Web Analytics
For Track

News:

Main Menu

For Track

Started by WindPhoenix, January 23, 2010, 12:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WindPhoenix

Kind request, i know you have a lot on your head but try yo add to your "to do list" this:

1. Implement NPC needed to enter underwater Crystal caverns and the RBs there: Tears, Kenchi, Damael, Baylor OR implement white/black shards at other mobs.

Point is, there should be a way to get dynasty armor recipes with the quest in Isle of Prayer and that is imposible atm. pls fix.

2. Implement subclass for Kamaels. i guess that shouldnt be too hard.

Ty in advance.
Quote from: Kamillo29 on July 19, 2009, 12:42:09 PM
teh almighty windpenixor the best pvper in DN history

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 23, 2010, 12:49:28 PM
Kind request, i know you have a lot on your head but try yo add to your "to do list" this:

1. Implement NPC needed to enter underwater Crystal caverns and the RBs there: Tears, Kenchi, Damael, Baylor OR implement white/black shards at other mobs.

Point is, there should be a way to get dynasty armor recipes with the quest in Isle of Prayer and that is imposible atm. pls fix.

Ty in advance.
you're back ? because if yes, that means i have to play the noble ee/es i have been given, just to make sure that, 'in the end, i was right'.
retired

Takashii

Quote from: our4n0s on January 23, 2010, 03:40:29 PM
you're back ? because if yes, that means i have to play the noble ee/es i have been given, just to make sure that, 'in the end, i was right'.

rotfl ; D
Takashii SR/SWS Noblessed
Delicja SPS/ES
letmeheal BP/WK Noblessed       
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: our4n0s on January 23, 2010, 03:40:29 PM
enjoy your "out of addiction and with the money in my pocket" vacation, i'm not into oly at the time being. And when i will be, it will be to late for a comeback from you, i am not stupid to let other people know my moves and attract unwanted "issues" by doing so.

Buuuuuut, if you're in lineage 2 withdrawal and you're desperately looking for a reason to start playing again, please, don't mind me!
Welcome!  ;D

our4n0s

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 24, 2010, 12:28:01 AM
enjoy your "out of addiction and with the money in my pocket" vacation, i'm not into oly at the time being. And when i will be, it will be to late for a comeback from you, i am not stupid to let other people know my moves and attract unwanted "issues" by doing so.

Buuuuuut, if you're in lineage 2 withdrawal and you're desperately looking for a reason to start playing again, please, don't mind me!
Welcome!  ;D
lol xD
retired

WindPhoenix

WindPhoenix

Quote from: mark_elesse on January 24, 2010, 01:03:39 AM
actually he verbally buttraped you, react something... >_> :D
hi Mark <3

WindPhoenix

Quote from: WindPhoenix on January 23, 2010, 12:49:28 PM

Ty in advance.
Traaaaaaaaaaack menz menz menz
bump.

WindPhoenix

Quote from: mark_elesse on January 24, 2010, 01:03:39 AM
actually he verbally buttraped you, react something... >_> :D
jo reggelt kivanok!

Takashii

i love this forum ; D always when some1 made topic for track or for any reason we can find there few guys flaming / blaming and spaming about shits ; D its just great ;p
Delicja SPS/ES
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx

gone.

Encube

personal flame - It is a unseparable part of human life ..
OBVIOUSLY !
8)
so..
let the flame continue !  ;D

Takashii

exactly ; D Encube u fuuu ;P
Delicja SPS/ES
Hushio PR/OL <= Sold       
Holylady sr/th
Justnice  bd/xx