fight sometimes.
And this make also difference in 1 vs 1 in open map, especially major heal.
Check what dmg SE/BD gives with those skills, reuse is good like normall nukes. And now will get more crit chance and the best heal in game.
And like I said...ok, lets make it. But what with others classes ? Which are not OP and more dead ?
SE/BD now will be better on oly than sps/ee prolly.
SE/BD garcia skills, Archers Icarus aka AK47, daggers boost like..., orc...You should know, glads also You should know...And what with others ?
I kn ow than You prolly try balance, but I think this way is bad (from my point of view as SH/BD)

Zenith / Infinity server
Felissin - Storm Screamer/Spectral Dancer

Prayer for the wild heart kept in cages

Tarantula server
FelissinII - sps
Felissin - SH

Bazil

we will see how its gonna be

yesterday i havent seen any different effects on pof or powind

think if it will be OP , won every (most) fight etc, they cut him for sure.

OwnerPL

Quote from: lasombra on January 21, 2010, 09:07:07 AM
Dunno how on others servers, but on infinity we have many SE/BD.
Honestly I dunno what to think about this update, with pow/pof etc, it's looks even ok....but I don't understand why were added major heal to SE class. The only "+" is, than sps/ee ass can be kicked on oly now.

But from other side, what should do now others classes, especially mage classes ?

On infinity for example we have mby 5-6 active SH/BD (SH is much more dead than SE).
It's not oly class...this class sux on oly hard. But now dunno what class SH/BD can beat on oly....couse with SE/BD no chance now couse of major heal. Let think what have SH for oly :
- no heal
- no erase
- no root
- no mana burn
- no recharge
- no tp
- the lowest hp/cp
- no 100% land rate blizzard
- etc...just nothing

OK we have slow/silence/fear/power break/arrest etc etc...but what is land rate of it ?
My "big" m atk it's nothing in compare to sps/ee criticals

I'm not 100% sure than it's good idea added some skills to some class, couse we have few OP classes (especially on oly).
When You add smth to one class You make all others classes (those not OP classes) weaker.

Don't get me wrong, I do not cry here, I play my class from the begining of zenith and for sure i do not reroll, but this all skills added looks little funny, couse SH is much more dead than fe. SE/BD, and SE/BD was strong class before this "update" also, especially when have fe. throne root.

True is than server is more balanced than in past, that's good. But I think some classes are totally forgotten. Soon You don't see any SH on server.

And pls remember it....stop write all time "MAGES" when some sps/ee kick Your ass. I know than 90% mages are sps/ee, but learn it at least....not all mages are sps/ee. There are also others mages. Writing in every topic "magenetwork" etc, it's bs rl...

PS. And one more thing....crying glads/xx made my day. You have tons of hp/cp, heavy armor, and You nuke like mage...and You cry. No words for You. Same some daggers cryiers, good dagger rox, maybe it's just to hard for You ? And now You even don't have to use any skills...

bd/se have now full bufs
IvennO - GL/PP      "Warriors fight to live, Gladiators fight to kill."
0vnerPL - Th/Pal
                                                       TheHeroes